Author Topic: A face only a mother can love  (Read 14875 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: A face only a mother can love
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2006, 03:58:48 PM »
Where can i see more pix of this Rino dude?  :D

what are you, some kinda fag? oh i forgot, you are  :D
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2006, 03:59:53 PM »
i remember the days of reporting every tuesday and pissin in a cup,i remember drinkin vineger to throw the test off,the ole vineger trick,lol

I used the 20 dollar party store varity detoxify or something. My piss would come back "untestable" then I had to go back like 6 hours later. No more fighting for me, one fight cost me well over 5 grand in legal bills, three months in work release, and a year of being watched by some kunt probation officer. Seriously though, don't get too caught up with methadone, it can be a real MFer.
E

Johnny Big Nutz

• Getbig II
  • AKA Johnny Tightlips ;)
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2006, 04:04:07 PM »
i actually was doin the vikes but it was destroyin my stomach and taxin my liver so i switched to the biscuits,i was always injured training mma so i was usin the vikes to get thru it,i heard the methadone doesnt have many side effects,any truth to that?

Fellow pill poppers.haha. U should get Norcos, they have ones w/ no acetimetaphen in them.  Never had methadone but those withdrawls from oxys are brutal.
That is all......

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2006, 04:06:14 PM »

Fellow pill poppers.haha. U should get Norcos, they have ones w/ no acetimetaphen in them.  Never had methadone but those withdrawls from oxys are brutal.

the norcs I got still had 325 mgs in them, they were yellow. I actually preferred big blue loracets back in the day. Yeah, I through up every morning after i snorted oxy's, then felt like shit for 3 days, brutal.
E

Johnny Big Nutz

• Getbig II
  • AKA Johnny Tightlips ;)
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2006, 04:21:59 PM »
the norcs I got still had 325 mgs in them, they were yellow. I actually preferred big blue loracets back in the day. Yeah, I through up every morning after i snorted oxy's, then felt like shit for 3 days, brutal.

Yea we used to get the norcos in yellow and blue too.  Me and my brother split 15 oxy's during Christmas & Christmas eve, they did the job but fuck...after. 2 days following it felt like I had the flu.  Had on sweatershit/fleece/winter hat and I was still freezzing balls.
That is all......

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2006, 04:23:46 PM »
Yea we used to get the norcos in yellow and blue too.  Me and my brother split 15 oxy's during Christmas & Christmas eve, they did the job but f**k...after. 2 days following it felt like I had the flu.  Had on sweatershit/fleece/winter hat and I was still freezzing balls.

been there, Hoping I don't go back. 10 years of my life spent on pk's, I miss the highs, but I am too old for that shit anymore.
E

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2006, 04:39:03 PM »
Looking good Rhino!
w