Author Topic: 1997 Mr. Olympia.....Dorian wins?  (Read 55822 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: 1997 Mr. Olympia.....Dorian wins?
« Reply #400 on: May 19, 2008, 02:05:47 PM »
lol they come up with stupid desperate shit to explain away IFBB politics of course, because they're followers. Naively thinking that claiming something nonsensical over and over again's gonna change the mismatch. ;D
See above................... ..............next  ;)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #401 on: May 19, 2008, 02:28:49 PM »
Hey idiot forcedreps originally posted 99 Olympia screencaps from a VHS copy and guess what they looked NOTHING like the ones from a VHS copy that ' bizzy ' posted and again its blatantly obvious he toyed with the screencaps confirmed by a graphic artist

and further more the Yates versions is one is from a crappy compressed Youtube screengrab and the other is from a DVD big difference now look at these two BOTH from a VHS copy of the contest huge discrepancy for a reason  ;) and I was waiting for you to pop up in this thread for a reason  ;)

bottom line Bizzy admitted to working some screencaps in the beginning Hulkster was exposed for using them knowing they were phoshopped and then he stopped using them for a reason .

Hey nimrod,

Are you this dumb? It looks like english is your second language. I will post this again.

What does forcedreps say in this post? Open the link dumba$$ and read it. He says:

"HQ screens directly from the official IFBB Mr.O DVD."
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.msg1727067#msg1727067

VHS and DVD's all always different colors. Bizzy transfered his VHS content onto a DVD. Which means Bizzy has the VHS version. Now reply and tell us all what forcepreps says in the link above. That's all you have to do. If you can't do it, then we all know you're wrong.

It doesn't matter. yates 95' video is a different color from the yates 95' DVD. Same shyt with 99 Ronnie.

Guess what? I popped up and proved your dumba$$ wrong again. Now go the f*ck home and finish those english courses.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #402 on: May 19, 2008, 02:32:14 PM »
The guy on the right thinks the guy on the left is better  ;)

and this matters because... ::)

you don't seem to understand (like so many things that everyone is owning you on in this and so many other threads) is that just because he did does NOT mean that he WAS.

learn the difference nimrod LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #403 on: May 19, 2008, 02:36:55 PM »
Excuses? riddle me this dummy why don't you post the photoshopped pic anymore if they were just an excuse?  ;)  you don't use them for a reason . lol

first of all, I don't even know which pics you are claiming are photoshopped because they are all real, just from different sources, as everyone is trying to get through your impossibly thick english is not my first language skull..

::)

secondly, Bizzy's shots (and Iceman's) are of BETTER quality than some of the first available shots from the contest, so I use them.

better resolution = better representation of the true quality of ronnie's physique.

thirdly, why are you not listening to Iceman and Bizzy who are thoroughly owning your cowardly ass on this matter?

are your truly that stupid?

please tell us.

oh, and just for the record, EVEN THE FIRST VERSIONS OF THE 99 RONNIE SHOTS STILL BLOW DORIAN OUT OF THE WATER.

does the phrase "countdown to excuses' ring a bell? ::)

so tell us, who cares if you think they are photoshopped when the versions you claim are not photoshopped are STILL better than Dorian?

please explain prison bitch lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #404 on: May 19, 2008, 02:37:12 PM »

you don't seem to understand (like so many things that everyone is owning you on in this and so many other threads) is that just because he did does NOT mean that he WAS.

yates said they would choose Ronnie over him. Guess what? that means Ronnie would beat him and win. It doesn't matter how he said it. All that matters is, Ronnie would win according to him (yates). Same shyt the other way around with Ronnie talking about yates. It  doesn't matter who says what. Most experts and fans think Ronnie is the best ever and would beat anyone.

An article bizzy posted a while back:

Is Ronnie the Greatest Flexer of them all?

By Lonnie Teper

I've always said that it's too hard to compare athletes of different eras;
(Then he names a few Mr. Olympias including Dorian.)
Still, it's hard to imagine that anybody who's ever stepped on a bodybuilding stage
could have beaten Coleman.
So I reserve the right to change my mind on this one. No offense to the rest of the champs-
you were/are all truly amazing physique athletes-but Coleman has really taken it to the next
level, as all magnificent conquerors do.

Quote, Joe Weider:

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all times. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

Eryk Bui:
Invincible Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman is the best of all time.

Victor Martinez:
He's the best ever...All past Olympians had something missing. But not Ronnie; he has everything.

Mike Matarrazo:
"Yeah, he's he's the best that's ever lived. I don't know what the future holds, but he's certainly the best I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Quincy Taylor: He's built up past the point of anything I've ever seen.

Melvin Anthony: Asked if Ronnie is the greatest bodybuilder ever..
Absolutely! He's in a class by himself.

Toney Freeman asked the same..
For Sure! He's at the top of the food chain.

Branch Warren: Yes, He's the best ever.

Capriese Murray:
Yeah, Definately. None of the past Mr. Olympias could possibly match his size and conditioning.

Craig Richardson:  Asked if Ronnie is the greatest bodybuilder ever..
Yes. He didn't have the greatest body 10 years ago, now he's the best in the world.

Stan McCrary: Yes, He's the best ever.

Chris Cormier: I'd say back in 98-99 he was the best ever.

Aaron Baker: Yes, He's the best ever. He has produced a package that has yet to be surpassed.

Don Long: I am going to have to say yes he is the best ever.

Ron Harris: I think Ronnie is the best Mr. O ever.

Greg Valentino: Ronnie Coleman is the greatest bodybuilder ever.

Joe McNeal: Yes, He's the best ever. Without a doubt! That shouldn't even be a question.

King Kamali: Yes, Ronnie is the best Mr. O of all time, period!

Charles Glass: As of right now, Ronnie is the best of all time.

Dorian Yates: I think it's a little hard for me to comment as I think I am the greatest ever! (Laughs)"

Interesting Note during this question:
There were a couple of others who said Arnold or hinted at Haney but only one said Yates,
and that was the man himself.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #405 on: May 19, 2008, 02:39:45 PM »
ND will grasp at any straw to avoid admitting what everyone can see..

and to avoid posting on his embarassingly bad ownage thread.. aka the truce thread.

the cowardly lion is being owned yet again..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #406 on: May 19, 2008, 02:47:52 PM »
Guess what? I popped up and proved your dumba$$ wrong again. Now go the f*ck home and finish those english courses.

lol its so easy to own the prison bitch..

ND has the reading comprehension skills of a 4 year old :-\,

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #407 on: May 19, 2008, 02:50:06 PM »
Most experts and fans think Ronnie is the best ever and would beat anyone.

and the thing that ND cannot seem to understand, is that all these pics and videos of Ronnie in top shape VERIFY these opiinions.

all he clings to is an opinion that is contradicted by all visual evidence..

great argument LOL ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #408 on: May 19, 2008, 02:54:02 PM »
nasser won the mr olympia in 1997.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: May 19, 2008, 02:55:05 PM »
Hey nimrod,

Are you this dumb? It looks like english is your second language. I will post this again.

What does forcedreps say in this post? Open the link dumba$$ and read it. He says:

"HQ screens directly from the official IFBB Mr.O DVD."
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.msg1727067#msg1727067

VHS and DVD's all always different colors. Bizzy transfered his VHS content onto a DVD. Which means Bizzy has the VHS version. Now reply and tell us all what forcepreps says in the link above. That's all you have to do. If you can't do it, then we all know you're wrong.

It doesn't matter. yates 95' video is a different color from the yates 95' DVD. Same shyt with 99 Ronnie.

Moron did you miss the quote saying the 99 screencaps were from a VHS copy? did you miss quote from Bizzy saying he photoshopped some pics? did you miss the point where the professional graphic artist outed him? yeah I thought so

you didn't prove me wrong on ANY point as usual !

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #410 on: May 19, 2008, 02:56:51 PM »
Moron did you miss the quote saying the 99 screencaps were from a VHS copy? did you miss quote from Bizzy saying he photoshopped some pics? did you miss the point where the professional graphic artist outed him? yeah I thought so

you didn't prove me wrong on ANY point as usual !

MELTDOWN

Chew on this kid..

Joe Weider:

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all times. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

Eryk Bui:

Victor Martinez:
He's the best ever...All past Olympians had something missing. But not Ronnie; he has everything.

Mike Matarrazo:
"Yeah, he's he's the best that's ever lived. I don't know what the future holds, but he's certainly the best I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Capriese Murray:
Yeah, Definately. None of the past Mr. Olympias could possibly match his size and conditioning.

Yes. He didn't have the greatest body 10 years ago, now he's the best in the world.

Aaron Baker: Yes, He's the best ever. He has produced a package that has yet to be surpassed.

Joe McNeal: Yes, He's the best ever. Without a doubt! That shouldn't even be a question.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: May 19, 2008, 02:57:18 PM »

No the man in question doesn't matter  ::) the internet-fan-boys matter but the greatest bodybuilder ever doesn't LMMFAO and I guess ' everyone ' is owning Ronnie too lol this just keep getting funnier by the post , the fan-boys are out in full force defending a hero who does NOT even agree with them lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: May 19, 2008, 02:58:13 PM »
first of all, I don't even know which pics you are claiming are photoshopped because they are all real, just from different sources, as everyone is trying to get through your impossibly thick english is not my first language skull..

secondly, Bizzy's shots (and Iceman's) are of BETTER quality than some of the first available shots from the contest, so I use them.

better resolution = better representation of the true quality of ronnie's physique.

thirdly, why are you not listening to Iceman and Bizzy who are thoroughly owning your cowardly ass on this matter?

please tell us.

oh, and just for the record, EVEN THE FIRST VERSIONS OF THE 99 RONNIE SHOTS STILL BLOW DORIAN OUT OF THE WATER.

so tell us, who cares if you think they are photoshopped when the versions you claim are not photoshopped are STILL better than Dorian?

see meltdown  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: May 19, 2008, 03:00:14 PM »
yates said they would choose Ronnie over him. Guess what? that means Ronnie would beat him and win. It doesn't matter how he said it. All that matters is, Ronnie would win according to him (yates). Same shyt the other way around with Ronnie talking about yates. It  doesn't matter who says what. Most experts and fans think Ronnie is the best ever and would beat anyone.

An article bizzy posted a while back:

Is Ronnie the Greatest Flexer of them all?

By Lonnie Teper

I've always said that it's too hard to compare athletes of different eras;
(Then he names a few Mr. Olympias including Dorian.)
Still, it's hard to imagine that anybody who's ever stepped on a bodybuilding stage
could have beaten Coleman.
So I reserve the right to change my mind on this one. No offense to the rest of the champs-
you were/are all truly amazing physique athletes-but Coleman has really taken it to the next
level, as all magnificent conquerors do.

Quote, Joe Weider:

Eryk Bui:

Victor Martinez:

Mike Matarrazo:

Capriese Murray:

Dorian Yates: I think it's a little hard for me to comment as I think I am the greatest ever! (Laughs)"

Interesting Note during this question:
There were a couple of others who said Arnold or hinted at Haney but only one said Yates,
and that was the man himself.

see meltdown and Yates never said Ronnie would beat him thats a lie he said and I quote " I guess I don't know great job omitting that part for a reason  ;)

all those quotes mean DICK compared to the two Ronnie made lol shall I post them?  ;)  yeah I thought so

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #414 on: May 19, 2008, 03:01:55 PM »
are you guys still arguing?  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: May 19, 2008, 03:03:03 PM »
are you guys still arguing?  ::)

No argument , Ronnie stopped all that just bitter Coleman fans looking for revenge for the asspounding they got by their own hero lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: May 19, 2008, 03:05:27 PM »
Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.

Ronnie doesn't think Dorian would beat him , he KNOWS so lol choke on that Ronnie fan-boys

owned by your own hero right before the 1999 Mr Olympia lol ........................ ..........next

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #417 on: May 19, 2008, 03:47:52 PM »
Someone just ought to ask an IFBB official who's judged both

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #418 on: May 19, 2008, 03:49:05 PM »
see meltdown  ;)

respond to the points in my post you coward!

no wonder you are so dumb - instead of responding to points against you you just ignore them like you do all visuals shwoing dorian getting owned.. ::)

we all await your response..

you might have been able to run away from the truce thread, but sooner or later you are going to have to try and come up with a reponse to all the points that we all have raised against you.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #419 on: May 19, 2008, 03:53:21 PM »

please tell us.

the post ND runs from just like he ran from the truce thread.

when ND gets owned he bails as usual.

typical ND.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #420 on: May 19, 2008, 03:57:28 PM »
you can really see how ND operates:

he posts bullshit.

everyone calls him on said bullshit

instead of responding to the refuting points, he just says 'meltdown'

and ingores it all. ::)

you are pathetic ND. you truly are.

we all pity you.
Flower Boy Ran Away

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: May 19, 2008, 04:00:08 PM »
Dillet was a beast.
If he had a back, wasn't so lazy and took some posing lessons he could have been a multiple Mr. Olympia.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: May 19, 2008, 04:43:10 PM »
Dillet was a beast.
If he had a back, wasn't so lazy and took some posing lessons he could have been a multiple Mr. Olympia.

You've fallen for the usual back BS..

-His back was virtually his only flaw, he blew out Yates from the front and sides.

-Back really wan't that bad, lacked only detail had pretty good width.

-Posing sure, but that alone wasn't enough in IFBB contests to lose..

Bottom line uncle joe preferred pasty british lips to black, spanish and middle eastern alternatives.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: May 19, 2008, 04:44:20 PM »
Someone just ought to ask an IFBB official who's judged both

Good idea, expect him to be about as forthright as ND who naively claims they'd be upfront and spill the beans for no reason whatsoever. ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #424 on: May 19, 2008, 05:02:00 PM »
yeah, according to cowardly NaiveDiety, no contest in history has ever been impartial because the judges would have come out and told us all...

no wonder this idiot runs away.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away