Author Topic: do people come to getbig because they're big...  (Read 8506 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: do people come to getbig because they're big...
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2006, 08:20:38 PM »
No I don't get it....especially the part where you called bodybuilding a "SPORT"!!

yeah, where is the sport?   sporting thongs?

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2006, 08:28:12 PM »
No the sport is sprint running from money waving gay for pay shmoes...........

You have to admit.... BB pushes the competitors on every level, especially morals.

If........ you believe the stories.
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2006, 08:57:05 PM »
as skinny and weak as you are is bringing down the rep of getbig, so log off now.

Spoiken like a true pencil neck.

PICS??

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2006, 09:32:46 PM »
This carries a lot of validity   

Cough cough Saracasm

Every now and again I think about putting up some shots just to show people what's up, but then I think to myself "Who fvcking cares what a bunch of dicks on Getbig think of you"  and I don't

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2006, 12:53:45 AM »
No I don't get it....especially the part where you called bodybuilding a "SPORT"!!

The training portion is the sporting aspect of BB, along with posing on stage. Some, especially at the Winter Olympics, consider ballet dancing/figure skating a sport too and ballerinas/figure skaters to be bonafide athletes, so why not competitive BBers?
Team Goodrum!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2006, 01:55:03 AM »
i come here to inspire weaklings like sarcasm

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2006, 06:38:26 AM »
The training portion is the sporting aspect of BB, along with posing on stage. Some, especially at the Winter Olympics, consider ballet dancing/figure skating a sport too and ballerinas/figure skaters to be bonafide athletes, so why not competitive BBers?
Because I taught my 6 year old daughter how to hit a most-muscular in about two seconds. I think landing a triple-axle would take a little more time. She even "shakes out" her quad and puts her hand up to her little ear.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2006, 06:59:27 AM »
im far from having a great build but i post my pics here and yes i realize people will goof on me but since i have fun laughing at the comments it aint bad,word of caution though,dont post your pics if your a serious type who cant laugh at themselves cause youll have a massive meltdown for sure,its just the internet and its nothing anyone should take to serious, if you want to stay sane take the internet for what its worth
R

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2006, 07:04:58 AM »
you think anyone on here posts pics of someone else? I have a friend who is a total monster, for a natty at least. 6feet, 260(225 in shape). He entered an EAS contest back in 98 and made the top 250 or something, (photos only). Anyway. he has 31 inch quads and he is at or under 4%bf in his contest pics. I couldn't post his pics, personally, cuz I have been honest about being a lean 178. It makes me wonder if other people will post other peoples pics for the contest?
E

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2006, 07:11:27 AM »
its happened here before,people have been busted posted pics of some europe bodybuilder that no one seen before and said that was them and they got busted,that must be some embarrasing stuff getting busted like that,i would never post here again,lol.i couldnt do that anyway cause first off im a pretty honest person  and secondly people at my gym post on getbig so id get nailed anyway ;)
R

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2006, 07:14:16 AM »
its happened here before,people have been busted posted pics of some europe bodybuilder that no one seen before and said that was them and they got busted,that must be some embarrasing stuff getting busted like that,i would never post here again,lol.i couldnt do that anyway cause first off im a pretty honest person  and secondly people at my gym post on getbig so id get nailed anyway ;)

It just seems like it would be easy to do, maybe the Luke can find a way to prevent it?  I will state again, I weigh 178, so there is no way I could ever pass myself off for a mass monster, I just wondered if it happens.
E

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2006, 07:14:47 AM »
Here's the only pic of myself Iv'e ever posted of myself. To be honest I don't want to put up true muscle shots because I don't like the thought of some pillow biter jerking off to my pics ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2006, 07:15:35 AM »
Here's the only pic of myself Iv'e ever posted of myself. To be honest I don't want to put up true muscle shots because I don't like the thought of some pillow biter jerking off to my pics ;D

you really think alot of Finooks come on here?
E

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2006, 07:28:59 AM »

you can see you have good delts in that pic,i can anyway. im sure you seen dudes or chicks in the gym with a baggy shirt on but you can see the guy or chick has some quality muscle under those clothes,on the other hand you get these dough boys walking around in the baggy stuff like they are huge but we can tell they are smoother then a babies ass,and it seems like every gym has those stereotypes
R

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2006, 07:33:59 AM »
you can see you have good delts in that pic,i can anyway. im sure you seen dudes or chicks in the gym with a baggy shirt on but you can see the guy or chick has some quality muscle under those clothes,on the other hand you get these dough boys walking around in the baggy stuff like they are huge but we can tell they are smoother then a babies ass,and it seems like every gym has those stereotypes
Thanks dude. Yeah I'm pretty much all delts and arms which ain't a bad thing I guess.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2006, 07:45:24 AM »
heres a shot of my thighs today from the gym

i wish
R

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2006, 07:52:42 AM »
heres a shot of my thighs today from the gym

i wish

nice quads, sorry bout the cameltoe.
E

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2006, 08:11:36 AM »
my forearms are lookin better also

R

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2006, 09:09:18 AM »
I think its a mix of newbies and seasoned bbr's.  Some of us that are developed with great physiques honestly want to help new people. 

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2006, 10:13:16 AM »
I think its a mix of newbies and seasoned bbr's.  Some of us that are developed with great physiques honestly want to help new people. 

very true,im always willing to help out if i can,i always try to help out the new guys who come to the gym that have no clue,most really appreciate it.i remember when i started and some old timers helped me and showed me alot and its only right to pass it on whether its on a message board or the gym
R

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2006, 11:19:50 AM »
very true,im always willing to help out if i can,i always try to help out the new guys who come to the gym that have no clue,most really appreciate it.i remember when i started and some old timers helped me and showed me alot and its only right to pass it on whether its on a message board or the gym

How long have you been studying bjj? I have been supplementing it into my training for about 2 years now. It's quite a fascinating discipline.
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2006, 11:36:41 AM »
People come not to be big or because they are big, but to troll.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2006, 11:38:04 AM »
How long have you been studying bjj? I have been supplementing it into my training for about 2 years now. It's quite a fascinating discipline.

about 6 years or so,actually i started out in judo back in 96 or so,did afew tournaments and got my greenbelt then quit,started training at a shootfighting school which i liked alot cause there was no gi and we did alot of muay thia training,the thing i loved about the shootfighting was all the nasty ass heel hooks and knee bars they made us practice constantly as well as training in a excellent ring the school had,it was the same as the pride ring.the school closed down afew years back and i miss that place.right now im just doing some grappling tournaments and alittle thia training here and there cause im trying to focus on building some muscle back on my body so weights have total priorty this summer cause i want to be in shape for the show here,plus i prefer to be 100% natural when im training mma,sauce and training mma for me dont mix very well but pumpin iron is a different story ;)
R

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2006, 11:41:00 AM »
about 6 years or so,actually i started out in judo back in 96 or so,did afew tournaments and got my greenbelt then quit,started training at a shootfighting school which i liked alot cause there was no gi and we did alot of muay thia training,the thing i loved about the shootfighting was all the nasty ass heel hooks and knee bars they made us practice constantly as well as training in a excellent ring the school had,it was the same as the pride ring.the school closed down afew years back and i miss that place.right now im just doing some grappling tournaments and alittle thia training here and there cause im trying to focus on building some muscle back on my body so weights have total priorty this summer cause i want to be in shape for the show here,plus i prefer to be 100% natural when im training mma,sauce and training mma for me dont mix very well but pumpin iron is a different story ;)

cool, keep up the hard work.
E

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2006, 11:44:25 AM »
I just come here because I got lost on the way to

www.i'masbigasahouseandcanlift smallmoonsnottomentional lofmyhoslooklikesupermod els.com