Author Topic: PBW: Jose Canseco & Don Long (Replay Now Available)  (Read 9660 times)

thisiskeith12

Re: PBW Radio: Ferrigno, Milos, Ben Weider
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2006, 05:08:10 PM »
I bet Louie agreed to the interview if he only got creampuff questions thrown his way.

"Dwon't make me look tupid like in pumping ion!"

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2006, 05:25:41 PM »
I bet Louie agreed to the interview if he only got creampuff questions thrown his way.

I'm sure he's charging Bob & Dan $20 each for doing the interview!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2006, 01:46:51 PM »
why was my post about inmate scum deleted

why do u also post as 240 or bust ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2006, 04:54:09 PM »
I would like to ask Ben how come he failed to change the direction of female bodybuilding. Pumping Iron II clearly shows that he tried to manipulate female contests by making sure Bev Francis didn't win the 83 contest nor an Olympia. I think his decision to allow breast implants caused the downfall of female bodybuilding. When the IFBB allowed those implants it heralded the coming of bigger women who also had 'boobs'. It is clearly not possible to get really cut and keep big breasts. If he had insisted no inserts could have been used then perhaps women would not have abused so many drugs over the years and more or less destroyed the sport of women's bodybuilding.

Why did he embrace such silly judging procedures when the sport had evolved a good system in England? NABBA contests were not controversial like the Olympia has been over the years. Why did Ben use a foolish judging system that is not suited to judging physiques? The rounds are a waste of time but are still used in the sport. Comparisons are the main way to judge contests. That and having competitors do a posing routine to display their bodies. How on earth can a posedown be judged?

I know he tried to get bodybuilding into the Olympics. Why didn't they stage the Mr Olympia contest in Montreal when the Olympic games were on in 1976? They could still hold the Mr Olympia in cities where the games are held. Imagine the attention the sport would get then.

Also, why did he elect himself life president in a supposedly democratic organization? No wonder the Olympic movement wasn't impressed.

Milly2Pac

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2006, 09:05:11 AM »
When are you going to have Vince Goodrum CSI on the show.

Trust me that one will be a ratings winner espec if questions are asked

Mr. Intenseone

Re: PBW Monday: Jose Canseco & Don Long
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2006, 01:42:01 PM »
Jose Canseco.....finally a REAL athlete!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2006, 01:55:07 PM »
I want to know why they will not bring on any of the PDI guys on like Jack, Vinny or even Lee Priest. is it because of the IFBB higher-ups preventing this?

Please don't give us the old...well these programs are planned weeks in advance because they obviously are not.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2006, 05:12:37 PM »
technical problems..should be good in a few minutes.

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2006, 10:06:17 PM »
i missed the show. is there a way to replay it?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2006, 03:27:23 PM »
i missed the show. is there a way to replay it?

Yes, go to their website. Replays of past shows are available on demand.

http://www.ProBodybuildingWeekly.com
HAHA, RON.....

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2006, 08:19:13 PM »
Yes, go to their website. Replays of past shows are available on demand.

http://www.ProBodybuildingWeekly.com
thanx
bodybuildersreality.com

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: PBW: Jose Canseco & Don Long (Replay Now Available)
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2006, 11:17:39 PM »

Show was interesting, and as for Lou Ferrigno - that $20 question is one that Dan will certainly ask!!!

bicepsforyou

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2006, 11:06:21 AM »
Titus working on 3rd womens fitness org by now, hehe.

Steve
"Mystery Is Life"

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2006, 02:56:02 AM »
I would like to make a comment on the Jose interview and what Bob had to say...Bob stated that because Jose named names that nobody in baseball is talking to him....But in Jose's book, he stated that well before he even considered writing the book that he was not in touch with anyone in baseball...And that it seemed to him that "everyone" was staying away from him...

He was blackballed well before he wrote the book....So my comment to Bob and anyone else is why on earth would he really give a sh t about naming names? These were never really his friends...He played the game with them and they used him for information and connection's with steroids PEROID...In his book he states that he wasn't a partier so he never really "fit in" with some of the guys....

Craig Titus is writting a tell all book about bodybuilding...So considering how 99% of everyone in bodybuilding are saying he guilty, and have talked openly about his personal life...He like Jose have no reason not to name names and to tell everyone who wants to listen the absolute truth...