Author Topic: Tom Prince- Incredible mass and posing  (Read 65601 times)

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
Re: Tom Prince- Incredible mass and posing
« Reply #225 on: November 22, 2021, 03:51:26 PM »
Someone aptly described Tom as a "little big man," by which they meant he had huge joints but was not tall, with somewhat stubby arms and legs.  (I was gonna say appendiges, but that's just too easy ;) .)

No one can deny that Tom was stupid big in his prime.  Just the same, in spite of all his talk about his MA, the man never struck me as smart.  For an English major holding a Master's degree, he wrote like dogshit.  Couple that with his utterly ridiculous decision to use BBing drugs AFTER the jerk *knew* he needed replacement organs, AND his blathering about "natties sit at the little kid's table," I lost any semblance of empathy for that jackass.

Fuck him. 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: November 22, 2021, 04:29:42 PM »
What is he doing now?  Happy and healthy?  Does he now think it was all worth it?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #227 on: November 22, 2021, 06:06:37 PM »
Someone aptly described Tom as a "little big man," by which they meant he had huge joints but was not tall, with somewhat stubby arms and legs.  (I was gonna say appendiges, but that's just too easy ;) .)

No one can deny that Tom was stupid big in his prime.  Just the same, in spite of all his talk about his MA, the man never struck me as smart.  For an English major holding a Master's degree, he wrote like dogshit.  Couple that with his utterly ridiculous decision to use BBing drugs AFTER the jerk *knew* he needed replacement organs, AND his blathering about "natties sit at the little kid's table," I lost any semblance of empathy for that jackass.

Fuck him. 

So harsh.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #228 on: November 22, 2021, 09:59:39 PM »
What is he doing now?  Happy and healthy?  Does he now think it was all worth it?

;D.                                                  ;D

;D.                                                   ;D

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #229 on: November 22, 2021, 10:16:23 PM »
was no craig titus... looked alright in 96, tho – a better time

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #230 on: November 23, 2021, 07:16:21 AM »
Tom has got "drumstick" fingers in the bottom recent video. I think he has some serious arthritis or gout.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #231 on: November 23, 2021, 09:58:55 AM »
I still laugh about the getbigger who was reading a thread w the infamous Tom Prince Colt photo and his dad walked in and right back out, without saying a word  ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: November 23, 2021, 11:54:32 AM »
Tom has got "drumstick" fingers in the bottom recent video. I think he has some serious arthritis or gout.

What’s the point of looking swole for a couple years if this is where it leads you?  Does he have a happy home?  Relationship?  Career/income?  Health?  :'(

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: November 24, 2021, 01:28:53 AM »
What’s the point of looking swole for a couple years if this is where it leads you?  Does he have a happy home?  Relationship?  Career/income?  Health?  :'(
They think the huge muscles attract all that other success.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #234 on: November 24, 2021, 03:35:55 AM »
Some people I know look back on the wild times of their younger years with fond, even excited memories. TP has a good marriage and my guess there is some of that going on.

SexyCustomSynthesis250

• Getbig II
« Reply #235 on: November 24, 2021, 04:22:17 AM »
The guy loved a bit of cock, loved his Ibuprofen and loved bodybuilding.

No regrets, no looking back, just living the life one inch at a time...

:D

This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: November 24, 2021, 06:46:25 AM »
5’7” and 180lbs.  ::)

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: November 24, 2021, 01:33:04 PM »
Once these guys get past 220 or so they all start to look goofy. Mike Christian, Berry DeMay, Bob Paris were all like 6'1" and 220-225. That's about as big as you can get before you start looking goofy.

Bigorexia is real?

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: November 24, 2021, 07:53:10 PM »
So harsh.

Bullshit.  He was a real jerk when he was all juiced up, at least when he was blithering about online.  He bragged incessantly about his supposed grad degree in English, yet his grammar was rubbish.

The guy is a prick, pure and simple.  He had a major health scare, advertised as much in FLEX magazine, then stupidly decided to do drugs and another show.  People called him out on it, and Tom had a complete meltdown.

Fuck him.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #239 on: November 24, 2021, 08:04:42 PM »
Bullshit.  He was a real jerk when he was all juiced up, at least when he was blithering about online.  He bragged incessantly about his supposed grad degree in English, yet his grammar was rubbish.

The guy is a prick, pure and simple.  He had a major health scare, advertised as much in FLEX magazine, then stupidly decided to do drugs and another show.  People called him out on it, and Tom had a complete meltdown.

Fuck him.

Word!

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: November 26, 2021, 06:19:33 AM »

Fuck him.

Definitely thought of himself as a hifelutin genius of sorts..

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: November 26, 2021, 10:50:41 AM »

Fuck him.
It takes a genius to get a grad degree in a language you were raised your whole life in. :-\

SexyCustomSynthesis250

• Getbig II
« Reply #242 on: November 26, 2021, 11:33:46 AM »
It takes a genius to get a grad degree in a language you were raised your whole life in. :-\

:o

This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #243 on: November 26, 2021, 01:52:48 PM »
The man stood in 2 brown paper shopping bags in the upstairs bathroom of Golds, Venice and let a paying schmoe suck his cock and balls. Nothing more to be said.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #244 on: November 26, 2021, 02:00:54 PM »
He will outlive Ronnie and Flex Wheeler.

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #245 on: November 26, 2021, 02:01:59 PM »
5’7” and 180lbs.  ::)

He’s 150/160 max

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #246 on: November 26, 2021, 02:02:28 PM »
The man stood in 2 brown paper shopping bags in the upstairs bathroom of Golds, Venice and let a paying schmoe suck his cock and balls. Nothing more to be said.

But then he was laughing his way to the bank ...

was that a Successful G4P ?  or just rumors

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH 

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #247 on: November 26, 2021, 02:03:31 PM »

Fuck him.

Sounds like Flex Wheeler to me .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHH    Shaboommmmmm

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: November 26, 2021, 02:47:04 PM »

Well, in all fairness, and speaking as an assclown with a BA and MA in English myself, the concentrations vary, but it's typically between a literature focus or linguistics.  It's *much* more involved than just learning to speak and write in our native language; it entails things like dissecting literature, such that you can teach others how to break that shit down to fully understand what an author is trying to relate to the reader, etc.

Just to give you an example, consider Orwell's _Animal Farm_.  It's a thinly veiled story about the history of the nascent USSR.  English instructors will have students read material like that and encourage them to look for such deeper meaning.  Sometimes it's transparent; others, not so much.

But another key duty to any English teacher is, well, to teach how to write *well*.  That's not as easy as it sounds! 

Take a Matt C. post...he typically repeats himself many times over.  Others will try to multiply their adjectives to extreme degrees and/or use fifty words when ten would communicate the same information just as thoroughly.  What works better:  "Jesus wept," or "The man known as Jesus was so upset that he cried"?

The former, obviously.

All that said, Prince might've earned his MA, but I don't give a flip.  When he was gassed, he was a royal prick online.  I don't wish further illness on him, but the day I pity him is the day I'm stiff in a cheap casket.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #249 on: November 26, 2021, 03:21:17 PM »

Maybe he had or was afraid of contracting plantar warts?