Author Topic: THE FAMOUS JP FUX AND NASSER PIC...  (Read 13896 times)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: THE FAMOUS JP FUX AND NASSER PIC...
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2006, 08:14:10 PM »
dude fux was first real mass monster....if fux was competing now he would beat ruhl any time...i don't give a shit about fux gut...gut or no gut jp fux was one of the biggest bodybuilders ever...

and ruhl isnt one of the biggest bbers ever?

fux was great in his prime, but ruhl would beat him.  he's just as big, if not bigger, and much harder.

that pictoral of fux and nasser from the may 98 issue of FLEX, is what bodybuilding is all about.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2006, 12:29:44 AM »

and despite what analdischarge says, the ronnie pic is not faked - it was taken on a great angle with really good lighting so it highlights the muscular detail perfectly.

(Analdischarge in yet another deserate attempt to discredit ronnie commented that the pic was not legit ::))

I believe you. That was either '98 or '99 Olympia. I remember seeing a pic of Shawn Ray from that show and the lighting on was about the same on him.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2006, 12:36:36 AM »
and ruhl isnt one of the biggest bbers ever?

fux was great in his prime, but ruhl would beat him.  he's just as big, if not bigger, and much harder.

that pictoral of fux and nasser from the may 98 issue of FLEX, is what bodybuilding is all about.

Got any other pics from that issue? Nasser is one of the greats. In possibly the first issue of FLEX I got, it had Nasser in it and I just loved BBing from that point. Funnily enough, I thought his lats were excess fat! LOL, shows how little I knew back then.

What does that pic of Nasser and Fux mean to you guys? To me, it shows comaradary (sp) and two guys helping eachother in training. The good side of BBing. Gotta love Fux's sly smile.

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2006, 01:36:05 AM »
dude fux was first real mass monster....if fux was competing now he would beat ruhl any time...i don't give a shit about fux gut...gut or no gut jp fux was one of the biggest bodybuilders ever...
hell yeah... i dont care how big the gut is, MASS IS MASS!!! i'd take a 46'' waist to be a monster. who cares what the bitches think
forget what you know

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2006, 03:04:44 AM »
Shadow and Rat:

Jean Pierre Fux 1999 Mr Olympia - last place
                     2001 Night of Champions - last place (did not place)
                     2003 Night of Champions - last place (did not place)

Truly "Ruhl" beating placing spots.
MIRAGETROPIN

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2006, 03:29:18 AM »
Shadow and Rat:

Jean Pierre Fux 1999 Mr Olympia - last place
                     2001 Night of Champions - last place (did not place)
                     2003 Night of Champions - last place (did not place)

Truly "Ruhl" beating placing spots.
fux before 1999 was unbeatable....was huge as a house..and fux was bigger than ruhl..at the end of his career he just could not compete due to injuries..i iwish he comes back... i don't give a fuck wat ever his shape was..he was always the bigger guy and i always liked fux size...JP FUX RULZ
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2006, 03:34:13 AM »
Fair enough. He was jacked in 97. A friend who was at prejudging told me Dorian always waited tilīlast to hit his latspread to get all the cheers, but in 97`the crowd remained quite and went wild at Fux instead.
MIRAGETROPIN

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2006, 03:43:41 AM »
Fair enough. He was jacked in 97. A friend who was at prejudging told me Dorian always waited tilīlast to hit his latspread to get all the cheers, but in 97`the crowd remained quite and went wild at Fux instead.
fux looked big as a house and he had enough aesthetics to go with that size...i have always liked the big swiss monster in wat ever shape he was in....he truly redefined the word big......fux was so big that even his so called big gut looked small..i have never noticed that fux had a big gut....
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2006, 12:16:18 PM »
JP and Naz were true mass monsters of the 90's.  Naz should of been Mr.O in 97  IMO.  Even the so called weak back was up to par that night.  I believe that was the year he won the Arnold or was that 99?  Anyway the late 90's belonged to Naz and He should of won at least 1 O in those years.  That and time took the edge out of Naz and without that, you will never become #1.   Fux was a mass monster, but didn't have the whole package.  When he sucked it all in, he could stand on stage with anybody, but always seemed to be missing something.   After his accident that was it.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio