Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 19, 2014, 03:14:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I get my son circumcized?  (Read 32739 times)
suckmymuscle
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2006, 11:05:30 PM »

i think the trend is to keep it whole

I personally prefer mine cut, but thats prolly cuz thats what i am used to..   only ever seen 3 uncut ones ever.. and they were not pretty  Lips sealed

Maybe if they had cut up your vulva open with pliers or scalpels, you would feel more compassion for boy children.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Report to moderator   Logged
NeverTrustABlonde
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2006, 11:32:54 PM »

uncircumcized is just not pretty..........  Roll Eyes

suckmymuscle
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2006, 12:11:25 AM »

Suit yourself, bitch. Angry You're a piece of trash for thinking a boy child should be mutilated to suit your aesthetic tastes. I wish you had been born in Egypt, where they do this to girls. I wish I were there to see you squirm in agony. Oh, and by the way, 80% of the World's men are unmutilated, and have no problems getting laid, so...who cares what you think?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S: I would hurt you really, really badly, if I had you under my power.
P.S 2: No shit.
Hedgehog
Getbig V

It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2006, 01:40:19 AM »

Those who discusses the decision on circumsision and brings up aesthetics, needs to check themselves.

Mutilation due to aesthetic preference? WTF?

Yeah. Sure, circumsize your son, so women will enjoy looking at his dick. Roll Eyes

YIP
Zack

As empty as paradise
SulkingGreekGod
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2006, 01:43:46 AM »

And I suppose this is?

I've blurred the image because it's by far the most disturbing thing I've seen in my life. To see the original, go to

http://circumstitions.com/Restric/Botched4ga.html

and

http://www.infocirc.org/fourn.htm

* unpretty.jpg (18.3 KB, 400x500 - viewed 1018 times.)
SulkingGreekGod
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2006, 01:50:59 AM »

And they say we men are superficial.
Faust
Getbig IV

It's a league game, Smokey

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2006, 02:28:48 AM »

No, it isn't! Only infibulation is worse! You are a chivalrous male bastard, who thinks that women will put out to you if you put theirs and girl's well-being above that of your own gender. Does it make you feel manly, to say:"Oooooh, you poor little girls, I'm horrified by what they do to you!" and protect them? Yes, it does. Too bad women are laughing at your chivalrous bastard attitude of putting them on a pedestal and protecting and pampering them, because they would NEVER return the favor. Why is it so much easier for guys to feel protective toward women at their on cost, rather than admitting any weaknesses or to ask for help? Is it male pride? Yes, it is: "I'm a man, and men never complain or show any weaknesses of any kind!. And a real man opens doors to women, and give them their seat on the bus and ive up their very lives so that women can live" Shocked Well, you can continue to display this chivalrous bastard attitude, and mutilate your boy children for as long as you want, but not me. I will never allow a woman to use my male pride to manipulate me into putting her well-being above my own, nor will I allow the chivalrous bastard society to tell me that "mother's instinct" knows what best for children.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ease up there, did you know that in some forms of female circumcision they remove the clitoris and other parts as well? Making it extremely painful for women to later on have sex. The idea behind this is that women are less likely to cheat on their husbands. So, that's why it is worse for a woman.

I'm not pro male circumcision either, read my first post. I said i was against it, cause there's no reason to do it. I'm not circumcised either. When i get hard the foreskin just retracts and it's kinda like a "cut" dick anyway. Only better, Grin.

I'm surprised that Dina doesnt like it, cause i dont know what should make it "unpretty".

$
Deedee
Getbig V

They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2006, 04:42:02 AM »

No, it isn't! Only infibulation is worse! You are a chivalrous male bastard, who thinks that women will put out to you if you put theirs and girl's well-being above that of your own gender. Does it make you feel manly, to say:"Oooooh, you poor little girls, I'm horrified by what they do to you!" and protect them? Yes, it does. Too bad women are laughing at your chivalrous bastard attitude of putting them on a pedestal and protecting and pampering them, because they would NEVER return the favor. Why is it so much easier for guys to feel protective toward women at their on cost, rather than admitting any weaknesses or to ask for help? Is it male pride? Yes, it is: "I'm a man, and men never complain or show any weaknesses of any kind!. And a real man opens doors to women, and give them their seat on the bus and ive up their very lives so that women can live" Shocked Well, you can continue to display this chivalrous bastard attitude, and mutilate your boy children for as long as you want, but not me. I will never allow a woman to use my male pride to manipulate me into putting her well-being above my own, nor will I allow the chivalrous bastard society to tell me that "mother's instinct" knows what best for children.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Wow, what a tirade. Most forms of female circumcision performed today involve the kind of mutilation that renders a woman incapable of experiencing any kind of sexual pleasure. Male circumcision does not, and remains on the list of those advocated easy money operations like tonsillectomies (and hysterectomies in the mid 20th century.)

Male circumcision was a male, not female, invention designed by religious patriarchs to curb sexual appetite in order to funnel more focused energy into serving a deity/God.
Deedee
Getbig V

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2006, 04:44:45 AM »

If you want another female opinion...DON"T do it. Aside from the obvious male POV, uncircumcized equipment is more pleasurable for the opposite sex, for a number of reasons.
Always Sore
Getbig V

Catch it..Like herpes!

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2006, 05:02:52 AM »

do it but have them attach a zipper to both sides so as he gets older like a coat he can zip it off an on for what ever the mood is...Smiley

Ok, being a male and not having either the desire or the reason to check other mens junk i can only say i like the way mine works sans turtle neck and have never had any problems or felt like a did not enjoy sex but with nothing to compair it to and only hearing from girls i have shown mine to (in the proper setting animals i don't just wip it out in the mall) and hearing them complain about guys that still had there extra hat i can only throw my hat (ha ha) in the lop it off group.
Migs
Getbig V

THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2006, 05:12:46 AM »

do it but have them attach a zipper to both sides so as he gets older like a coat he can zip it off an on for what ever the mood is...Smiley

Ok, being a male and not having either the desire or the reason to check other mens junk i can only say i like the way mine works sans turtle neck and have never had any problems or felt like a did not enjoy sex but with nothing to compair it to and only hearing from girls i have shown mine to (in the proper setting animals i don't just wip it out in the mall) and hearing them complain about guys that still had there extra hat i can only throw my hat (ha ha) in the lop it off group.

hahah.  IMO i don't feel like i have lost out, by not having a turtle neck.  I know there are arguments that go for both sides.  Personally i have heard and unfortunaty seen some bad side effects from circumsicions and from not getting them.  ( i used to work at a hospital, so no freaking bath house or locker room assualts please).  So deeds, you prefer uncut?

MMM BOOBIES
Deedee
Getbig V

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2006, 06:37:12 AM »

Ummm, Miggy it isn't a personal conversation, and I was making more of a political statement. Like 99% of people, male or female, I'm crazy about the equipment of the person I'm crazy about, and will leave it at that.  Smiley
Migs
Getbig V

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2006, 06:50:21 AM »

Ummm, Miggy it isn't a personal conversation, and I was making more of a political statement. Like 99% of people, male or female, I'm crazy about the equipment of the person I'm crazy about, and will leave it at that.  Smiley

Cry

i have been lashed.  i'm going back to bed

MMM BOOBIES
MusselFreek
Getbig II

Go Beserk!

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2006, 07:49:58 AM »

I'll tell you that i was uncut til i was 19... dang all these years with uncut penis it really hurts when i get a hard on cuz it always kept growing and i complained to my mom abut getting it cut... and even my dad was uncut til he was in his late 30's... he don't like it uncut.. and i don't like it uncut...  i don't even miss the foreskin... i'm glad that i had it cut. 
4thAD
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2006, 12:11:27 PM »

do it! get him circumcised
suckmymuscle
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2006, 01:41:05 PM »

hahah.  IMO i don't feel like i have lost out, by not having a turtle neck.  I know there are arguments that go for both sides.  Personally i have heard and unfortunaty seen some bad side effects from circumsicions and from not getting them.  ( i used to work at a hospital, so no freaking bath house or locker room assualts please).  So deeds, you prefer uncut?

Who cares what she "prefers"?! Do women get genital surgery to please men? No, they don't. So why should you care what she "prefers"? Typical chivalrous male bastard...does everything to please women, even getting mutilated and dying for them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
suckmymuscle
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2006, 01:50:09 PM »

Wow, what a tirade. Most forms of female circumcision performed today involve the kind of mutilation that renders a woman incapable of experiencing any kind of sexual pleasure. Male circumcision does not, and remains on the list of those advocated easy money operations like tonsillectomies (and hysterectomies in the mid 20th century.)

Male circumcision was a male, not female, invention designed by religious patriarchs to curb sexual appetite in order to funnel more focused energy into serving a deity/God.

Wrong, bitch. Only infibulation, which envolves removing most of the outer and inner genitalia, of females, is more serious than male mutilation. Most forms of female circumcision, such as clitorodoctomy, actually removes far less tissue than a male mutilation. Besides, ANY genital surgery, on girls, is FORBIDDEN BY LAW in the U.S. Get it? Your gender is protected, whereas my isn't. The fact that you care more about what happens to some girls, on primitive sub-Saharan villages, instead of the brutal mutilations given to MILLIONS of boys in America, goes to show the female self-centered, cruel, sexist, discriminatory mentality, which puts the precious little girls above everything else and considers boy children to be second-degree citizens, who can get their genitals brutally ripped to shreds because women think it's "prettier"! Shocked How despicable! Angry Shame on you and your gender! Embarrassed Oh, and by the way, in most cases the decision to mutilate is made by the mother and many actually insist on it. So fuck you and your argument that it's a patriarchal thing. It might have been originally invented by men, but, as evidenced by the female responses to this thread, women are quite happy to keep the "tradition" alive.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Deedee
Getbig V

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2006, 01:57:30 PM »

Wrong, bitch. Only infibulation, which envolves removing most of the outer and inner genitalia, of females, is more serious than male mutilation. Most forms of female circumcision, such as clitorodoctomy, actually removes far less tissue than a male mutilation. Besides, ANY genital surgery, on girls, is FORBIDDEN BY LAW in the U.S. Get it? Your gender is protected, whereas my isn't. The fact that you care more about what happens to some girls, on primitive sub-Saharan villages, instead of the brutal mutilations given to MILLIONS of boys in America, goes to show the female self-centered, cruel, sexist, discriminatory mentality, which puts the precious little girls above everything else and considers boy children to be second-degree citizens, ho can get their genitals brutally ripped to shreds because women think it's "prettier"! Shocked( How despicable! Angry Shame on you and your gender! Embarrassed

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nobody bothers with clitorodoctomy btw, prick-face. When it gets done, it gets done all the way, and most of the time without sterilized surgical equipment. And, if you look up a little, you'll see that I don't advocate male circumcision at all.  The "it looks prettier" is not my post and I personally don't think that cut peepees look any better or worse. Somehow half the time, I think you're just screwing around, like you did with your alcoholism thread...
body88
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2006, 02:03:14 PM »

Do not cut him.  Angry  An uncircumcised penis is much more sensitive and provides much more pleasure during penetration, masturbation, oral sex, etc.

If your son wants to be circumcised, he can make that decision for himself when he is old enough.  Personally, I prefer to play with a cut cock because that is what I am used to, but I would not trade my foreskin for anything.

I have literally ordered all the young mothers-to-be in my family to leave their sons intact.  Forced circumcision on babies should be a crime!

Yep and can make your son more apt to be a 2 pump chump. All the two pump chumps I knew in college were sporting covered wagons. The only people who stick up for not circumsizing are people with covered wagons. Most all girls I have asked think it is gross. One said it looks like a giant slug. HAHA

Do the right thing. It is cleaner and he wont be teased as much. Before you the uncircumsized army gets pissed it is a fact kids with covered wagons got shit in the locker room.

And as for the cruelty argument that is just plain silly. I do not remember being circumsized and noone else does either.
Migs
Getbig V

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2006, 02:06:01 PM »

Who cares what she "prefers"?! Do women get genital surgery to please men? No, they don't. So why should you care what she "prefers"? Typical chivalrous male bastard...does everything to please women, even getting mutilated and dying for them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

first off
1) f*ck you
2) f*ck off
3) oh yeah go f*ck yourself.

secondly, i asked her out of curiostiy.  and the only reason you are being this piggish is so that you can get a rise outta someone (proably cuz you cant rise yourself)  If you want to be funny, then say something funny.  But don't call a waomn a "bitch" just to be able to say it.

MMM BOOBIES
suckmymuscle
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2006, 02:12:23 PM »

Nobody bothers with clitorodoctomy btw, prick-face. When it gets done, it gets done all the way, and most of the time without sterilized surgical equipment. And, if you look up a little, you'll see that I don't advocate male circumcision at all.  The "it looks prettier" is not my post and I personally don't think that cut peepees look any better or worse. Somehow half the time, I think you're just screwing around, like you did with your alcoholism thread...

Bitch...you are out of your league. Most female genital surgeries are clitorodoctomies, you dumb cun t! Most of what's done in Egypt - where the government, under pressure from the U.S, banned female circumcisions - are clitorodoctomies! Infibulations are only done on some tribes in Sub-Saharan Africa and has been completely banned from Sudan for over three decades. You are a retard and know nothing of what you speak about, so shut the fuck up.

By the way, you idiot, male "circumcisions" are done for the same reasons as infibulations: to prevent male sexual pleasure. In fact, the "procedure" was originally done, in this country, to stop boys from masturbating. Did it work? Maybe not - even though it definitely decreases sexual pleasure. But what matters is the intention, and the intention was to suppress boy's sexuality.

Funny that you made fun of my alcoholism thread. I hope someone in your family becomes and alcoholic, or drug addict, or gets some irreversible degenerative disease and dies a slow, gruesome death from it. I'm not going to wish this on your son(s) - if you have any -, because I know you don't care about boys; since I want you to suffer, I'm going to wish for something else. I wish your daughters, or sisters, or any female relatives you have, die a slow, painful death, puking out blood and excrements. I wish them cancer, epilepsy, Alzheimer's muscle dystonia. I hope they all die, so that the Earth is rid from your evil genes forever. Bitch. Angry

SUCKMYMUSCLE
suckmymuscle
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2006, 02:16:28 PM »

first off
1) f*ck you
2) f*ck off
3) oh yeah go f*ck yourself.

secondly, i asked her out of curiostiy.  and the only reason you are being this piggish is so that you can get a rise outta someone (proably cuz you cant rise yourself)  If you want to be funny, then say something funny.  But don't call a waomn a "bitch" just to be able to say it.

1) Your wife is a bitch Cheesy
2) Your sisters are bitches Cheesy
3) Your daughter are bitches, too. Cheesy
4) You're a worthless littel shit, who hopes to get laid by protecting women. Guess what? They won't put out to you, you son of a cun t(there, I insulted your momma again. Wht re you going to do about it, you son of a bitch?) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Migs
Getbig V

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2006, 02:20:59 PM »

1) Your wife is a bitch Cheesy not married
2) Your sisters are bitches Cheesy one of them is
3) Your daughter are bitches, too. Cheesy no kids
4) You're a worthless littel shit, who hopes to get laid by protecting women i have no problem with paying for it, like you pay the guys in the bath house. Guess what you're a fag that had a circumscion but now cant get it up, just a guess  Grin? They won't put out to you, you son of a cun t(there, I insulted your momma again you didnt do it the first time. Wht re you going to do about it, you son of a bitch?) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MMM BOOBIES
Deedee
Getbig V

« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2006, 02:22:22 PM »

Bitch...you are out of your league. .

By the way, you idiot, male "circumcisions" are done for the same reasons as infibulations: to prevent male sexual pleasure. In fact, the "procedure" was originally done, in this country, to stop boys from masturbating. Did it work? Maybe not - even though it definitely decreases sexual pleasure. But what matters is the intention, and the intention was to suppress boy's sexuality.

True... with you I am definitely out of my league.

You obviously don't read do you, because that's pretty much what I said too.

And now, I'll gladly shut the f*ck up.
suckmymuscle
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2006, 02:27:23 PM »

HA HA HA! So I insult your wife, daughters and sisters and this is all you do about it? Post a changed version of my post? Guess what, you son of a cun t(again! Shocked Grin): everyone can read my original post and how I insulted all the females of your family, and that all you could do about it was to make a pathetic gay joke! What an unwitty loser you are... Roll Eyes Grin

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!