Author Topic: Kendall vs. Herman Wow!!  (Read 5990 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Kendall vs. Herman Wow!!
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2006, 08:50:19 AM »

Are you knocking Dean?

During the show, Kendall of one of many guys getting instruction from Dean. I don't know how much one-on-one personalized training he was getting.

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2006, 12:15:16 PM »
anyone notice Eds parents? Looked like they were a Joe Dirt parody. wtf!

Hilarious.  White trash.  Does Ed Herman live in the bricks?  Do they even have projects in Oregon?

This point was made earlier and I think it is a good one.  The only reason Kendall won is because Ed has NO HEART.  Ed has voluminous skills over Kendall.

Dana likes Ed  . . . he got a contract.  It was not Bonner versus Griffith but I can support the decision.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2006, 10:39:00 PM »
WOW!  Guess I watched another fight, thought it sucked, all Herman did was take Kendall down and lay on him, or throw some weak ass elbows, the only reason he got a contract is because he trains with Team Quest, and that was it, no where near the level of Bonnar/Griffin, that was a real fight, what they did was a high school wrestling match,how the hell do you get multiple submission holds and each guy got out, don't know, it was just me, but hey what do I know,

By the way,

you must not be a grappling fan...

TITO WILL BEAT SHAMCOCK BACK TO REALITY

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2006, 02:48:23 AM »
they'll both have problem against more experienced fighters. kendall should have kept the fight standing wich his reach advantage and herman moving like a zombie.
Z

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2006, 06:54:10 AM »
they'll both have problem against more experienced fighters. kendall should have kept the fight standing wich his reach advantage and herman moving like a zombie.

herman is shorter, but has a reach advantage over kendall...
w

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2006, 09:08:03 AM »
Not that I am not a grappling fan, I am not a fan of boring fights, and that was boring, all I'm saying, do not think herman deserved a contract, that is a slap in the face of Bonnar, he fought war, not the bullshit herman did

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2006, 01:13:22 PM »
Not that I am not a grappling fan, I am not a fan of boring fights, and that was boring, all I'm saying, do not think herman deserved a contract, that is a slap in the face of Bonnar, he fought war, not the bullshit herman did

the herman/kendall fight was awesome because there were so many close submissions

the bonnar/griffin fight looked like a sloppy bar room brawl

E
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2006, 01:16:14 PM »
herman is shorter, but has a reach advantage over kendall...

how is that possible, kendall is 6'6 and should have no problems keeping ed off him with pushkicks and jabs
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2006, 01:27:04 PM »
how is that possible, kendall is 6'6 and should have no problems keeping ed off him with pushkicks and jabs

I believe Kendall still had a one inch reach advantage. His legs are extremely long.
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2006, 03:04:26 PM »
Maybe they had the stats wrong on the fight, but if you look again you'll see that they gave Herman a 1" reach advanatage...
w