Author Topic: question for adults 2  (Read 7910 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: question for adults 2
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2006, 12:50:43 PM »
Translation: whateva = UK GOLD

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2006, 12:55:19 PM »
Thank you Sculpter, finally one adult in this board.
That was the adult response you wanted?  ::)
You are obviously a flaming fag, so go ahead and let the "hot guy" pound you in the rear and get it over with. I just suggested the honorable and "adult" thing to do would be to tell your wife that you find men "hot".
You might want to pick up the new book by former New Jersey governor Jim McGreevey (sp?) who was also an undercover fag. I think its pretty messed up that a guy would marry and have children with a woman just to cover up the fact that he's a homo. I'm a guy, but that's not fair to the wife or kids.

Lee

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2006, 01:40:42 PM »
Damn whateva, I know I didn't use the smileys & all but if you read that post as being serious you need to go & read it again!!!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2006, 02:49:38 PM »
That was the adult response you wanted?  ::)
You are obviously a flaming fag, so go ahead and let the "hot guy" pound you in the rear and get it over with. I just suggested the honorable and "adult" thing to do would be to tell your wife that you find men "hot".
You might want to pick up the new book by former New Jersey governor Jim McGreevey (sp?) who was also an undercover fag. I think its pretty messed up that a guy would marry and have children with a woman just to cover up the fact that he's a homo. I'm a guy, but that's not fair to the wife or kids.

christ has blessed you with a great sense of humor, brother.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2006, 03:22:53 PM »
you are all a bunch of immature fags >:(
Pot...kettle...black.  ;)
Lee

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2006, 03:29:03 PM »
Why are you even considering this?

Do you prefer women or men?

Why did you marry a woman?

Do you have any interest in this fellow?

What's so hard with saying "NO"?

Q

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2006, 03:35:55 PM »
Any guy that refer's to another guy as "HOT" is gay as HELL. Your in denial, you are gay and a big foof.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2006, 04:28:44 PM »
Why are you even considering this?

Do you prefer women or men?

Why did you marry a woman?

Do you have any interest in this fellow?

What's so hard with saying "NO"?

I'm afraid that if I say no ,I'll ruin a friendship.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2006, 04:33:05 PM »
Is his friendship that important?

To have to do something you do not want to do to stay friends, is not very friend-like is it?
Q

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2006, 06:00:00 PM »
Is his friendship that important?

To have to do something you do not want to do to stay friends, is not very friend-like is it?

well, the gym is great too, and he wants to be able to keep going . . . something to consider.

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2006, 06:15:44 PM »
you guys are not helping.I'm not gay seriously ,but the guy is a piece of ass and a good friend so I don't know what to do .

Not trying to make fun/ put you down/ etc  (just trying to understand), however, i find that your two above statements contradict.  So, you're saying you are NOT gay, yet you would like to have sex with this guy who is a "piece of ass"?  Do you mean youre not gay YET (ie you've never had sex with a man), or your not gay, rather you are bi-sexual?

Could you clear this up for me please.  Im sure you can see how your statements are confusing (contradicting).  (I know my post isnt helpful to your situation at all, but please enlighten me.  Thanks).

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2006, 06:20:54 PM »
Not trying to make fun/ put you down/ etc  (just trying to understand), however, i find that your two above statements contradict.  So, you're saying you are NOT gay, yet you would like to have sex with this guy who is a "piece of ass"?  Do you mean youre not gay YET (ie you've never had sex with a man), or your not gay, rather you are bi-sexual?

Could you clear this up for me please.  Im sure you can see how your statements are confusing (contradicting).  (I know my post isnt helpful to your situation at all, but please enlighten me.  Thanks).

perhaps his ability to appreciate beauty is more well-developed than any of ours?

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2006, 06:56:52 PM »
BOTTOM LINE,,THE GUY IS GAY. THREAD OVER

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2006, 07:02:26 PM »
Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.

Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?

For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.

His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins.

He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.

- Proverbs 5:18-23 (KJV)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2006, 07:04:59 PM »

Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?

For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.

His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins.

He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.

are you saying that doing it with a guy is a freebie? that passage only says to watch out for strange women.

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2006, 07:21:25 PM »
are you saying that doing it with a guy is a freebie? that passage only says to watch out for strange women.

And why wilt thou, my son,.........embrace the bosom of a stranger?

Dictionary.com definition: The chest of a human.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bosom

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2006, 07:54:57 PM »
And why wilt thou, my son,.........embrace the bosom of a stranger?

Dictionary.com definition: The chest of a human.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bosom

so then he's good to go. i think he's going to confine himself to the dude's nether regions.  no embracings of the bosom.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2006, 07:57:19 PM »
I'm afraid that if I say no ,I'll ruin a friendship.
what kind of friendship do you have and waht kind of friend does that to another?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2006, 08:04:43 PM »
just give him a blow job and get it over with, he's probably heard that you suck a mean dick.

HAHAHHA..

Man whateva, you are as gay as the day is long. "hes hot" haha...hope this is a joke, but if not your a flaming bone smuggler, butt pirate...EEEEEwwwwwwwww. ...... :-X

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2006, 08:07:14 PM »
HAHAHHA..

Man whateva, you are as gay as the day is long. "hes hot" haha...hope this is a joke, but if not your a flaming bone smuggler, butt pirate...EEEEEwwwwwwwww. ...... :-X

he just wanted some validation and advice from his fellow brothers in iron . . . he also wanted us to know that hot "pieces of ass" find him attractive. is that so bad?

can't believe everyone jumped down his throat like this.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2006, 08:09:08 PM »
whateva says he won't suck a dick but he'll hold one in his mouth until someone comes along who will.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2006, 08:11:04 PM »
whateva says he won't suck a dick but he'll hold one in his mouth until someone comes along who will.

I heard he was going to sleep on it before he came to a decision.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2006, 08:15:43 PM »

Let me help you by using a more contemporary version of this Bible quote from proverbs.

18 Be happy with the wife

you married

when you were young.

19She is beautiful and graceful,

just like a deer;

you should be attracted to her

and stay deeply in love.

20Don't go crazy over a woman

who is unfaithful

to her own husband!

21The LORD sees everything,

and he watches us closely.

22Sinners are trapped and caught

by their own evil deeds.

23They get lost and die

because of their foolishness

and lack of self-control.

In other words, don't be an undercover fag who cheats on his wife.  >:(

he just wanted some validation and advice from his fellow brothers in iron . . . he also wanted us to know that hot "pieces of ass" find him attractive. is that so bad?

He would likely prefer that some of the dudes here put something else "down his throat".  ::)
Lee

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2006, 09:26:53 PM »

thank you AL-GEBRA, you are the only one who understand me

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2006, 01:52:30 AM »
thank you AL-GEBRA, you are the only one who understand me

Actually, i just read the original "question for adults" thread, and now i understand you.