Author Topic: Deshaun Grimez - 5 Weeks Out  (Read 14966 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Deshaun Grimez - 5 Weeks Out
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2006, 09:17:54 PM »
Has a friendly look to his face.

What a guy!

Reminds of that guy in that Urkel show. You know the dad guy who was a jolly fat cop?

Seems like this Deshaun guy has the same problem with being soft.

But friendly and jolly nevertheless.

Instant fave.

YIP
Zack

As empty as paradise

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2006, 09:59:18 PM »
Has a friendly look to his face.

What a guy!

Reminds of that guy in that Urkel show. You know the dad guy who was a jolly fat cop?

Seems like this Deshaun guy has the same problem with being soft.

But friendly and jolly nevertheless.

Instant fave.

YIP
Zack

lmao

Iago

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2006, 10:45:55 PM »
Shawn Ray has always reminded me of Steve Urkel too.  Coincidence?  I think not

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2006, 11:58:09 PM »
It is a little weird to start commenting on random shit in the room.

What I mean is, its the work of a mental midget with too much time on his hands.

Hey, don't blame me, I didn't post this.  One of Vince Goodrum's Personalities did!  Sue me at: http://www.caliberfitness.com

rayisnumerouno

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2006, 07:12:21 AM »
"It is a little weird to start commenting on random shit in the room.

What I mean is, its the work of a mental midget with too much time on his hands."

this board has too many like this on here... immature, insecure losers that get a kick out of putting others down for things that have zero to do with bodybuilding (oh maybe i missed where whoever sent in the dudes pix asked for advice and opinions from all the HGTV gurus here) and making ignorant comments about race/culture

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2006, 07:43:35 AM »
"It is a little weird to start commenting on random shit in the room.

What I mean is, its the work of a mental midget with too much time on his hands."

this board has too many like this on here... immature, insecure losers that get a kick out of putting others down for things that have zero to do with bodybuilding (oh maybe i missed where whoever sent in the dudes pix asked for advice and opinions from all the HGTV gurus here) and making ignorant comments about race/culture

m3ltdOwn
L

rayisnumerouno

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2006, 07:56:18 AM »
you are clever ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2006, 07:57:25 AM »
you are clever ::)
  coming from a guy who cant even quote right ...
L

rayisnumerouno

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2006, 08:38:48 AM »
i "quote" how i like... i'm sorry i didn't realize that you're the Bush appointed watchdog for GetBig quoting... lucky you... i'm sure you must be stressed out with responsibility like that... that pension's gonna be nice when you retire... catch a clue

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2006, 08:48:31 AM »
i "quote" how i like... i'm sorry i didn't realize that you're the Bush appointed watchdog for GetBig quoting... lucky you... i'm sure you must be stressed out with responsibility like that... that pension's gonna be nice when you retire... catch a clue
::) You must feel like a real hero defending your roomate like that .... futon comfy ??
L

rayisnumerouno

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2006, 08:58:16 AM »
 "You must feel like a real hero defending your roomate like that .... futon comfy ??"

since i haven't referenced the topic or person that the thread was originally about (but rather just the losers that troll this board and btw you're doing brilliant work to prove me correct)... this statement makes it painfully obvious that you actually pull something from your a$$ other then the hemorrhoids...

good stuff... you're sharp!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2006, 09:00:39 AM »
"You must feel like a real hero defending your roomate like that .... futon comfy ??"

since i haven't referenced the topic or person that the thread was originally about (but rather just the losers that troll this board and btw you're doing brilliant work to prove me correct)... this statement makes it painfully obvious that you actually pull something from your a$$ other then the hemorrhoids...

good stuff... you're sharp!
well what do you want me to say.. he looks like shit on shit...but thats been said already...
L

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2006, 09:12:47 AM »

DeShaun looks like the guy I seen standing in front of the Currency Exchange right next door to the liquor sto'...you know...across from 'Robinsons Ribs'...he had a wife beater on and his drawers hung off his ass and he had one pant leg rolled up and the other down...

Well...now I think about it...I dont think it was him...just looked like him but not as big and I know DeShaun doesnt live in Chi-Town...

My bad! Disregard!
?

rayisnumerouno

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2006, 09:14:22 AM »
i don't want you to say $hit!  i don't give a rats a$$ how the guy looks... i referenced the juevenille posts that are all too common... and btw never addressed you... so crawl back into your hole

you're so F'ing hyper you can't even take a sec to read what i wrote and realize what i'm writing about before you fall hopelessly into the stupid GetBig tough guy schtick... if that somehow is entertaining to you so be it and i feel bad for you and the life that you obviously don't have...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2006, 09:19:29 AM »

Who does he 'bang' with? 

This guy who stole my little brothers bike last week...kind of looks like him as well...I know it wasnt actually him though but eh...
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2006, 09:19:49 AM »

Your beef isn't with A-hole members of the board.

It should be with the mgmt who choose to allow such behavior on a board you frequent.

Sure, 11,000 ppl a day visit getbig and enjoy the style, and the owner has his board like he likes it.  A little abrasive behavior is allowed and encouraged.  When rules are broken, mods delete or ban.

But hey, if you don't like how it is here, I'm sure that instead of you kicking the rocks and hitting the road, a far better solution would be to change the way the 11,000 ppl here do things.

I bet you're the type of jackass who gets his hand in poker than decides what to call wild, right?

rayisnumerouno

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2006, 09:30:42 AM »
WTF are you talking about? it's nowhere near 11,000 fools on this board... the fools are just around too much for my liking which makes sense since many don't actually have real lives and live vicariously through the crap they type to pump their heads up...

not quite sure why you are referencing mods and rules, it would be nice if more showed simple human decency... i don't think it's the majority that enjoy ignorant posts (and those are to be expected on any message board)... it simply makes me not spend as much time here as i would if the need wasn't there to weed through all the childlike BS on what could be good threads...

your poker reference makes no sense... care to elaborate?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2006, 09:47:16 AM »

His comment about you calling what the wild card is AFTER you see your hand makes perfect sense...

This is GETBIG! This is the 'Jerry Springer' of BB forums but beyond the nonsense and the below the belt comments alot of us make even TheBlockHead as well...when it comes down to it we post some real good and serious information. Most of the time we come here to laugh and as 240 once said...'exchange wit'.

Here let me make you feel better...let me wipe away your tears peep this yo...DeShaun would kick my ass on stage...I never even won my weight class in a show. I never qualified for Nationals...he has a way better physique than me and I admit that. You feel better? Im sure he's a great guy a nice guy he'll give you the shirt off his back blah blah blah...but on getbig he's a poor calf high lat gangbanger who lives in a brutally haunted house w/ a Monster cooling system. So what? This is the Howard Stern of BB forums...you know what they say if you cant take the heat...
?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2006, 10:07:02 AM »
I would think there's 1000 vistors daily here tops

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2006, 10:43:05 AM »
WTF are you talking about? it's nowhere near 11,000 fools on this board... the fools are just around too much for my liking which makes sense since many don't actually have real lives and live vicariously through the crap they type to pump their heads up...

not quite sure why you are referencing mods and rules, it would be nice if more showed simple human decency... i don't think it's the majority that enjoy ignorant posts (and those are to be expected on any message board)... it simply makes me not spend as much time here as i would if the need wasn't there to weed through all the childlike BS on what could be good threads...

Ron has said there are betwen 10,000 and 20,000 unique ip hits/visitors per day. 

These people come here despite, or because of, the abrasive behavior which upsets you.

If this place turned all polite and sweet tomorrow, many people would leave, and it would lose its appeal.  It would lose its niche also, and fall into the mass of boards which are all the same- kissing ass and calling each other 'bro'.  It would lose its audience quickly.

And you came here.  We didn't seek you out. You agreed and checked the little box.  Then you started bitching right off. 

Instead, you could have decided to contribute to the SOLUTION to what you see as a problem.  Post positive stuff.  Encourage others to discourage the negativity.  You bitch, but you don't give a solution.  So you actually contibuted negative energy to the place too.

Making any sense yet?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2006, 11:24:46 AM »

Like going to the world cup and tell people that they can pick up the ball and run cause its easier
Like buying a keyboard and asking them to change the arrangements of the letters
Like going for a hot air ballon ride and asking why dont you take a plane
Like going to a gay bar and wondering why dont beatiful women go there to pick up guys
Like tuning into Pro BB Weekly and asking Dan Soloman to pick a more intelligent cohost
Like going to a Ronnie Coleman guest posing session and wondering when Dorian will come out
Like telling Deshaun Grimes that you will give him head but then ask why he doesnt bang you from behind...

I hope that helps Rayisnumerohomo......

ps... youve been jaejown3d
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2006, 12:39:05 PM »
Like going to the world cup and tell people that they can pick up the ball and run cause its easier
Like buying a keyboard and asking them to change the arrangements of the letters
Like going for a hot air ballon ride and asking why dont you take a plane
Like going to a gay bar and wondering why dont beatiful women go there to pick up guys
Like tuning into Pro BB Weekly and asking Dan Soloman to pick a more intelligent cohost
Like going to a Ronnie Coleman guest posing session and wondering when Dorian will come out
Like telling Deshaun Grimes that you will give him head but then ask why he doesnt bang you from behind...

I hope that helps Rayisnumerohomo......

ps... youve been jaejown3d

you did just summarily put the smack down. bravo.

rayisnumerouno

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
TBH
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2006, 01:29:08 PM »
...as I 've said before I could care less about DeShaun (if that's his name) or your opinion of him.

i could care less if he's nice guy because i don't know him and he hasn't done anything for me or to me... the comments outside of what his body looks like in your opinion are just stupid, ignorant, and bigoted... if that's funny to you for the 1000th time... i feel sorry for what your life must be like... humor is a good thing... i guess some of us haven't progressed past 7th grade humor

"gangbanger who lives in a brutally haunted house w/ a Monster cooling system."... this is the part where you lose me and is just stupid... i don't find the humor in it... i like Stern but you and the like here are not Stern (ie. not funny IMO)

rayisnumerouno

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2006, 01:36:14 PM »
first off i'm not doubting how many visit here as another poster was... my point was that most aren't of the loser mentality that i'm speaking of... i apologize if that wasn't clear...

i never said that anything upset me because it doesn't i'm just amazed that grown men are so immature and insecure...

futhermore, you say i bitch right off... well i first posted long ago... so you are wrong... but i guess you're assuming (ignorantly i might add) based on my total...

my solution to the "problem" is have a little decency and grow up, if it makes you feel better rip apart every physique you see, leave the rest of the stuff alone unless someone is asking for it (is that to complex for you to comprehend?)... remember this is a "Springer"/"Stern" like board and now you are critisizing my negativity... not only are you ignorant you contradict yourself

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2006, 01:38:50 PM »
rayisnumeromeltdown....

when I last check two negatives make a positive..so your negativity on negativity is actually postivity, just like your hiv test

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH ;D
L