Author Topic: spot injections  (Read 2042 times)

Mooks

• Getbig II
spot injections
« on: February 24, 2007, 05:36:06 PM »
Guys I'm currently using sus Decca anapolons.
my question is what are your opinions on spot injections doest really make the actual area
bigger by injecting in particular areas.
I need improvement in my chest and i was thinking of injecting into my chest
which to me sounds a bit scary.
Has anyone had any good results by injecting into chest.
if so whats the most  ml you could inject into the chest.
would it better just to use sus or Decca or both together.
any help would be great.

TEJAS SLIM

• Getbig II
  • Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength
Re: spot injections
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 05:42:29 PM »
NO  injecting into the chest will not make to bigger. if that was the case every one would be injecting into their dicks

Mooks

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 06:46:22 PM »
NO  injecting into the chest will not make to bigger. if that was the case every one would be injecting into their dicks

very funny hahaahaha
how often do u train your dick at the gym
funny man

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 07:49:21 PM »
spot injecting is a myth. if you would have read down a few page on another topic.if spot injecting was legit everyone would have a huge ass and or delts.
stick with what you know,glutes,thighs,delts

Mooks

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 08:23:08 PM »
spot injecting is a myth. if you would have read down a few page on another topic.if spot injecting was legit everyone would have a huge ass and or delts.
stick with what you know,glutes,thighs,delts
then why is that you hear about people injecting into chest

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 08:54:51 PM »
If you would like more pecs, Id consider more benchpress of all kinds.
Peak contraction w/ a F'n massive load of weight off the pins may help U find what UR lookin for.
I've never shot a peck. If I ever get it in my head to do it; I'll take a look @ the nerve routes 1st in something like Greys Anatomy-Twingle-Twingle, Jerk, jump, shit!Ouch!
 Oh, just go slow, it'll Be Ok, huh?

All shots cause some inflammation & swelling, right? (Esp prop & stanoz)
Temporary? But, So is everything else in Life.
The Medical Texts say hit: hips, Glute medius, delts, & outside of the quads. Relatively nerve free, and no big blood rivers flowin there.

Fact is guys who hit glutes over years, DO got BIG HIPS- but They squat-a-Lot 2. ???
Stick with what don't cause a problem B4 you go  all acupuncture crazy.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 05:03:00 AM »
Its a Myth.

Unless. . . . . You stick the needle in and jack it back and forth and side to side.  If you do that the injection spot will be bigger, (from Inflamation)
U

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 05:49:11 AM »
If you would like more pecs, Id consider more benchpress of all kinds.
Peak contraction w/ a F'n massive load of weight off the pins may help U find what UR lookin for.
I've never shot a peck. If I ever get it in my head to do it; I'll take a look @ the nerve routes 1st in something like Greys Anatomy-Twingle-Twingle, Jerk, jump, shit!Ouch!
 Oh, just go slow, it'll Be Ok, huh?

All shots cause some inflammation & swelling, right? (Esp prop & stanoz)
Temporary? But, So is everything else in Life.
The Medical Texts say hit: hips, Glute medius, delts, & outside of the quads. Relatively nerve free, and no big blood rivers flowin there.

Fact is guys who hit glutes over years, DO got BIG HIPS- but They squat-a-Lot 2. ???
Stick with what don't cause a problem B4 you go  all acupuncture crazy.

Its a Myth.

I agree with both of these guys here.   I especially like:"The Medical Texts say hit: hips, Glute medius, delts, & outside of the quads. Relatively nerve free, and no big blood rivers flowin there."  As those are the best spots to hit, thats my rotation also.  Have done the inner thigh, vastus medialis and it was pretty painfull later.  I wanna try it again cause Im gonna use some prop and will need the spots to hit.

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 01:23:50 PM »
then why is that you hear about people injecting into chest

you can inject anywere pretty much were there is a muscle.Are you understanding . Dont you think for one second if you were to inject into your chest and it would get huge then everyone in the whole world would be doing it and people that didnt do roids would start doing it just for that fact.you had to pass middle school to learn common sence right?

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2007, 08:25:00 PM »
I dont know guys, I know its a myth and everything but when I inject 1c of tri-tren 150 and 1c of androphen 275 into my triceps...they always look fuller and stay fuller....they are sore for a little but no pain no gain!
"Overdone.."

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2007, 08:18:04 AM »
I dont know guys, I know its a myth and everything but when I inject 1c of tri-tren 150 and 1c of androphen 275 into my triceps...they always look fuller and stay fuller....they are sore for a little but no pain no gain!

It will swell due to inflammation for a few days causing it to appear larger.

I know bodybuilders who inject biceps/triceps with prop the day before a show just to get some extra swelling.

Once the swelling goes down it will be the same size it was.

Many people inject their pecs just for a new location. Many guys inject every day or EOD and after doing this for a few years you can run out of places to shoot. I've never tried injecting the chest but i know a few guys on here do.

8)