Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 22, 2014, 09:14:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I get my son circumcized?  (Read 31596 times)
YoMamaBeenLurking
Getbig IV

The Black Knight

« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2006, 07:40:19 AM »

Nice to hear that you mutilated your son. You must be very proud! The rest of your post is so idiotic as to not even merit a reply. There you go, being subservient to what women want, saying that their opinion is more important than having an intact genitalia. f**k you, worthless cretin. I hope your son goes psycho on your ass and cuts your entire dick off with a machette, for what you did to him. But this will end. It will. I swear that I will fight this until I get male mutilation criminalized and execute all parents who do this. No shit! I SWEAR I'm gonna have all of them killed. So you can do whatever you want to your boys' penis, because you're the parents? Wrong! I will change that and have all of you severely punished for it. And I won't give up, either. Ever!, until I get this shit made illegal. Those who know me, like Oliver, know that I have the tenacity of a rottweiller and never quit. It might take 50 years, but ISWEAR, by my very soul, that I will get this barbaric custom erradicated forever. And I WILL destroy/kill/cripple for life all of those, especially parents(monsters) who insist on doing this.

GAME ON!!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

First of all suckmuscle I'm not being subservient to what women want.  I was clipped long before sex was an issue (infancy), therefore that had no bearing on what my feelings were towards women and sex.  Finding out that my tool was visually as well as physically stimulating to chicks later was a benefit in my eyes.  Being able to enjoy sex for longer periods of time and never dealing with premature ejaculation...Another benefit for me.  Having a great sex life is a major part of my life.  I have no regrets whatsoever about my parent's decision.  So that being said, I don't fear my son will have regrets either.

Second, you go on to call my post idiotic and yet once again you go off with a temper tantrum about how you're going to change the world, my son should attack me, this will all end, you're going to destroy blah, blah, blah, etc. Wake up. You're a complete moron with an internet connection, nothing more.  Yelling, screaming, threatening, calling others names etc. is going to get you far in making changes in our world mister tenacity Roll Eyes

Report to moderator   Logged

BKS - Guardian of Truth
sinbad
Getbig III

Chest like Arnold!

« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2006, 08:30:35 AM »

He's arribing Sept. 1st.
I'm circumsized and never noticed any lack of feeling, but I read that being uncircumsized can result in more pleasure? Anyone got any opinion or experience on this? Thanks!

Yes
suckmymuscle
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2006, 10:34:24 PM »

well i guess reading comprehension and you just do not get along..i have written nice things to Bay and find him a intresting person gayness aside i respect his posts and his choice in life, i think i made it clear i think your a little pussy bitch who thinks by running his mouth behind the safety of a message board to a lady makes him seem like a tuff guy since i bet if i had you in the same room you would be a different person because the first time you called my friend a bitch would be the time you wondered why you were having trouble breathing since my hand would be around your throat and since your a gutless coward i would assume you would just beg me to stop and since i don't care for you i would enjoy popping your worthless head off your tiny cock crazy body and not lose a second of sleep.

so lets review i called you a gutless coward sissy little bitch who runs his mouth to ladies like a big man and loves cock in real life since hes so into the topic he cannot read who supports him and who does not and cannot argue his point without slinging his stupid tuff guy threats i am calling you a pussy so try to deflect that to others...

hope this helps

HA HA HA! The mutilated chivalrous bastard has just threatened me, to make himself feel manly by protecting "ladies"(bitches)! Oh, I'm so scared! Try to understand something, bitch: I would rather DIE then let a mutilated chivalrous bastard, like you, do anything to me for insulting your "lady friend"(worthless cun t).

You're so stupid that you were mutilated by your own momma(another cun t), and yet you still want to protect women from real(un-chivalrous) men, such as yours truly. Women don't do anyhting for you, think it's ok to mutilate children of your gender and you refer to them as "ladies", even though women refer to men simply as, well, "men". You are an idiot, a worhtless, neutered, emasculated fool who is manipulated by women for their on benefit.

By the way, you must be CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY to challenge me to fight! Not only am I 6'5, but I have a very extensive backround in MMA. I would humiliate your cun t of a friend in front of you, then rape her in the shit-hole, and you wouldn't do a damn thing about it. So, to make things very clear where I stand, here goes:

1. Your momma worked as a cum-dumpster in a Manila port. A drunk sailor raped her one day while on Ganja, nd you were born.

2. I can beat and rpe your sisters/momma/aunts/daughters in front of you for as long as you want, and you wouldn't do shit about it.

3. Did I mention your momma is a dumb nut-milker?

4. You're a fairy piece of shit and won't go through with your threats. I can continue to insult all your cow-friends and NOTHING will happen to me.

If you really want to fight me, I'll be waiting for you. I live in Ft.Lauderdale, FL and my IP is 201.37.14.13. By the way, you son of a cum-dumpster, if you do come to fight, come armed, because at the end, one of us gets to live and the other one dies. Let's see if you're man enought to back up your shit; I know I'm man enough to back up mine.

I have just insulted all the females in your family, including that man-milk sucking calf of a friend you have, What are you going to do about it?

GAME ON, CUN T!!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE
suckmymuscle
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2006, 10:53:58 PM »

First of all suckmuscle I'm not being subservient to what women want.  I was clipped long before sex was an issue (infancy), therefore that had no bearing on what my feelings were towards women and sex.  Finding out that my tool was visually as well as physically stimulating to chicks later was a benefit in my eyes.  Being able to enjoy sex for longer periods of time and never dealing with premature ejaculation...Another benefit for me.  Having a great sex life is a major part of my life.  I have no regrets whatsoever about my parent's decision.  So that being said, I don't fear my son will have regrets either.

BLA BLA BLA! All this self-deception, just to make yourself feel better about your half-genitalia. Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Sex is much better intact than mutilated. All men wo got mutilated, in adult age, are unanimous that it feels different and the vast MAJORITY says it wen't for the worst.

You're not subservient to women? Wrong: the destiny of your genitalia was decided when you were a helpless infant, by your very mother; more subservient than this is impossible! It makes you feel manly to pretend that nothing bad happened to you, doesen't it? It would be weakness to "whine" about something, wouldn't it? Yes, it would: it is EXACTLY like this that women manipulte men, by playing on the male ego. By deaming certain things "manly" and others "unmanly", women always end up getting what they want out of men. You are a subservient, inferior, low-life dumbass. A child mutilator who should have his ball-sack ripped to shreds with a garden mower and then have battery acid, with lemon juice, thrown in the wounds.

Second, you go on to call my post idiotic and yet once again you go off with a temper tantrum about how you're going to change the world, my son should attack me, this will all end, you're going to destroy blah, blah, blah, etc. Wake up. You're a complete moron with an internet connection, nothing more.  Yelling, screaming, threatening, calling others names etc. is going to get you far in making changes in our world mister tenacity Roll Eyes

Yeah, laugh at me! Your scorn feeds my anger and the desire to win! Someday, I'll have all of you boy child mutilators ripped to shreds, then kept alive with a blood transplant, then ripped again. I WILL hurt you badly when I have power over you freaks - especially women. If a little of political action can make clitorodoctomy illegal in Egypt and some sub-Saharan and Middle Eastern nations, then a lot of it can certainly change things in the West. It will take a long time, but myself and others like me( we're over one million) will eventually win this. The final step will be the punishment of the mutilators of boy-children and I'll be personally there. The fucking double-standard, of making it criminal to even touvh a girl's genitalia, but llowing "doctors" to rip off the entire skin system of little boys' penises!!!! This will fucking end!! I swear by my very life!!!! Look at the rsponses the female posters are giving to this topic, anfd you'll see the compassion and consideration that they have for little boys, who they think is ok to mutilate because it looks "prettier"!!!! Fucking cun ts!!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Always Sore
Getbig V

Catch it..Like herpes!

« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2006, 04:58:09 AM »

HA HA HA! The mutilated chivalrous bastard has just threatened me, to make himself feel manly by protecting "ladies"(bitches)! Oh, I'm so scared! Try to understand something, bitch: I would rather DIE then let a mutilated chivalrous bastard, like you, do anything to me for insulting your "lady friend"(worthless cun t).

You're so stupid that you were mutilated by your own momma(another cun t), and yet you still want to protect women from real(un-chivalrous) men, such as yours truly. Women don't do anyhting for you, think it's ok to mutilate children of your gender and you refer to them as "ladies", even though women refer to men simply as, well, "men". You are an idiot, a worhtless, neutered, emasculated fool who is manipulated by women for their on benefit.

By the way, you must be CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY to challenge me to fight! Not only am I 6'5, but I have a very extensive backround in MMA. I would humiliate your cun t of a friend in front of you, then rape her in the shit-hole, and you wouldn't do a damn thing about it. So, to make things very clear where I stand, here goes:

1. Your momma worked as a cum-dumpster in a Manila port. A drunk sailor raped her one day while on Ganja, nd you were born.

2. I can beat and rpe your sisters/momma/aunts/daughters in front of you for as long as you want, and you wouldn't do shit about it.

3. Did I mention your momma is a dumb nut-milker?

4. You're a fairy piece of shit and won't go through with your threats. I can continue to insult all your cow-friends and NOTHING will happen to me.

If you really want to fight me, I'll be waiting for you. I live in Ft.Lauderdale, FL and my IP is 201.37.14.13. By the way, you son of a cum-dumpster, if you do come to fight, come armed, because at the end, one of us gets to live and the other one dies. Let's see if you're man enought to back up your shit; I know I'm man enough to back up mine.

I have just insulted all the females in your family, including that man-milk sucking calf of a friend you have, What are you going to do about it?

GAME ON, CUN T!!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

no problem i have family in florida and i like to travel, your so scary i am afraid to even write back, some internet tuff guy who has a dick complex and a couple lessons at the ymca is now a MMA fighter...ohhhhhh i have never seen anyone so mean chuck norris i am sorry to even get you going, i would not want to ever have to meet you in a dark alley but i know you spend a bunch of time there defending your manhood in bare knuckle fights with other cock jockies as you show each other your hoods and act like real men.

wow i almost forgot you ranted about my family now im really upset....someone that has no class and rants on the internet at girls insults me and goes right for the your mothers a whore jokes scary guy..i will make sure i am armed when i come but since i have never owned or even touched a gun or knife what would you like me to bring? it would be a big help if you could let me know more about your scary self so i can get ready for the onslaught that is you, i want to make sure my will is up to date so i can leave it all to you, well you and my mother your so found of.

LOL, coward you think you would be the first person i ever dropped into a hole...
Victor VonDoom
Getbig IV

...and Doom shall control the world!

« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2006, 06:21:35 AM »

No.

Doom disapproves.
YoMamaBeenLurking
Getbig IV

The Black Knight

« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2006, 06:39:37 AM »

Suckmuscle, your continued outbursts and attacks over the cock issue do nothing more than show your own self hatred.  You come off as a child who has nothing better to do than live in a fantasy world.  I find it hard to believe that you're going to spend years fighting to save males from being clipped at birth, and then create some sort of scifi future for parents who have either been circumsized or have done so to their children. 

Frankly, if I had not seen you post here previously, I would pass you off as a gimmick account just trying to get a rise out of someone for entertainment's sake.   Wink

Game Over

BKS - Guardian of Truth
DerekR
Getbig III

All roads lead to re: delete!

« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2006, 07:03:00 AM »

By the way, you must be CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY to challenge me to fight! Not only am I 6'5, but I have a very extensive backround in MMA.
Just about anyone who has to TELL people how tough they are turns out to be less than half of what they said. If you're that good, PEOPLE KNOW IT. You shouldn't have to brag...

...oh, and I'm scared just reading about you (and you weren't even talking to me)!

BKS Stooge
Oliver Klaushof
Getbig IV

« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2006, 12:38:11 PM »

SMM is no gimmick.

"Shut the F up and train"
YoMamaBeenLurking
Getbig IV

The Black Knight

« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2006, 01:07:09 PM »

SMM is no gimmick.

Did'nt say he was, I was implying that he was acting like one.

BKS - Guardian of Truth
Karl Kox
Getbig V

There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.

« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2006, 07:55:16 PM »

CUT HIM !

If you don't his dick will look like a elephants trunk !

And I here that bacteria can form under the foreskin.
Bast175
Getbig V

« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2006, 08:28:40 PM »

Lips sealed

No
Oliver Klaushof
Getbig IV

« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2006, 08:57:21 PM »

CUT HIM !

If you don't his dick will look like a elephants trunk !

And I here that bacteria can form under the foreskin.

You hear wrong.

Just admit you are Jewish.

Karl Kox
Getbig V

There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.

« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2006, 09:00:00 PM »

LOL

No I'm not. My real last name not Kox is actually German
Oliver Klaushof
Getbig IV

« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2006, 09:06:08 PM »

I'm uncut(like all of Europe) and I don't have "bacteria" growing. I've never had any woman comment on it - as if I really care anyway. I imagine a dick with the skin cut off would collect lint and hair from your pants. It definately decreases sensitivity. And no, I don't blow a load in 2 seconds. I've boned bitches for hours and cummed on them multiple times in a single night.

suckmymuscle
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2006, 10:20:29 PM »

The tragedy of this topic is that I'm "supposed" to be civilized and have a "conversation" about it. Sorry, but no: this should be off-limits. A "truly" civilized society would never discuss such a topic, let alone actually carry out mutilations against boy children! Look at all the cuntish, disgraceful "compassion" of the women who posted here, saying that it's ok to rip apart little boys' peckers because it looks "prettier", but would lash out in a feminist frenzy if anyone suggested to do this to girls, even if only to remove the hood of the clitoris. Fucking hypocrite bitches! This is a moral lesson to us men: you should care about your own gender, especially the children of your own gender, because women certainly couldn't care less about them! If this discussion were about clitorodoctomies, ALL the female boy mutilators here, as well as tons of male chivalrous bastard boy mutilators as well, would act all horrified and chivalrously want to protect the "poor little girls", from the - mostly women - mutilators who do this to girls. Boys? Nooooooo: they should just take it like men! Fucking double standard! And they still expect me to be "civilized" about it! Go f**k yourselves! All of you! Angry

SUCKMYMUSCLE
strength and honor
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2006, 11:07:16 AM »

You hear wrong.

Just admit you are Jewish.
hey klaushof, are you an anti-semite?  what do you have against jews?  i sense a jealousy issue here.  kinda like a hitler compex.  are you short, unattractive, and equipped with a pathetically small cock.....like hitler?
Oliver Klaushof
Getbig IV

« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2006, 08:19:20 PM »

hey klaushof, are you an anti-semite?  what do you have against jews?  i sense a jealousy issue here.  kinda like a hitler compex.  are you short, unattractive, and equipped with a pathetically small cock.....like hitler?

No I'm tall and good looking. My dick is bigger than average.

Interested?

Doc Savage
Getbig II

Master debater. Cunning linguist

« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2006, 05:08:43 PM »

new info...looks like 'mutilation' can be a good thing.
________________________ ___________________

Copied from MSN.com:

WASHINGTON - Circumcising men routinely across Africa could prevent millions of deaths from AIDS, World Health Organization researchers and colleagues reported Monday.

They analyzed data from trials that showed men who had been circumcised had a significantly lower risk of infection with the AIDS virus, and calculated that if all men were circumcised over the next 10 years, some two million new infections and around 300,000 deaths could be avoided.

Researchers believe circumcision helps cut infection risk because the foreskin is covered in cells the virus seems able to easily infect. The virus may also survive better in a warm, wet environment like that found beneath a foreskin.
Oliver Klaushof
Getbig IV

« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2006, 05:13:57 PM »

Monster asinine argument for mutilation. This isn't Africa, 1 in 4 is not infected with Aids.
If you don't have sex with Aids infected prostitutes, your chance of contracting it is ZERO.... Roll Eyes

the choad
Time Out
Getbig IV

King Of All Meltdowns

« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2006, 05:33:19 PM »

Monster asinine argument for mutilation. This isn't Africa, 1 in 4 is not infected with Aids.
If you don't have sex with Aids infected prostitutes, your chance of contracting it is ZERO.... Roll Eyes

Good point oliver....

Doc Savage
Getbig II

Master debater. Cunning linguist

« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2006, 10:35:44 AM »

Heterosexuals are most definitely infected outside of Africa - I see them all the time in the hospital.  And not just from blood transfusions.  Maybe you should get tested, Oliver.
Oliver Klaushof
Getbig IV

« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2006, 12:21:27 PM »

Heterosexuals are most definitely infected outside of Africa - I see them all the time in the hospital.  And not just from blood transfusions.  Maybe you should get tested, Oliver.

hahaha sorry buddy. Your argument is just dumb and not well thought out.

Bast175
Getbig V

« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2006, 12:27:26 PM »

because I was circumcized I have a piece of skin that healed wrong onto the head.  I still have to get that removed.   

I can 'function' fine but that skin can get stretched too much and can cause a little pain.

Nature doesn't make mistakes (except birth defects, which foreskin is not a birth defect).  So leave it how it is.
suckmymuscle
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2006, 05:41:25 PM »

new info...looks like 'mutilation' can be a good thing.
________________________ ___________________

Copied from MSN.com:

WASHINGTON - Circumcising men routinely across Africa could prevent millions of deaths from AIDS, World Health Organization researchers and colleagues reported Monday.

They analyzed data from trials that showed men who had been circumcised had a significantly lower risk of infection with the AIDS virus, and calculated that if all men were circumcised over the next 10 years, some two million new infections and around 300,000 deaths could be avoided.

Researchers believe circumcision helps cut infection risk because the foreskin is covered in cells the virus seems able to easily infect. The virus may also survive better in a warm, wet environment like that found beneath a foreskin.

That evidence that mutilation prevents the contraction, of the HIV virus, is inconclusive and poorly substantiated. And even if the evidence were strong for the case of the prevention of contration, male mutilation would still pale, in effetiveness to this regard, when compared to other prophilaxia, such as the use of condoms and overrall testing for the identification of those infected. And finally, getting mutilated, to prevent the contraction of STDs, would still be a poor choice even if it were the only preventive method, because there would still be a much simpler, elegant solution to the problem: have intercourse only with those who have been previously tested. If it works for the pornographic industry, whose participants have far more intercourse than the average person, then it will certainly work for you. Game over. Your argument is weak and you lose.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!