Author Topic: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev  (Read 94643 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev
« Reply #150 on: July 20, 2006, 11:06:22 AM »
www.MusclemafiaClothes.c om

They sponsor everything!

We are actually sponsoring the NOC and will be priniting the shirts for the show maybe as early as next week.  Wayne emailed today and is sending me the design.  I will post it up (design) when I get it and if he says it's okay to do so.  Rob, we got www.musclemafia.com now so we don't use the clothes part.  It cost us $500 the guy charged us.  Luckily Vince G. didn't own that one too.

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: July 20, 2006, 11:08:13 AM »
I dont know how you stick around here sometimes milos.
With all these professional rednecks bashing
on you.
pump'em dump'em

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #152 on: July 20, 2006, 11:25:48 AM »
I gotta give it to Milos - he did take Mustafa and Milos to the 1st tier, and he's on the way to doing it with Luke Wood.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #153 on: July 20, 2006, 11:28:09 AM »
There is no doubt Milos is coming off the best here. In Australia we would say he is fair dinkum. Lots of people posting here to support him. That says a lot. If you have integrity it is something you defend almost with your life. That is exactly what Milos is doing here. He states the same things over and over to try to clear up this mess and I think we now can accept his version of what happened. Not nice, very expensive, and sure to cause hard feelings. I am sure if that happened to most of us we would be beside ourselves telling everyone what happened.

I didn't find what he said on the radio interview boring at all. I wasn't pleased when Bob interrupted Milos and got him to talk about other things. No doubt Bob doesn't like to hear criticism of the IFBB judging system. Milos said a lot of important things that I am glad someone is saying. Some people think chess is boring but if you know how to play it can be the opposite of that.

You know what pleases me about this whole thing? Well, the beliefs of most people associated with bodybuilding is to assume so much about the drugs being used and who is using and what they do to pay for them. Well, most of us know bugger all about them or who is taking them, etc. I am glad that other gym owners have similar policies to me about steroids, etc. I don't mind people discussing things but I don't want to hear about anyone promoting them or selling them. The trouble is there is not that much good information available that I would consider acceptable. Knuckleheads then have to depend on other knuckleheads and the whole enterprize of bodybuilding becomes a rather dangerous and reckless one. You really shouldn't fool with your systems in any extreme way. There are enough sad stories now to illustrate this folly.

I am glad Milos came here to defend himself because he revealed things about his character that are good to read about. I am sure we all have a different idea who he is now. I am impressed. 

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: July 20, 2006, 11:29:23 AM »
There is no doubt Milos is coming off the best here. In Australia we would say he is fair dinkum. Lots of people posting here to support him. That says a lot. If you have integrity it is something you defend almost with your life. That is exactly what Milos is doing here. He states the same things over and over to try to clear up this mess and I think we now can accept his version of what happened. Not nice, very expensive, and sure to cause hard feelings. I am sure if that happened to most of us we would be beside ourselves telling everyone what happened.

I didn't find what he said on the radio interview boring at all. I wasn't pleased when Bob interrupted Milos and got him to talk about other things. No doubt Bob doesn't like to hear criticism of the IFBB judging system. Milos said a lot of important things that I am glad someone is saying. Some people think chess is boring but if you know how to play it can be the opposite of that.

You know what pleases me about this whole thing? Well, the beliefs of most people associated with bodybuilding is to assume so much about the drugs being used and who is using and what they do to pay for them. Well, most of us know bugger all about them or who is taking them, etc. I am glad that other gym owners have similar policies to me about steroids, etc. I don't mind people discussing things but I don't want to hear about anyone promoting them or selling them. The trouble is there is not that much good information available that I would consider acceptable. Knuckleheads then have to depend on other knuckleheads and the whole enterprize of bodybuilding becomes a rather dangerous and reckless one. You really shouldn't fool with your systems in any extreme way. There are enough sad stories now to illustrate this folly.

I am glad Milos came here to defend himself because he revealed things about his character that are good to read about. I am sure we all have a different idea who he is now. I am impressed. 

+1
pump'em dump'em

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #155 on: July 20, 2006, 11:54:41 AM »
I dont know how you stick around here sometimes milos.
With all these professional rednecks bashing
on you.

#1) I said - I love people...and bodybuilding fans
#2) Any kind of bashing IF communicated well and long enough can turn into something positive...
I believe that MOST of the problems (in life in general) occur JUST BECAUSE people DON'T TALK ABOUT IT (No communication)...or at least NOT TALK ENOUGH ABOUT IT.

I make sure that IF I am talking to someone and THERE IS even a slightest problem - I go to the core of the problem and than discuss everything and anything related to that problem until problem is solved...
I find that a lot of relationship problems (any kind of relationship) suffer from NO COMMUNICATION problem in the first place.

Think about it - people here have something in common...A lot of things in common...We can all help each other in some ways - but few choose to be difficult, unfriendly and some (SHAWN) down right malicious.

I would just ask other people (pros) a question like: if you realized what Shawn did to me - do you think he wouldn't do it to you as well?
That is Shawn Ray's way...(I think he likes to call it: STRENGHT AND HONOR  ::) ::) ::) - what a guy...Gladiator in the true sense of that word.. ::) ::) ::)).

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #156 on: July 20, 2006, 11:58:20 AM »
#2) Any kind of bashing IF communicated well and long enough can turn into something positive...
I believe that MOST of the problems (in life in general) occur JUST BECAUSE people DON'T TALK ABOUT IT (No communication)...or at least NOT TALK ENOUGH ABOUT IT.

I make sure that IF I am talking to someone and THERE IS even a slightest problem - I go to the core of the problem and than discuss everything and anything related to that problem until problem is solved...
I find that a lot of relationship problems (any kind of relationship) suffer from NO COMMUNICATION problem in the first place.

Think about it - people here have something in common...A lot of things in common...We can all help each other in some ways - but few choose to be difficult, unfriendly and some (SHAWN) down right malicious.

I would just ask other people (pros) a question like: if you realized what Shawn did to me - do you think he wouldn't do it to you as well?
That is Shawn Ray's way...(I think he likes to call it: STRENGHT AND HONOR  ::) ::) ::) - what a guy...Gladiator in the true sense of that word.. ::) ::) ::)).

How come you keep ignoring me than?
just push some weight!

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: July 20, 2006, 12:19:52 PM »

Ya i totally agree that you do come on here to have educated conversations about certain issues that arise, that do need to be put out here in order to clear things up. It sucks tho that mr ray had to do that to you, even tho there once was a friendship.  I do consider myself a christian and all that good stuff, and i must say shawns actions dont add up to being a good christian ( of course your not suppossed to judge people), and im not judging him since i dont know him im just going by whats been said by you. I dont think its cool to backstab people and talk behind their backs, which is what looks what has transpired over the last couple years.... Well milos more power to you, i would sweat the small things  :P if you know what i mean lol... Karma is a bitch and bad things usually end up happenning to bad people in the end. and lastly i know you didnt do anything wrong becuz if you did you would have been found guilty. An investigation as large as this one would have gotten you on every little sneeze you made so to speak...

LET THE HATERS HATE MILOS, THERES ALWAYS HATERS WHEN YOUR ON TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!
pump'em dump'em

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: July 20, 2006, 01:17:15 PM »
You tell em Milos!!!

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: July 20, 2006, 02:11:50 PM »
Shawn you're a bitch. What kind of man rats out on someone or even agrees to co- operate to implicate someone in a crime they didn't even commit?? If you are just looking at the charges or lack thereof against Milos they had nothing if they never even had possesion, distribution or proceeds of crime charges, they had nothing. Conspiracy is always something they try hanging on to you but it's always a conspiracy when its more than one person so they are going to charge you with that. Whether they can prove anything is up to the evidence regardless if anyone is guilty if they can't prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt it should be thrown out.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #160 on: July 20, 2006, 06:43:25 PM »
Milos, you're kidding right? ???
Absolutely Innocent? :o
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm.............Your old Gym Partner Mike might have something to say about that, same with your old boy Nasser.
Dont get it twisted. >:(
I dislike you for the obvious reasons. :P
Your Meltdowns are notorious, the one with Jim Manion at the Cal last year must have slipped your mind. :-\
There are more Tumble Weeds blowing in the street than there are members in your gym. ;D
No one's fault but your own, try and work on that temper of yours ;)
You didn't "Kick Me" anywhere regarding your gym, or you'd be limping around on a cane with a Wheelchair plaque on your licence plate. :-*
Stop trying to be a Bad Ass and turn the page.
Dont you have some Suckers to prepare for the USA and take their Money knowing they wont land anywhere near the Top 10? ???
You crack me up, your long winded diatribes of Grieve and Woe stuff is entertaining to say the least. :-*
Sad day to see your Rants have turned to Rage, you can only focus on "EXPLAINING" your version of the Distorted Truth! ::)
You are what you are, thanks for coming on the Radio so everyone else could see just how EXCITING it is to hear from you and how great your life has become.  :'(

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #161 on: July 20, 2006, 06:46:10 PM »
Milos, you're kidding right? ???
Absolutely Innocent? :o
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm.............Your old Gym Partner Mike might have something to say about that, same with your old boy Nasser.
Dont get it twisted. >:(
I dislike you for the obvious reasons. :P
Your Meltdowns are notorious, the one with Jim Manion at the Cal last year must have slipped your mind. :-\
There are more Tumble Weeds blowing in the street than there are members in your gym. ;D
No one's fault but your own, try and work on that temper of yours ;)
You didn't "Kick Me" anywhere regarding your gym, or you'd be limping around on a cane with a Wheelchair plaque on your licence plate. :-*
Stop trying to be a Bad Ass and turn the page.
Dont you have some Suckers to prepare for the USA and take their Money knowing they wont land anywhere near the Top 10? ???
You crack me up, your long winded diatribes of Grieve and Woe stuff is entertaining to say the least. :-*
Sad day to see your Rants have turned to Rage, you can only focus on "EXPLAINING" your version of the Distorted Truth! ::)
You are what you are, thanks for coming on the Radio so everyone else could see just how EXCITING it is to hear from you and how great your life has become.  :'(

damn Milos just got o.wned.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: July 20, 2006, 06:49:18 PM »
Shawn how many times did you beat milos on stage???May clear up some of the Hate.Power to you.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #163 on: July 20, 2006, 06:56:25 PM »
EVERY TIME WE STEPPED ON STAGE! :-*
Sadly, you dont always win friends that way but I tried to understand the kids pain, help him train, make him better but to no avail :'(

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #164 on: July 20, 2006, 06:57:53 PM »
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #165 on: July 20, 2006, 07:20:20 PM »

Shawn, you make some valid points, and I know you're feeling frisky on the new diet and HRT and all... but my money says Milos would stomp you in a real fight.

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #166 on: July 20, 2006, 07:49:24 PM »
Who the F@#k is miss Karen.

Shawn, enough with the emoticons already, they're killing me.
It's like talkin to somebody that after every sentence says "Ya feel me"
Rectum defendere!

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #167 on: July 20, 2006, 08:35:18 PM »
Milos, you asked to give examples. You kidding right? Why would you want this? I mean there are alot of people who can point a finger at you. You really asking for it. why dont you just keep quite?
You were "giving/offering" supplements to guys at the shows.
I flew from England with one of the competitors to NY Pro and you were offering "help" by providing certain things to the athlete. And also how about the fact that you were offering your services to one of the top 5 guys. He was later making fun of you how you were promising him to win the Olympia. Even though you are asking to provide proof, I wont do it, even though I could, just like many other athletes. The only reason why I am saying this is because it amazes me how a guy who was almost convicted for dealing and who helped alot of guys would come here and proclaim that he is innocent. Why dont you just keep quite? It would be a smart thing to do. Arent you the MIND after all?
And by the way Gustavo is probably the only bodybuilders you really helped and thats probably because he always had genetics, just needed some guidence. So yes you can take credit for him. As for Mustafa? You kidding right? You saved his life? You put him in that position in the first place, he was working with you. That the reason why Jimmy Manion and Steve Weinberger were pissed off in the first place. Especially Steve.
Why dont you keep your private business to yourself?

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #168 on: July 20, 2006, 08:57:31 PM »
Even IF Milos was dealing / offering / illegally using steroids, why would a "friend" (with their own history of at the very least using steroids themselves) tell the DEA? Why would Shawn not deny any knowledge, "lawyer up", etc? The only possible justification I could see for someone ratting Milos out would be if LE had some dirt on that person that they were threatening them with. Otherwise, I couldn't see any justifiable reason for ratting on a "friend" other than wanting to see Milos go to jail. If that is the case, there would obviously have to be some personal reason for talking to the feds - vendetta, financial gain, jealously - I don't know. Otherwise, why tell the DEA anything? It's not like Milos was committing violent crimes or selling smack to school kids - even IF he was distributing / illegally using steroids... ???
Greed is good!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #169 on: July 20, 2006, 09:37:27 PM »
I just bought some popcorn...this is getting good!

Flame on Brothers!

Special "I Love a Good Dramady" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: July 20, 2006, 09:53:14 PM »
Even IF Milos was dealing / offering / illegally using steroids, why would a "friend" (with their own history of at the very least using steroids themselves) tell the DEA? Why would Shawn not deny any knowledge, "lawyer up", etc? The only possible justification I could see for someone ratting Milos out would be if LE had some dirt on that person that they were threatening them with. Otherwise, I couldn't see any justifiable reason for ratting on a "friend" other than wanting to see Milos go to jail. If that is the case, there would obviously have to be some personal reason for talking to the feds - vendetta, financial gain, jealously - I don't know. Otherwise, why tell the DEA anything? It's not like Milos was committing violent crimes or selling smack to school kids - even IF he was distributing / illegally using steroids... ???

exactly just goes to prove shawn ray is a bitch and has no honor or khram. Same for anybody else. They proved nothing otherwise Milos would have been charged in the first place.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: July 20, 2006, 10:06:23 PM »
Take a Plea,oh wait a minute he didn't do anything ok your free with no plea no charge no costs we the government were wrong and will except all costs.What are you talking about,no charge.

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #172 on: July 20, 2006, 10:07:58 PM »
diss karen do u love shawn?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: July 20, 2006, 10:14:37 PM »
Why ask such a stupid question?Do you love milos now see how stupid it looks.

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #174 on: July 20, 2006, 10:17:57 PM »
no ,what i do love is shawn'a hypocritical stance on steroids ;D