Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 28, 2014, 08:13:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you let your girlfriend use a strap on?  (Read 87162 times)
qiniz
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2006, 08:33:00 AM »

Bump for UK-strap on
Report to moderator   Logged
McLaren
Getbig I

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2006, 08:36:29 AM »

My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum Shocked. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?

Doesn't she get a brown nail? Being serious.
Old_Rooster
Getbig IV

SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2006, 10:27:08 AM »

My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum Shocked. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?

Hell yeah, 8 inches and have her ram me hard!

Benjamin Pearson-Pedo
Option D
Getbig V

Landslide Coming?

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2006, 10:30:05 AM »

Um dude youre cool and all, especially for an older guy, But i cant say i condone this behavior.
Forbidden
Getbig III

Live well, laugh often, love much

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2006, 03:29:46 PM »

That is pretty gross.  See this to me is a problem!!  And on another thread people are concerned about overly developed FBB's see what I mean I think we need a bit of a overhaul on our moral judgement here ha ha (as a society) not you guys on here thought I would just clarify that!!!  Dont want to be hated for eternity>
GoneAway
Getbig V

Thankyou, GetBig. Time to move on at 5000.

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2006, 08:58:06 PM »

That is pretty gross.  See this to me is a problem!!  And on another thread people are concerned about overly developed FBB's see what I mean I think we need a bit of a overhaul on our moral judgement here ha ha (as a society) not you guys on here thought I would just clarify that!!!  Dont want to be hated for eternity>

What people do behind closed doors is their business. I think kinkyness is awesome.
Forbidden
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2006, 10:07:43 PM »

What people do behind closed doors is their business. I think kinkyness is awesome.

Ok well I think you have missed the point of what I was attempting to say!!!
GoneAway
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2006, 10:40:53 PM »

Ok well I think you have missed the point of what I was attempting to say!!!

Ok, I think I get it now. Are you saying that people's views are all over the place? If so, I think strapons and women's BBing are two very different things.  Grin
Forbidden
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 15, 2006, 12:07:23 AM »

Ok, I think I get it now. Are you saying that people's views are all over the place? If so, I think strapons and women's BBing are two very different things.  Grin

Yes that is kinda what I am saying!  I think people are willing to put down FBB's but they are quite willing to condone any type of sexual act (oh I dont know what I am trying to say) Huh
gtbro1
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 15, 2006, 01:25:13 AM »

This thread will never die. Destined to be here forever.
GoneAway
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 15, 2006, 01:36:19 AM »

Yes that is kinda what I am saying!  I think people are willing to put down FBB's but they are quite willing to condone any type of sexual act (oh I dont know what I am trying to say) Huh

What does sex have to do with FBB? My point exactly.

But for those who want their faces to look more womanly for non-sexual reasons, it would be nice, but obviously not likely to happen unless they can bypass the facial changes that come with hormone use.
thepeg
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 15, 2006, 05:23:38 AM »

this thread started out about some guy wanting to get fucked by his girlfriend, now were are talking about female body builders, personally i like em but thats my taste. why would u be so upset that a guy who wants to get fucked by his girlfriend doesnt like female bodybuilders? does he sound like a manly man to u? surprised he even likes women
qiniz
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 15, 2006, 06:09:13 AM »

This thread will never die. Destined to be here forever.

yes "gtbro1", that is correct
Forbidden
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 15, 2006, 09:36:20 PM »

this thread started out about some guy wanting to get fucked by his girlfriend, now were are talking about female body builders, personally i like em but thats my taste. why would u be so upset that a guy who wants to get fucked by his girlfriend doesnt like female bodybuilders? does he sound like a manly man to u? surprised he even likes women

I wasnt changing the thread I was simply making a point that we dont find strapping on a pretend penis and "ramming" someone with it offending but we find overly muscled FBB offencive??  Please someone tell me that they can see my point  Cry
gtbro1
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 16, 2006, 01:33:58 AM »

yes "gtbro1", that is correct

Tokyo Joe
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2006, 07:28:42 AM »

If you want something longer up ya ass for 'extra' stimulation I say find a woman with a longer finger.

If you wanna take a pounding with a penis shaped strap-on up your ass while you eat the feathers outta ya pillow, then you really are a closet queer with some serious issues. At least gay people know which side of the fence they're on..

BTW, your little remarks about Australian women make you sound like a little kid with no knowledge about the world. Have you ever been to Australia?
UK Gold
Getbig IV

Riding on the Getbig wind

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 18, 2006, 09:14:03 AM »

Aussie women are no different than British women - fat, ugly, smelly, mouthy, unhygenic whores. Just like 'Forbidden'. Yes there are exceptions; such as my girlfriend, Claudia Black, Rachel from Neighbours etc. Whichever way you Aussies try and twist and turn you can't escape the fact that you're BRITISH!!! [apart from the abbos and gooks - but you've put most of them in prison, so they don't count anyway].

Before you mention it, yes you've got the ashes back [unless theres a miracle], and yes you've got better weather.

The whole point of getting reamed with a strap on is that:
a] its stimulating a pleasure zone that never gets used. Its a ridiculous argument to say, "i would never do it because it would mean i'm a fag". In some US states its still technically illegal to have oral sex!!!! But those of you who actually have a life outside getbig would never obey this law because its CRAZY TO DENY YOURSELF PLEASURE!!

b] the contrast of having a very feminine woman but wearing a strap on is fucking hot! It wouldn't be the same if she was a butch and manly. Masculine women disgust me, especially those wretched female bodybuilders that look like fucking men.

All of you guys that have girlfriends, [real ones, not imaginary internet 'cyberbabes'], take my advice and get them to finger your ass! I gaurantee you will love it!
gtbro1
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 18, 2006, 09:17:41 AM »

Aussie women are no different than British women - fat, ugly, smelly, mouthy, unhygenic whores. Just like 'Forbidden'. Yes there are exceptions; such as my girlfriend, Claudia Black, Rachel from Neighbours etc. Whichever way you Aussies try and twist and turn you can't escape the fact that you're BRITISH!!! [apart from the abbos and gooks - but you've put most of them in prison, so they don't count anyway].

Before you mention it, yes you've got the ashes back [unless theres a miracle], and yes you've got better weather.

a] its stimulating a pleasure zone that never gets used. Its a ridiculous argument to say, "i would never do it because it would mean i'm a fag". In some US states its still technically illegal to have oral sex!!!! But those of you who actually have a life outside getbig would never obey this law because its CRAZY TO DENY YOURSELF PLEASURE!!

b] the contrast of having a very feminine woman but wearing a strap on is fucking hot! It wouldn't be the same if she was a butch and manly. Masculine women disgust me, especially those wretched female bodybuilders that look like fucking men.

All of you guys that have girlfriends, [real ones, not imaginary internet 'cyberbabes'], take my advice and get them to finger your ass! I gaurantee you will love it!

hahahahaha. a finger is one thing  and a rubber cock is another.
Diesel1
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 18, 2006, 09:18:24 AM »

Fucking hell haven't you done it yet?
qiniz
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 18, 2006, 01:04:25 PM »

Stating the obvious, but.............FAG
Forbidden
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 18, 2006, 02:08:21 PM »

Stating the obvious, but.............FAG

You are the most disgusting person I have ever heard spew filth and riduculous crap from their stupid mouth.  You are a bitter, sick, twisted thing UK Gold.  I could just imagine you laying there screaming like a fucking idiot because you have cohersed some poor unsuspecting female to ram you with a dildo.  I laugh just thinking about it.  "Oh no fuck me harder, yeah thats it, fuck me with your big cock" ha ha ha.  YOu dumbshit!!!!!   There is nothing erotic about it UK Gold, you are just a closet fag that hasnt got the guts to take the "Big Step" to the other side!!!  An egotist that is so full of himself it is a wonder there is enough room to put anything up your arse, cos your own head is so far up it!!!!.  You are what makes the world a sicker place, you are the sick one that hangs around childrens playgrounds fantasising about god knows what.  You are the moron that has nothing better to do than wank himself to a fucking frenzie of debauchery.  You make me sick and I hope you burn in hell.  Love the ugly Aussie, who hates men like you!!  I like my men real and you dear sir are "SCUM"  Thankyou Goodbye.  Oh did I also mention that you are a racist.  But I wonder if a Aussie, Brit, Gook, Abo or whatever was to offer to ram something up your arse you would change your mind.  I thought so --- Fucking Hypocrite as well. 
UK Gold
Getbig IV

Riding on the Getbig wind

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2006, 03:04:51 PM »

Meltdown

* The pride of England.jpg (38.71 KB, 400x257 - viewed 6516 times.)
Forbidden
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2006, 03:26:03 PM »

Meltdown

SCUM, LOSER even your little comment under your avatar is racist ---- how dare you put down the great Ronnie Coleman.  Dorian Yates Ha ha ha what a fucking joke he is.  Perhaps he could strap one on and give it to you.
Diesel1
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 18, 2006, 03:35:06 PM »

we'll be dining out on this moment forever lol

we've just been walloped in the ashes  Cry but never fear, we won the wc in '66.

I thin forbidden has a crush on you mr gold
Forbidden
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 18, 2006, 04:38:28 PM »

we'll be dining out on this moment forever lol

we've just been walloped in the ashes  Cry but never fear, we won the wc in '66.

I thin forbidden has a crush on you mr gold

I think not, he would have to be the most unattractive human I have ever seen.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!