Author Topic: Klaus Doring appreciation thread NEW - NEVER BEFORE SEEN PHOTOS INSIDE!  (Read 27916 times)

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
Keep on drinking that Haterade.

800 lbs benches? For REPS?

Ass to calves squatting, 950 lbs, belt only (Doring doesn't consider lifts with belt "raw")? Again, for reps?

Shoulder pressing, schlepping?

Case Klaused.

Doring.

Klaus Doring.

YIP
Zack
Is that right?  800 for reps.  If Im drinking haterade then you must have hits of some good acid in whatever it is you're drinking.  Case Klaused?  Right.   ;D
Truly STOP WHINING

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Whats great with Klaus is that he ALWAYS have oil at hand...quite usefull for all  moments that crave some spontanious flexing. What a guy. And he does it all for us bitches.
MIRAGETROPIN

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
klaus = un-human :o :o

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
A quote from Klaus in a German bodybuilding magazine "Physique spaB"

"I love it when people come up to me and say i'm twice the size of Ronnie Coleman, i respect Ron he's a hard worker but in the end it all comes to genetics and i think i win that game size and strength wise.. if i want to do competitions once? haha noway people get me in das ridiculous thongs, a real man doesn't pose".

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
wise decision. we've seen plenty of times what happens to people that pose in thongs, is there a single professional bodybuilder that hasn't been ridiculed on getbig? i doubt it.
Klaus however, is untouched, has an ever increasing large following and people respect him. I've yet to see threads like "Dorian vs Klaus" or "Ronnie vs Klaus" where people compare weak spots and try to ridicule the other - reasons? Klaus cannot be ridiculed and he has no weak spots to begin with.
Z

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
wise decision. we've seen plenty of times what happens to people that pose in thongs, is there a single professional bodybuilder that hasn't been ridiculed on getbig? i doubt it.
Klaus however, is untouched, has an ever increasing large following and people respect him. I've yet to see threads like "Dorian vs Klaus" or "Ronnie vs Klaus" where people compare weak spots and try to ridicule the other - reasons? Klaus cannot be ridiculed and he has no weak spots to begin with.

Does Klaus have any kids? ???

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

Does Klaus have any kids? ???

He's ben known to breed with a woman for every country, as to secure the Doring lineage for the future.

However, it's all secretive, as he considers us all his children and doesn't want to cause jealousy.

However, names always goes around...

I wouldn't be surprised if Tom and Katie's baby grows up to be a giant of a man.

Stella McCarthney? Stella Doring? I know Klaus is just happy to help.

Intelligent, extremely muscular, kind.

Doring. Klaus Doring.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds

I have being saving all year to buy his video, i have $2000 to spend and when the bidding war starts i will buy it.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
I have being saving all year to buy his video, i have $2000 to spend and when the bidding war starts i will buy it.

There are only a measly 5 million copies. Expected price is somewhere around $4000-5000.

All money will go to fight famine and poverty in Africa - The Doring Afro-TECH Project: Doring is going to bring a group of elite scientists down to Africa and help educate the people in producing extreme carb load drinks from dirty water and what the earth can offer.

All while reading Kafka, Henry Miller and Sartre in the evenings.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Yes Klaus is a class act. he doesn't care about money like these bitchy pro's of today who want to show off with their hummers.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Not that a Hummer would be big enough for transportation anyway...
Z

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
True Bluto, btw i will soon post a never seen before picture of Klaus with a true fan (Mike Matarazzo).
Stay tuned!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
He's ben known to breed with a woman for every country, as to secure the Doring lineage for the future.

However, it's all secretive, as he considers us all his children and doesn't want to cause jealousy.

However, names always goes around...

I wouldn't be surprised if Tom and Katie's baby grows up to be a giant of a man.

Stella McCarthney? Stella Doring? I know Klaus is just happy to help.

Intelligent, extremely muscular, kind.

Doring. Klaus Doring.

YIP
Zack

Perhaps Klaus has fathered some getbiggers! :o Who are the likely candidates?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V

Perhaps Klaus has fathered some getbiggers! :o Who are the likely candidates?

Let me put it this way: I have a good idea of who he DIDN'T father...

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
A quote from Klaus in a German bodybuilding magazine "Physique spaB"

"I love it when people come up to me and say i'm twice the size of Ronnie Coleman, i respect Ron he's a hard worker but in the end it all comes to genetics and i think i win that game size and strength wise.. if i want to do competitions once? haha noway people get me in das ridiculous thongs, a real man doesn't pose".
That's funnier than the "weightlifting gone wrong" post, a few threads up.
Klaus has rolled a giant snake eyes in the genetics department

...but has struck oil in other areas  ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
...but has struck oil in other areas  ;D

I don't get it.  ???

People sometimes ask for nutritional advices from ze great Klaus.

Or shall I zay: All ze time.

Ze zekret iz poverfull karb loading after ze wörköuts. Das fingerspitzgefühl.

Right now, Der Klaus is with Das German Team in Fussball, and iz key in changing the boring German Vay off Fussball to the Happy Fussball ov ze future.

Klinsmann und Klaus - Guld?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
hedgehog, is it true that klaus turned down an offer to play as captain for the german national team, stating that he repected ronaldo as a footballer and didnt want to interfere with his finally getting the goal record this year?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
hedgehog, is it true that klaus turned down an offer to play as captain for the german national team, stating that he repected ronaldo as a footballer and didnt want to interfere with his finally getting the goal record this year?

Actually, he didn't only turn down an offer to captain the German team.

As the great man he is, he brought his insightful knowledge on training to help the Team Brazil getting in shape.

Doring. Klaus Doring.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
sticky it! legendary thread right here.
Z

spinnis

sticky it! legendary thread right here.

you are revisiting all your old threads today, are you in a sentimental mood today Bluto?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
you are revisiting all your old threads today, are you in a sentimental mood today Bluto?

There's still a lot of life left in those threads! No need to invent the wheel over and over again!
Z

spinnis

There's still a lot of life left in those threads! No need to invent the wheel over and over again!

That´s the perfect answer.

You are a Swede approved poster.

Stark

• Getbig V
I'm disapointed, I was under the impression that I will see NEW images of Doring, however all these images have
been posted on my Doring Gallery: http://www.gymstories.com/?page_id=144&album=1&gallery=4   :(

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Klaus looking brutiful  8)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Klaus is on a whole new level of muscle evolvement as these guys of the ifbb today. hes incredible strong too.