Author Topic: Karate tool in the gym!!!  (Read 7582 times)

body88

Re: Karate tool in the gym!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2006, 02:36:48 PM »
Thats it!!!!! Iam bringing my phone to the gym

Monster pictures or the karate guy will be taken if he is there!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2006, 02:46:04 PM »
Maybe these little fluffers wanted to impress you Man of Steel.

AAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!   I was impressed with how that little queerass karate fag ate the ground.

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2006, 02:47:13 PM »
Some I'm finishing a nasty set of seated calf raises when I look over and notice a random moron wearin a tank and karate pants moving into the free weight area carrying a monster gym bag.   He parks his huge bag of shit in front of crowded mirror wall and takes a japanese logo'd bandana that he ties around his forehead.   Next came his nunchucka things that he twirled around for a couple minutes before finally began to do jump spin kicks in the mirror.   He was doin pretty good until about the 6th kick when the end of his foot grazed the edge of the squat cage next to him while in mid-spin and he fell on his ass and hit his head on the bench behind him.   After damn near pissing myself with laughter, I shook my head and moved to standing calf raises.   I noticed that after a few more dazed minutes he packed his shit and left AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!   Epic karate master delusions!!!!

"nasty set of seated calf raises".....hahaha!  You should be a ghost writer for Flex!!  Do you train at the hardcore 24 hour fitness in Oceanside with your boy sarcasm?

body88

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2006, 02:48:38 PM »
AAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!   I was impressed with how that little queerass karate fag ate the ground.

MOS I will get pics so we can verify these butt pirates are related

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2006, 02:48:46 PM »
"nasty set of seated calf raises".....hahaha!  You should be a ghost writer for Flex!!  Do you train at the hardcore 24 hour fitness in Oceanside with your boy sarcasm?

Hey Chico...oh brother....you're welcome to come and train with us if you can get outta your cardio class at Women's Fitness.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2006, 02:51:26 PM »
MOS I will get pics so we can verify these butt pirates are related

If your "guy" is about 160lbs, zero musculature, constantly snarlin, huge gym bag, karate pants and just an overall cockass tool then they might be related.

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2006, 02:52:48 PM »
Hey Chico...oh brother....you're welcome to come and train with us if you can get outta your cardio class at Women's Fitness.

I actually train at Curve's, thanks for the invitation though.....

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2006, 03:06:01 PM »
I actually train at Curve's, thanks for the invitation though.....

Big shocker there.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2006, 03:06:51 PM »
keep the martial arts in the dojo and keep the muscle building in the gym,i think those dudes are just tryin to get attention,nothin wrong with martial arts but i dont think it looks good throwin kicks and stuff in a weight room.it also opens the door for some big juice head to try your chin,regardless of who wins in the confrontation its still sucks all together.i may wear one of my jiu jitsu shirts but thats as close as i get to mma in the gym,im there for one purpose and thats to build some quality beef,when im gettin ready for a tournament i may do certain weight lifting exercise to help my grapplin but thats it
R

body88

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2006, 03:08:00 PM »
If your "guy" is about 160lbs, zero musculature, constantly snarlin, huge gym bag, karate pants and just an overall cockass tool then they might be related.

Haha this guy is also an aspiring wrestler!!!! Trust me this guy is one of a kind lol

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2006, 03:16:24 PM »
lol where the hell do you guys train? In my gym there is about 5 people there at any given time.. and its a big gym!
just push some weight!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2006, 03:23:58 PM »
lol where the hell do you guys train? In my gym there is about 5 people there at any given time.. and its a big gym!

Yeah Alexxx, that's called a jungle gym and those 5 people are called cubscouts.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2006, 03:29:33 PM »
hahaha Man of week Standarts doesn't get disapointed while training at bailey's jungle mirage gym where all the other circus performers train.
just push some weight!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2006, 03:37:35 PM »
Some I'm finishing a nasty set of seated calf raises when I look over and notice a random moron wearin a tank and karate pants moving into the free weight area carrying a monster gym bag.   He parks his huge bag of shit in front of crowded mirror wall and takes a japanese logo'd bandana that he ties around his forehead.   Next came his nunchucka things that he twirled around for a couple minutes before finally began to do jump spin kicks in the mirror.   He was doin pretty good until about the 6th kick when the end of his foot grazed the edge of the squat cage next to him while in mid-spin and he fell on his ass and hit his head on the bench behind him.   After damn near pissing myself with laughter, I shook my head and moved to standing calf raises.   I noticed that after a few more dazed minutes he packed his shit and left AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!   Epic karate master delusions!!!!

Sounds like a cool dude to me ::)
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2006, 04:10:38 PM »
Sounds like a cool dude to me ::)

Maybe y'all can get together and play with each other's nunchucks.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2006, 04:43:20 PM »
AHAHAHAAH!!!!  Yes Showstoppa, I also considered a savage Garvin Stomp after he ate it on the ground!

LOL Garvin Stomp.
Motherboy (the band).

body88

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2006, 04:44:44 PM »

Golds south Boston and Also BSC

They both suck turkey nuts.......

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2006, 05:11:13 PM »
LOL Garvin Stomp.

Yes, the "Rugged" one returns!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2006, 09:17:29 PM »
this dude seems pretty sweet, you guys should leave him alone ::)
E

jandal.ninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2006, 09:30:43 PM »
next time ask if he wants to spar - if he does, duck and weave, tap and run - basically show him he hasn't got any skills then drop his ass and see what he does. garauntee he doesn't start his 'kung fu' ever again at the gym (unless he actually kicks your ass - where if that was the case? whahahahahahahahahahahah aha)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2006, 09:31:44 PM »
next time ask if he wants to spar - if he does, duck and weave, tap and run - basically show him he hasn't got any skills then drop his ass and see what he does. garauntee he doesn't start his 'kung fu' ever again at the gym (unless he actually kicks your ass - where if that was the case? whahahahahahahahahahahah aha)

My money is on the ninja ;D
E

jandal.ninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2006, 09:39:54 PM »
it's an earned tittle

whataaaahh

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2006, 09:43:49 PM »
it's an earned tittle

whataaaahh

I meant the ninja at the gym :D
E

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2006, 11:19:16 PM »
dont know why, but every gym ive ever belonged to had a "ninja".... some gyms even had a ninja with vocals!! which is even more annoying.... "YAAAAA" as you're trying to lift..... WTF!!

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2006, 11:37:49 PM »

that was me, and i meant to hit the rack.  i did that on purpose. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)