Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 23, 2014, 12:46:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you let your girlfriend use a strap on?  (Read 92914 times)
UK Gold
Getbig IV

Riding on the Getbig wind

« on: June 23, 2006, 02:31:07 AM »

My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum Shocked. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?
Report to moderator   Logged
DK II
Getbig V

Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 03:55:26 AM »

This is so wrong...
a Strap-on?
maybe you should trade your gf for a guy. you'll still get blowjobs, and you won't need a strap-on.

UK Gold is as gay as a ball is round.

01thump
Getbig I

Getbig!

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 04:27:37 AM »

I think i know your girl friend....who cares what anyone thinks do what you want with who ever you want what does it matter we are all going to die in the end even thought's who judge us and think they are better than us...F..THEM ALL....on a side note anything a girl woman or lady does to you is not GAY..letting a man do things to you is GAY...just my two cents.
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 04:38:14 AM »

I can treat you like a nasty slut, and I probably give better head too!  Cheesy

Seriously, if she wants the strap on and you want the strap on, go for it.  Why not?  Whatever you two enjoy is what you should do.  You donít need the endorsement of anyone here or elsewhere.  Start small and work your way up (as needed).  Dildos, and presumably strap ons, come in many different sizes.
Always Sore
Getbig V

Catch it..Like herpes!

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 05:05:04 AM »

moving past the whole (hole) getting banged in the keister part i wonder how it would effect your relationship with the role reversal. would she start to take a more dominate role inside and outside of the bedroom, which could lead you to feeling like the women(not to be sterotypical) but no longer being looked at as the strong manley leader but she sees you as weak and fem like?

its one thing to have her tickle your prostate when the mood is right while getting a hummer with a hand full of tit and another thing all together to have her jackrabbit your anus with rubber man meat...next thing you know your pre sex ritual includes you sucking on it and before long you look over and some other greasy dude is pumping you on the bed while your girl watches accross the room and nobody wants to be like Migs(sorry man  Grin...)
DK II
Getbig V

Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 05:26:06 AM »

moving past the whole (hole) getting banged in the keister part i wonder how it would effect your relationship with the role reversal. would she start to take a more dominate role inside and outside of the bedroom, which could lead you to feeling like the women(not to me sterotypical) but no longer being looked at as the strong manley leader but she sees you as weak and fem like?

its one thing to have her tickle your prostate when the mood is right while getting a hummer with a hand full of tit and another thing all together to have her jackrabbit your anus with rubber man meat...next thing you know your pre sex ritual includes you sucking on it and before long you look over and some other greasy dude is pumping you on the bed while your girl watches accross the room and nobody wants to be like Migs(sorr man  Grin...)
ROFLMAO.
Exactly my point. You just put it in better words!

FreshMintBlue
Getbig III

Me and your Maaaaaaaa

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 07:18:17 AM »

moving past the whole (hole) getting banged in the keister part i wonder how it would effect your relationship with the role reversal. would she start to take a more dominate role inside and outside of the bedroom, which could lead you to feeling like the women(not to me sterotypical) but no longer being looked at as the strong manley leader but she sees you as weak and fem like?

its one thing to have her tickle your prostate when the mood is right while getting a hummer with a hand full of tit and another thing all together to have her jackrabbit your anus with rubber man meat...next thing you know your pre sex ritual includes you sucking on it and before long you look over and some other greasy dude is pumping you on the bed while your girl watches accross the room and nobody wants to be like Migs(sorr man  Grin...)

LOOOL  Grin

Who gives a shit
sarcasm
Getbig V

The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 07:25:53 AM »

My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum Shocked. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?
hahahaha, what a fag, you just owned yourself, delete your account.

Jaejonna rows 125!!
FreshMintBlue
Getbig III

Me and your Maaaaaaaa

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 07:28:45 AM »

hahahaha, what a fag, you just owned yourself, delete your account.

nah he just has more sex than you.

Who gives a shit
sarcasm
Getbig V

The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2006, 07:37:48 AM »

nah he just has more sex than you.
yeah, gay sex, hahahaha.

Jaejonna rows 125!!
dan18
Getbig IV

I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2006, 07:46:06 AM »

UKGOLD-TRANSLATION GERBILS IN ASS.

p
UK Gold
Getbig IV

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2006, 08:07:34 AM »

We have a fantastic and very open sex life. I love being submissive to her and she loves dominating me! Her favourite is to get me to lick her ass after shes been working out, he he he! [just to clarify shes a gymnast, NOT a bodybuilder]. However it is not always this way; i can sense when she wants me to take control and punish her like a filthy little whore Grin I'm incredibly lucky to have found such a great girl and i feel sorry for you guys that seem obsessed with homosexuality.

BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2006, 08:18:50 AM »

We have a fantastic and very open sex life. I love being submissive to her and she loves dominating me! Her favourite is to get me to lick her ass after shes been working out, he he he! [just to clarify shes a gymnast, NOT a bodybuilder]. However it is not always this way; i can sense when she wants me to take control and punish her like a filthy little whore Grin I'm incredibly lucky to have found such a great girl and i feel sorry for you guys that seem obsessed with homosexuality.

I feel sorry for them too, and Iíll give you three guesses why the are obsessed with it.  Wink

Again, I say go for it.  Dom/sub sex is the hottest!  There is nothing like wrestling a big muscle dude into submission and having your way with him as a reward!  Hmm, good boi!  Tongue
RancherRanger
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2006, 08:26:27 AM »

You need to ditch your gf and find yourself a bf, your a closet queer!
UK Gold
Getbig IV

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2006, 08:28:17 AM »

'Ranchranger', ha ha ha, what are you an extra from brokeback mountain?
Ha ha ha, its true. Sarcasm spends most of his life on Getbig talking about homosexuality. I think hes probably gayer than you. Maybe you've actually met in a bathhouse somewhere .... he was the skinny guy with tiny arms Grin
I agree that sub/dom sex is awesome. Not just physical pleasure but psychological stimulation as well. Now I've experienced it theres no going back!
aussiejosh
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 08:30:18 AM »

uk I dont think your in any position to be makeing gay jokes against anyone right about now.

SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2006, 08:34:37 AM »

the bigger they are.. the harder they fall!  Just be sure to fall on me.  Grin

* dominate.jpg (47.06 KB, 590x480 - viewed 21525 times.)

* warlordtt2.jpg (20.66 KB, 534x474 - viewed 21388 times.)
UK Gold
Getbig IV

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2006, 08:36:59 AM »

Why does having sex with a GIRL make me a fag? What kind of warped Getbig thinking is that? And 'aussiejosh', if i've got the name right you're about to do your first cycle. After about four weeks you will be climbing the walls desperate to fuck anything. Its a shame all the women in Oz are vile. You'll have to f.uck kangaroos instead.
aussiejosh
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2006, 08:45:37 AM »

Um yer thats right because Australia is the only country in the world who breeds 100% ugly people I guess thats why elle mchperson, naomi watts  keith urban, mell gibson, heath, ledger ,nicole kidman, mellisa george,  are all famous because there but ugly. O yer and I guess thats why jennifer hawkins won mis universe as well

SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH
UK Gold
Getbig IV

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2006, 09:11:20 AM »

m.eltdown.
[and six out of six million is a pretty poor showing. Now be a good boy and go and play with an abbo, or whatever the hell you people do for fun]
aussiejosh
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2006, 09:16:23 AM »

ok so not are you a gay dude in denial your a raceist as well man you sound like an awesome person Roll Eyes

SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH
The Showstoppa
Getbig V

Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2006, 09:20:11 AM »

hahaha, isn't it funny that the only person defending UK Gold is a confirmed fag, BayGBM. hahahha, tells you everything you need to know, Golddust.
UK Gold
Getbig IV

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2006, 09:25:29 AM »

Rack off you silly dag. Funnily enough its almost time for neighbours, which, all joking aside, is my fave programn. I love Steph Mcintosh who plays Sky Mangel - i would do anything to lick her out, ANYTHING!
[i'm not a racist it was an ironic joke. Its you guys who've marginalised and discriminated against the aboriginal people for hundreds of years. The ones that arn't in prison are living in ghettos eating grubs].
aussiejosh
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2006, 09:28:52 AM »

By you guys are you reffering to the uk people who inhabited this land and killed thousand of innocent natives and took there land away in this case yes I agree with you.

SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH
Slin1
Getbig IV

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2006, 09:57:55 AM »

I would take a shit on her finger if she try anyting like that

Money drugs and bitches
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!