Author Topic: best chests of all time  (Read 15742 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: best chests of all time
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2006, 01:43:25 AM »
Sergo's chest was sick !

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2006, 01:47:09 AM »
Franco should be mentioned as well .

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2006, 02:52:06 AM »
No franco shouldnt get a mention at all on closer inspection. God awful shape. Don't let a unique upper/lower chest chasm fool you. If anything its actually a weakness and detracts from the muscle.

Mustafa should duly get a mention.

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2006, 03:57:37 AM »

I'm kinda partial to Jessica Simpson. Check her out on the new Maxim at maximonline.com

Special "Maxim Affiliate" Ed

I would not kick her out of my bed  :D

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2006, 04:57:07 AM »
I would say arnold had the best, considering shape, size, thickness, definition and how good it looks from all angles....
But of course Betil 'mothafhocking' Fox with his crazy ass pecs, Sergio, Franco...

Considering the new guys, the top two for me are Johnny Jackson and Branch Warren
!

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2006, 07:54:06 AM »

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2006, 08:25:43 AM »
Broad Street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your insulence to a founding father of the allmighty SQUAD will n ot be tolerated, hahahahaha, oh brother i'll bet you're the type of guy who scours the internet to find a small town that has a large population of musclebears and then you move to the town and open up a Rod and Reel shop and when the local musclebears bring in their fishing poles you say, "i'm not talking about those types of rods stud....you're so silly....now take off those pants and let me go to work on your Rod" hahahahahahaha, gayer than a Reuben Sandwich.

You sure seem to know a lot about how that shit works yourself dude. You sure you don't have experience in it yourself? Sounds like you know it firsthand!
The House that Ruth built

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2006, 08:34:28 AM »
Sergo's chest was sick !

WOW :o  Thanks ND I didn't have that pic!! SICK SICK SICK!!!!!
just push some weight!

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2006, 11:47:25 PM »
one of the reasons why i initially put art atwood on this list

http://198.66.195.22/atwood/gnc02/art25.html
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2006, 09:38:34 AM »
i proportion to their boy, or just general size?

in either list i i dont think arnold belongs at the top....most of the ol school guys chests are really overrated..thy posd differently back then. they stressed more thickness of the chest in the side shots, rather to the pros of nowadays that focus on their arms and shoulders(shoulders being somthing arnld couldnt make look big if he wanted to). also....pros flex their chest now.when before it was relxed so it had more thickness.

I don't agree.  Look at most pros back in the day.  Arnold's chest, for one, looked like two giant slabs just "hanging" there.  A lot of the pros then had thicker chests.  Take that pic of Sergio vs. Dexter for example.  It makes it look like Dexter's chest is a seriously weak spot, yet we regard him as being one of the most balanced pros competing today.  We never would have thought it looked weak until compared to Sergio.  I don't see one pro today that has that "hanging" look.  While all other bodyparts (specifically shoulders and legs) have seen an immense improvement since that time, I believe that chest mass has actually went backwards.  You do have the striations and detail that was never seen before, but not the mass.  I don't think this is something that can be hidden in a side chest shot.  Cormier's side chest looks much like Arnolds.  Mike Katz's chest made him almost look like a woman for christ's sake. 

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2006, 11:00:34 AM »
I don't agree.  Look at most pros back in the day.  Arnold's chest, for one, looked like two giant slabs just "hanging" there.  A lot of the pros then had thicker chests.  Take that pic of Sergio vs. Dexter for example.  It makes it look like Dexter's chest is a seriously weak spot, yet we regard him as being one of the most balanced pros competing today.  We never would have thought it looked weak until compared to Sergio.  I don't see one pro today that has that "hanging" look.  While all other bodyparts (specifically shoulders and legs) have seen an immense improvement since that time, I believe that chest mass has actually went backwards.  You do have the striations and detail that was never seen before, but not the mass.  I don't think this is something that can be hidden in a side chest shot.  Cormier's side chest looks much like Arnolds.  Mike Katz's chest made him almost look like a woman for christ's sake. 

Great point!
just push some weight!

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2006, 11:06:47 AM »

It's a proportion thing. The Ironage guys had no delts in compared with current guys.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2006, 11:10:04 AM »
the thing aobut arnold's chest was that his muscle bellies were so huge...his pecs went from his neck halfway down his torso....ive never seen anyone else with such long chest muscles...his inner chest line was longer than his face, probably a full foot.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2006, 07:32:51 PM »
johnnie morant.