Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 20, 2014, 06:07:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: took second at the show  (Read 1032 times)
buffbong
Getbig III

Getbig!

« on: June 23, 2006, 05:40:52 PM »

i never posted what happen at my show i competing in the inbf natrual hercules in ny ny. i took second in the novice.. i was less than what i wanted to wiegh due to a broken scale ugg oh well did a million times better than last year.  but u really gotta try amounts of time to see how long works best for your body of dieting. i personally eat clean all year and stay in good shape  so the 8-12 weeks strict is to much next year ill try five should go well..  wow less than a year till i go to win my class and pro card.......... ill try and get some pics up here when i can
Report to moderator   Logged
jonno gb
Competitors II
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 10:46:26 AM »

Well done,mate,that's a great result.Looks like it's really inspired you to compete again next year.Wish I could get in shape after 8-12 weeks-I took 14 weeks for my first show last year and ended up dieting for 25 weeks Sad Having a year off to recharge the batteries this year though Smiley
Oliver Klaushof
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 08:36:54 PM »

Pics?

"Shut the F up and train"
buffbong
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 04:14:58 AM »

i bought a bunch of cameras for my friends and faimly to take pics but none of them have devolped any yet uggg....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!