Author Topic: Craig writing a book - Kelly finds God!  (Read 10344 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Craig writing a book - Kelly finds God!
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2006, 10:04:30 PM »
this murderer is a nut case,,,sooner he is dead the better,,,no one needs his book to know priest takes 1+ gram cyp a week or that prince was a drug addict thus resulting in kidney failure,,,,or that every joe bodybuilder is addicted to duretics and nolotil,,,all the getbig kids know it already,,

his book title should be: "from murder to execution - how not to end like me" should be released in 2019,,then he might get 100 guys to read it
fallen angel

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2006, 06:47:14 PM »
God is about all Kelly has right now after her mom died.

Craig will name names behind the steroid scandal in pro sports and Barry Bonds will pay the Crips or the Bloods to wipe him out before he can dictate his first rough draft..LOL

Hell...Barry, how much you said you was payin' bro?  ;D

Billy Knockout!

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2006, 10:19:55 AM »
LOL @ 100% innocent!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2006, 08:49:21 PM »
Finding God...
Translation: I'm at the lowest point of my life and need something to turn to, but there's nobody around who gives a shit.
N

OakExpress

• Getbig II
  • Amateur Natural Bodybuilder
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2006, 06:56:22 AM »
Kelly finds God?  Like I've always said people do this....finding God stuff....as a last ditch effort to make themselves feel better and look better in other peoples eyes.  Very lame IMHO.

Freak ::)

You can look at it a different way.  When you are at the very bottom, and have absolutely nowhere to turn, that is often when people reach out to God.  What their motives are you cannot know, you can only speculate.  Some people are sincere and others are manipulators.  It is not for us to judge.

When you are sitting in a prison cell, you have a lot of time to look at yourself.  Perhaps it is sincere... who knows.

Personally, I believe we are all in desperate need of God in our lives.  Left to our own devices we may find ourselves in our own abyss (hopefully not due to murder!).  In fact, I think most of use aren't even congizant of our position.  We deaden our sense of reality by immersing ourselves in our hedonistic society.  Most of us can't even sit in a quiet room for an hour and think about our lives and the path we are on (me included).  If we really looked at our lives, how we conduct ourselves, what motivates us, how we treat others, whether we actually love others or simply use them, etc. we might actually find that we are in our own abyss -- an abyss of meaninglessness.  Personally I don't want to find myself at the end of my life and see an old, withered man with few loved ones around wondering why I wasted my life.

Do any of y'all ever take a close look at yourself?  I need to... often.

Romans 1:20

IronGame

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2006, 08:57:24 AM »
Finding God after a horrific event equals GUILTY CONSCIENCE
white belt for life

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2006, 10:46:53 AM »
<<Left to our own devices we may find ourselves in our own abyss (hopefully not due to murder!)>>

OAK...

So true. I think Hal Holbrook said it best in the movie "WALL STREET"

"Bud, man stares into the abyss, sees nothing staring back. It's at this point that man finds his true character..."

Gotta love the movies. Life is officially imitating art for C&K.  ;)

OakExpress

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2006, 06:55:26 PM »
Finding God after a horrific event equals GUILTY CONSCIENCE

Precisely.  But who amongst us is without guilt?

IronGame

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2006, 03:54:05 AM »
Feeling guilty for eating another piece of pizza, and feeling guilty for murdering someone are slightly different things.
white belt for life

OakExpress

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2006, 04:11:39 AM »
Feeling guilty for eating another piece of pizza, and feeling guilty for murdering someone are slightly different things.

So eating too much pizza is your only transgression?  Wow, I wish I could say the same thing.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2006, 05:19:51 AM »
From titusandryan.com

The word from the inside on Kelly is that she has found God and looking for God to help her through this. Craig has decided to write a book about what goes on behind the scenes in bodybuilding. Several people have received letters from Craig and Kelly.

We’ll keep you posted on any news as it becomes available, but at this time it is wait and see until they appear in court again.

That is so typical. Now he's writing a book. You can bet your ass he'll pull a Jose Canseco and sink the ship on bodybuilders and the bodybuilding world by bringing out all the drugs and drug use in the business. Both for muscle building and recreation. Its a get rich quick scheme and he has nothing to lose as he is going to the big house. So typical.
The other idiot now thinks that by findint God that the people will forget that she engaged in killing and torching a woman. Very nice.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2006, 06:08:51 AM »
Precisely.  But who amongst us is without guilt?
me

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2006, 10:24:47 PM »
The ``Son of Sam´´ law would be irrelavent because once Craig is convicted, the following civil suit filed and won by the family of his victim will make him liable for untold millions in damages.  So either way, craig will never get rich of his book. 

You must elaborate!!!

P.S. Word in Las Vegas is that Craig got turned out by some Crips in the Clark County lockup.  Craigs ass is nice and wide now for the really big black cocks hes going to be taking in the federal pen.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2006, 08:17:27 AM »
From titusandryan.com

The word from the inside on Kelly is that she has found God and looking for God to help her through this. Craig has decided to write a book about what goes on behind the scenes in bodybuilding. Several people have received letters from Craig and Kelly.

We’ll keep you posted on any news as it becomes available, but at this time it is wait and see until they appear in court again.

These criminals kills me. They all find God when they're caught and facing jail time and or death. Who did she find when she commited (or helped) the crime? The devil?