Author Topic: Terrell Owens' ESPN interview  (Read 1352 times)

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
Terrell Owens' ESPN interview
« on: December 10, 2006, 09:12:38 AM »
This guy is bigger attention whore than Adam, the True Adonis.  And why is it every time a big time black athlete/actor/actor's mom has a problem with the media, it's always racist?  The big quote by Martin Luther King in his house really makes sense for someone who attacked Jeff Garcia as gay, made racial comments about Donavan McNabb, and now says the Dallas Cowboy's locker room is out to get him.  Yeah, he's a victim of racism alright.  Discuss

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: Terrell Owens' ESPN interview
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 09:22:08 AM »
shouldn't you be hiding, lying, or no-showing?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

thisiskeith12

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 09:25:59 AM »
This guy is bigger attention whore than Adam, the True Adonis.  And why is it every time a big time black athlete/actor/actor's mom has a problem with the media, it's always racist?  The big quote by Martin Luther King in his house really makes sense for someone who attacked Jeff Garcia as gay, made racial comments about Donavan McNabb, and now says the Dallas Cowboy's locker room is out to get him.  Yeah, he's a victim of racism alright.  Discuss

T.O. is different from others, he contradicts himself but I think now he does it moreso for appeal. He's a decent receiver, but nothing like that of a Steve Smith or Marvin Harrison, yet he gets paid the most for an NFL WR because he is always on TV and always talked about.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 09:28:05 AM »
TO needs glue for two things, to stop dropping balls and to shut his fucking mouth.  He is a loud mouth douchebag that is never happy with anything.
Squishy face retard

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 09:34:24 AM »
I agree he is one of the best receivers in the NFL.  But please somebody shut this guy up already. 

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2006, 10:24:58 AM »
T.O. is different from others, he contradicts himself but I think now he does it moreso for appeal. He's a decent receiver, but nothing like that of a Steve Smith or Marvin Harrison, yet he gets paid the most for an NFL WR because he is always on TV and always talked about.

http://asp.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/salaries/playersbyposition.aspx?pos=4&order=BaseSalary+desc
Here comes the money shot

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2006, 10:26:47 AM »
best receiver ever in the NFL is corey montelman

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2006, 10:35:21 AM »
His hands aren't as good as some others, but the high number of drops is psychological, should  go down. Yards after catch is higher than most, in part because of superior physicality in the open field. He distracts the defence, opens things up even when he's not involved in the play.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2006, 11:31:37 AM »
I think he's bipolar.