Author Topic: The Will "World" Harris story, a must read  (Read 29448 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: The Will "World" Harris story, a must read
« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2006, 06:11:20 AM »
kilojoule, I call BS.

Since you have been on this board you have had nothing at all good to say about anyone

Aaron Baker,
Rich Gaspari

and now Will Harris. You talk trash about him BUT you seem to have been by his side at every minute during the alleged night. And please don't deny this as you would not have been able to hear the 'supposed" conversations elsewise.

And the good people on this board wonder why certain Pros don't subscribe or even come back, cause of BS like this!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2006, 06:13:29 AM »
kilojoule, I call BS.

Since you have been on this board you have had nothing at all good to say about anyone

Aaron Baker,
Rich Gaspari

and now Will Harris. You talk trash about him BUT you seem to have been by his side at every minute during the alleged night. And please don't deny this as you would not have been able to hear the 'supposed" conversations elsewise.

And the good people on this board wonder why certain Pros don't subscribe or even come back, cause of BS like this!

This is all true, why dont you mess with Milos instead he is always ready to teach someone that they have been sensed!!
L

kilojoule

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2006, 06:44:46 AM »
Big will's a very good bodybuilder, but as a person he's a liar and a bum.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2006, 06:51:52 AM »
Big will's a very good bodybuilder, but as a person he's a liar and a bum.

I thought this thread was about him being gay?

now, it's about him lying and being a bum?

Do you and him have a sour business relationship?  Personal issues?

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2006, 07:00:50 AM »
I thought this thread was about him being gay?

now, it's about him lying and being a bum?

Do you and him have a sour business relationship?  Personal issues?

Basically KJ has been called out and now his tune has changed.

kilojoule

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2006, 07:19:12 AM »
Close 240!  i actually know a 1or2 people who have similar experiences with Will. As you've said......... he's certainly 'out there'.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2006, 07:25:56 AM »
Close 240!  i actually know a 1or2 people who have similar experiences with Will. As you've said......... he's certainly 'out there'.

similar experiences- you meansexual encounters?  Or do you mean bad business encounters?  IMO it's gone from casual observer ("He hit on my boys") to very personal ("he's a liar and a bum!")

We get a lot of that here- ppl are mad a guy didn't pay them for something, didn't guest pose according to their expectation, or wasn't friendly enough when they met.  They come here, bash him, then facts show there is no basis.  Then, the bashing gets worse and resprts to namecalling, as we see here.

IMO, you're going to have to post there so-called incriminating photos with your boys' faces blurred.  Otherwise, it'll seem like your thread has collapsed, and Will will look better than ever in our eyes.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2006, 07:45:08 AM »
Believe, its true, i saw it with my own eyes, these kids were not Goth kids, just normal collage types, Will asked one out side for a chat, 5 minutes later they both came back and the guys just left, and pulled one aside and asked him what happened, he was like, that guy just propositioned me for sex,

NO BULL
This sounds a lot more like a guy trying to bum a few lines of blow than anything else. Addiction is a terrible thing. The black dude from Kids

banged a ton of babes, but one night at a NYC bar, he propositioned "my friend" with an offer of oral sex for nose candy. He died of a drug overdose last year. RIP HAROLD. Thanks for the BJ!

Special "Wassup Rockers" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2006, 07:46:55 AM »

fuckoff with your heresay, do you have first hand accounts or proof...no?. Then shut your cock holster dickhead

kilojoule

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2006, 08:09:24 AM »
Yes mansexual!.. of course this is after an offer of free personal training and a meal in the firehouse!  Will started off as a cool guy, but the turned after a few pink cocktails.

kilojoule

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2006, 08:11:51 AM »
The first hand proof is, I was there.   :'(

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2006, 08:27:37 AM »
This sounds a lot more like a guy trying to bum a few lines of blow than anything else. Addiction is a terrible thing. The black dude from Kids

banged a ton of babes, but one night at a NYC bar, he propositioned "my friend" with an offer of oral sex for nose candy. He died of a drug overdose last year. RIP HAROLD. Thanks for the BJ!

Special "Wassup Rockers" Ed

wtf..harold was an alright skater..... what a homo he turned out to be..i didnt know all that hahah
L

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 05, 2006, 08:37:49 AM »
hey kilojoule, I didn't know you were friends with Bruce Patterson??

kilojoule

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2006, 08:49:29 AM »
I take it that pic is from your private collection... or maybe you're a member ;)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2006, 08:55:15 AM »
I take it that pic is from your private collection... or maybe you're a member ;)

Nahh I seen that advertisement too. KiloFool vs BradsCock who is going to win?
just push some weight!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2006, 04:01:00 PM »
what a detective  LOL

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #116 on: July 05, 2006, 04:08:03 PM »
Okay guys sorry to disappoint the gays on here hoping, but I talked to Will today.  It took me a little while on how to ask him but I did.  I said something like "have you ever been on Getbig.  He said no he doesn't bother with that stuff.  He said what are they saying now.  I said well people are wondering if you are competing and he said yes he is training for the Atlantic City show and he will be heavier and bigger than he ever has been on stage.  He said what else they want to know.  I said nothing just some crap.  Then I said they talk allot shit about guys saying their gay or do gay for pay.  And he says yes allot of them do.  I said do you.  He said f**k NO WAY.  Is aid good.  He said why.  I said they think you are gay on Getbig.  He laughed for awhile then said .  Well believe me I'm not gay or even close.  And if anyone wants me to tell them in person.  Have them just ask me and I will tell them to their face.  So any of you think he is gay or hoping he is gay cause you like him, then just ask him.

Out of common sense, I doubt that this conversation would be the time Will would say "Yep, I'm a gay."

It reminds me of the original Titus murder thread when he is on the run and nobody knew what happened yet...  Ron posted something like, "Hey guys, I just talked with Craig the other day, and he never mentioned anything about this."  The next guy posted, "Oh yeah Ron, like he was going to come out and say "By the way, I'm being indited for murder'".
Motherboy (the band).

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2006, 05:03:58 PM »
yeah but saying you're gay isn't a crime in most states either.  where as being accused of  accessory to murder of a human being is a serious legal charge.

kilojoule

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2007, 06:25:26 PM »
 ;D

squeezz

• Getbig I
« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2007, 06:30:46 PM »
hahahaha did you blow Mr. Harris too you rat....what kinda jerk hangs out some Emo kid on roids and snitches on him for being a gay guy on GetBig..we all knew of the rumor..well most ppl attest to his queerness, but your puttin up these random non incriminating pics and telling us that "here is where he sat befoe he walked over and blew some fag "...get off the computer with this crap..let Will live , no matter how disgusting it is everyone deserves at least that ..
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2007, 06:33:44 PM »
Myself and a friend were introduced to Will a couple of years ago at the O, he seemed pretty cool in an insane kinda way, talked about being the undead, some witchcraft shit, dude wears a pagan ring on his finger with a Pentagram symbol on it, all that black magic stuff, anyways he is talking a great game about being feared on the bodybuilding scene, and not just on stage, pushing a real hard man persona, .....................so we hit a few bars in Vegas for drinks and all of a sudden he starts hitting on these guys from New Orleans, white guys in there early 20s who met him on line, and he told them he would meet them there for a consultation on how to gain size, possibly personal train them ect

I couldnt believe what i saw seeing, this tough talking hard man, 300+ off season, cracking on to a couple of skinny white guys, anyways the boys didnt bite, and they split quicker then you could say holy shit.

we soon left afterwards as Will followed some other blondey white boys off somewhere.

Being gay is fine, whatever you want, but there was something very unsettling about that night, something very sleazey and seedy. he talks one way and goes another

WILL HARRIS YOU ARE AS GAY AS THE DAY IS LONG

pics below - taken on the night in question, we have more, very damaging, we wont post

Yeah?
As empty as paradise

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2007, 06:35:19 PM »
Bet you won't say it to his face ;D

kilojoule

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2007, 06:40:49 PM »

I thought i would let all the new folks read it

kilojoule

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2007, 06:42:27 PM »

After the display at the O, people need to know about this dude

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2007, 10:47:33 PM »
maybe if all of you went to golds venice you wouldnt have to ask these questions, you could just see the realwill harris for yourselves, and the girlymen he trains.