Author Topic: RUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHL!!! NEW Footage!!!  (Read 5536 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: RUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHL!!! NEW Footage!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2006, 10:18:39 AM »
I think I am the only one that thinks his muscles look a tad "weird". He seems like a cool guy and all but he looks like shit! If you are going to be 270 lbs plus carry it like a Ronnie or Jay. If in fact he is not an oil reserve (which he looks to be) and he just sight injects imo he looks terrible. His shoulders look like they are mode of vinyl lol.
i don't give a fuck if he has synthol or not...this guy is bodybuilding...guys like these r only guys wich represent bodybuilding...its only because of mass monsters that got me hooked to bodybuilding..like i always say..bodybuilding=mass monsters....without these mass freaks there is no such thing as bodybuilding.....
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2006, 10:27:25 AM »
i don't give a f**k if he has synthol or not...this guy is bodybuilding...guys like these r only guys wich represent bodybuilding...its only because of mass monsters that got me hooked to bodybuilding..like i always say..bodybuilding=mass monsters....without these mass freaks there is no such thing as bodybuilding.....

Great post! I don't want to go back to skinny geeks like Zane!

body88

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2006, 10:29:57 AM »
Thats cool you are entitled to your opinion. You are obviously a younger guy. If you followed bodybuilding from its hayday you  would see that is not ALL bodybuilding is about. Arnold was considered a "mass monster in his day" But he still looked like a bodybuilder. If you like mass monsters that is cool. But are you not a Cutler, Coleman or Gunter fan? My point is Ruhl is a freak and huge but he looks like shit. His muscles look vinyl. He has absolutely no shape. At least guys like Coleman and Cutler maintain some type of shape while being huge.

But like I said if you are into him then thats your thing. I personally am not. But it takes all types!

body88

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2006, 10:31:09 AM »

Great post! I don't want to go back to skinny geeks like Zane!

Skinny geeks? I stated if you like mass monsters why not be a fan off one that looks good. Ronnie, Cutler, Gunter or even Branch.

Ruhl looks like shit compared to these guys.

I am not one of those hardcore purist that think everyone should look like flex wheeler but I do have SOME regard for shape and proportion.

This could be a great point for the PDI. The fans of mass with no concern for anything else will stay with the IFBB.

You guys like the freaks. Like to be freaked out by how huge a person can be. Thats cool but its not bodybuilding.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2006, 10:41:25 AM »
I think I am the only one that thinks his muscles look a tad "weird". He seems like a cool guy and all but he looks like shit! If you are going to be 270 lbs plus carry it like a Ronnie or Jay. If in fact he is not an oil reserve (which he looks to be) and he just sight injects imo he looks terrible. His shoulders look like they are mode of vinyl lol.
STOP TALK ABOUT SYNTOL.
NO BODY USE THAT SHIT NOW THESE DAY.

AND I KNOW THE GUY WHO USED AND IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE THAT OF MARKUS

body88

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2006, 10:42:29 AM »
STOP TALK ABOUT SYNTOL.
NO BODY USE THAT SHIT NOW THESE DAY.

AND I KNOW THE GUY WHO USED AND IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE THAT OF MARKUS

Haha ok pal. If you look at the post I talk about the fact that if he does not use synthol it is from the site injections  :o

Shotgun + mouth / pull trigger

NOW U TYP FUN REPNSE TO MA PST OW K MANG?

Hope this helps!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2006, 10:46:56 AM »
he needs to find some new injection sites . . .

it's only the second post in the thread, body88

body88

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2006, 10:49:19 AM »
it's only the second post in the thread, body88

Sorry I did not see the post you made. I agree!!!!!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2006, 10:52:34 AM »
Skinny geeks? I stated if you like mass monsters why not be a fan off one that looks good. Ronnie, Cutler, Gunter or even Branch.

Ruhl looks like shit compared to these guys.

I am not one of those hardcore purist that think everyone should look like flex wheeler but I do have SOME regard for shape and proportion.

This could be a great point for the PDI. The fans of mass with no concern for anything else will stay with the IFBB.

You guys like the freaks. Like to be freaked out by how huge a person can be. Thats cool but its not bodybuilding.

Zane was definitely more of a guy than a bodybuilder! Ruhl doesn't need excellent shape because he is such a freak! :D

body88

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2006, 02:00:40 PM »
Zane was cool in my book. He wasn't small in his day. The size differential was like Dexter to Ronnie. Arnold was 55 lbs heavier. The same Numbers separate Ronnie and Dex.

Zane is tiny by todays standerds. By the seventies standards where the biggest guy was 270 ( mind you at 6'5) He was not "tiny" (for his time) at all. The BIGGEST guys were  215 - 235 at 5'8 - 6'1. Read Arnolds book where he stated that most guys were sub 200 or just over 200 in Zanes era.

As for Ruhl, He looks like dog shit. His injection points are obviously over used and his muscles look like vinyl. he has no shape a giant waist and has shitty back.

He is a freak no doubt. But more in a "omg that guy looks ridiculous kinda way". He is what is wrong with bodybuilding. You wanna be a mass monster? Sure go ahead. but you better have at least some asthetics to call youreself a bodybuilder.Ronnie and Jay are gigantic! But they have a certain level of asthetics still. Not great mind you but it is there. Ruhl just look like a block of shit!