Author Topic: Does John Cena ever come off his cycles?  (Read 25997 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Does John Cena ever come off his cycles?
« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2006, 03:51:39 PM »
randy orton just tested positive for steroids

I can't believe how naive some of you are ::)

E
E

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2006, 09:59:43 PM »
randy orton just tested positive for steroids

I can't believe how naive some of you are ::)

E

said who

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2006, 11:22:38 PM »
oops it was just a rumor :-[

many supposed credible sites claimed it was true but I guess not ::)

http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=154308133
E

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2008, 07:09:57 PM »
Cena is shown benching 405 for 10-12 reps in his new DVD... so much for that 315 nonsense Adonis posted.

Drugs for sure...

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #104 on: April 08, 2008, 07:33:24 PM »
He can probably bench 500 for atleast one. I've seen him do 405 for 11 reps on video.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2008, 07:54:06 PM »
Cena is shown benching 405 for 10-12 reps in his new DVD... so much for that 315 nonsense Adonis posted.

Drugs for sure...

there is no natural wrestlers ,,you wont get a contract being natural as of 2000s,,back in the day tablets were enough but now days wrestlers have to use injects to get anywhere ,,many of them like cena are failed bodybuilders and failed football players that couldnt make it past the college level
fallen angel

body88

« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2008, 08:14:09 PM »
Wrestling.
Is.
Terrible.

That is all.

Sounds kind of foolish coming from an obvious fan of bodybuilding, don't you think? Not to say wrestling isn't corny and annoying.

Just saying.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2008, 12:25:50 AM »
there is no natural wrestlers ,,you wont get a contract being natural as of 2000s,,back in the day tablets were enough but now days wrestlers have to use injects to get anywhere ,,many of them like cena are failed bodybuilders and failed football players that couldnt make it past the college level

very true...But you must admit that Cena will know what it means to have over 25 million in his bank account one day...And that day is close...The Rock is already there and Cena when he decides to tone it down, will surpass what the Rock is doing...Cena actually has some talent believe it or not...Arnold passed it all off to the Rock, but i believe he passed it off to the wrong man...

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2008, 12:48:10 AM »

very true...But you must admit that Cena will know what it means to have over 25 million in his bank account one day...And that day is close...The Rock is already there and Cena when he decides to tone it down, will surpass what the Rock is doing...Cena actually has some talent believe it or not...Arnold passed it all off to the Rock, but i believe he passed it off to the wrong man...

the rock couldn't even shine arnold's shoes...........the rock has to try really hard to display the image of a tough guy and usually he fails.............when arnold had it naturally, arnold, even if 100 pounds lighter, could probably throw a stick and tell the rock to go fetch

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2008, 12:58:16 AM »
the rock couldn't even shine arnold's shoes...........the rock has to try really hard to display the image of a tough guy and usually he fails.............when arnold had it naturally, arnold, even if 100 pounds lighter, could probably throw a stick and tell the rock to go fetch

i agree...But there was that movie where Arnold walked out of a bar or something and said to the Rock "its all yours"...Its like even Arnold believed that the Rock was the next Arnold...I think we can all agree that it will not be the case...Like you said, the Rock has to try hard...He does have charisma but nothing near Arnold's level...

I'm certainly not stating that Cena is on Arnold's level with charisma but lets face it, Cena will be able to do more then the Rock has done...I think its the fake look that the rock is already showing....Phoney plugs and fake eyebrows etc...Cena has the all american look that will certainly come back in style...

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2008, 01:04:24 AM »

Drugs for sure...

I really hope you didn't drag this thread up to prove a point about adonis.
$

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2008, 01:21:02 AM »
Um no wrestler will ever have more $$$ than The Rock because his wife is filthy rich.  She's the vice president of a bank or something.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2008, 01:25:15 AM »
Um no wrestler will ever have more $$$ than The Rock because his wife is filthy rich.  She's the vice president of a bank or something.

Didn't they divorce? And unless she is vice president of a world bank...Any top ten wrestler will probably be able to buy and sell what she truly makes...But just a guess... And HHH can buy and sell the Rock as we speak thanks to his marriage...

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2008, 06:00:40 AM »
The Rocks wife is still his manager believe it or not.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2008, 08:08:16 AM »
i wonder if Vince has ever done a set of squats in his life.

Vince trains like a madman. I remember Triple H saying in an interview that Vince was his best work out partner ever......

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2008, 11:45:50 AM »

nah,,wrestlers for the wwf have more chances to die than to get real rich ,,they spend their money wrong and on a lot of drugs and other enternteinment during their short career,,a bud of mine maybe you know him ,,used to go by the name dizel,,kevin nash real name got out ok ,,wasbetter wrestlers than cena since cena is generation nothingness,,but that bud of mine is what  a washed up slabs of meat ,,he is not as broke physically as much as he looks and he is actually a better case of ending career at the right time,,but he liek cena was the thing in his short career ,,he was THE PROMISE he was the only one together with the unertaker and couple of others that actually made big money for a short time,,in any case he likes bodybuilding but its sad what happanes after the short time in the spot light,,and iyou cant compare cena to arnold because 1. cena is irish boy with 19 inch arms ,,he is an average physiqe in terms of bodybuilding,,arnold is a physiqe that even today peopel can only dream of,,2. arnold could act better as funny as it sounds he wasnt belong in generation nothingness

now i know yuo think cena is big but hes not,,he is big in terms of regular joe but put him next to nash,,undertaker and you  will see the diff,,thse are guys that get very big with or with out hormones..they are just very tall and very wide and built very well power wize,,cena is a direct result of the consistant use of hormones and nothing but hormones,,very average physiqe in bodybuilding terms with or with out hormones

anywyss,,the end is very similar to all wrestlers,,usually they used all the money on shit ,,usually they are all pain killers addicts,,and few of them go out well,,,i still remember when i was asked to provide bob spark holy the right tools to look freaky :D,,we put him on shit that made cena look like kid next to him ,,we actually brought up his physiqe to a bodybuilding level at one time and he was as impressive as professional bodybuilder to the eyes especially at the time when i was asked to directly work on it,,well begged :)

always remember its all in the drugs you take,,enjoy everything while you have the tools and the tools are the drugs so use the money wizely and invest ,,dont throw it all away because you aint no phil collins or elton john,,you are a temporary enternteinment for bunch of american kids and everyday whores,,dont ever forget it if you want to get rich and stay rich out of wrestling enternteinment
fallen angel

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2008, 12:04:20 PM »
gh15 is wrong about Cena.. Cena isn't average by any means. He's got short inserts like black dudes and has a very thick and stocky build. How the fuck do you compare someone who's just tall(Kevin Nash) to someone like Cena? Cena has one huge problem; a problem that both Lee Priest and Phil Heath also have, and that's a small chest dominated by overpowering arms.

Cena isn't a failed bodybuilder.. He's a bb'er, and he saw a real career infront of him. One that didn't involve getting involved in a sport that most people don't give a fuck about and see as a joke, to one that made him known all over the world. I'm sure he's regretting the trade off.  ::)Wrestlers are as well known as professional athletes in the 3 major professional sports in the US, and I'd say they're better known over the world thanks to the WWE's shows being broadcasted via satellite.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2008, 12:06:53 PM »
nah,,wrestlers for the wwf have more chances to die than to get real rich ,,they spend their money wrong and on a lot of drugs and other enternteinment during their short career,,a bud of mine maybe you know him ,,used to go by the name dizel,,kevin nash real name got out ok ,,wasbetter wrestlers than cena since cena is generation nothingness,,but that bud of mine is what  a washed up slabs of meat ,,he is not as broke physically as much as he looks and he is actually a better case of ending career at the right time,,but he liek cena was the thing in his short career ,,he was THE PROMISE he was the only one together with the unertaker and couple of others that actually made big money for a short time,,in any case he likes bodybuilding but its sad what happanes after the short time in the spot light,,and iyou cant compare cena to arnold because 1. cena is irish boy with 19 inch arms ,,he is an average physiqe in terms of bodybuilding,,arnold is a physiqe that even today peopel can only dream of,,2. arnold could act better as funny as it sounds he wasnt belong in generation nothingness

now i know yuo think cena is big but hes not,,he is big in terms of regular joe but put him next to nash,,undertaker and you  will see the diff,,thse are guys that get very big with or with out hormones..they are just very tall and very wide and built very well power wize,,cena is a direct result of the consistant use of hormones and nothing but hormones,,very average physiqe in bodybuilding terms with or with out hormones

anywyss,,the end is very similar to all wrestlers,,usually they used all the money on shit ,,usually they are all pain killers addicts,,and few of them go out well,,,i still remember when i was asked to provide bob spark holy the right tools to look freaky :D,,we put him on shit that made cena look like kid next to him ,,we actually brought up his physiqe to a bodybuilding level at one time and he was as impressive as professional bodybuilder to the eyes especially at the time when i was asked to directly work on it,,well begged :)

always remember its all in the drugs you take,,enjoy everything while you have the tools and the tools are the drugs so use the money wizely and invest ,,dont throw it all away because you aint no phil collins or elton john,,you are a temporary enternteinment for bunch of american kids and everyday whores,,dont ever forget it if you want to get rich and stay rich out of wrestling enternteinment

hahaha Jealously..

You've no right to be commenting on the career and health spans of pro wrestlers.. They're a lot healthier than pro bb'ers, a lot more wealthier and have a lot more fame.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2008, 12:10:35 PM »
He is about the same age as I am, thus he would of been about 17 then.  He was training at Stu Harts house where all the former Stampede Wrestler crew trained before they went on to the bigtime WWF events.  He and another fellow wrestler friend would show up at the parking lot behind the high school and he'd do his business and leave.  Ask any  one who attended Lord Beaverbrook high school in Calgary in the mid 80's whom the ball players got thier juice from, and they'd tell you it was from Chris and another fellow named Ben whom was also training at the Hart house.

I know its an old thread but LOL at Lord Beaverbrook high school!!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2008, 12:34:29 PM »
gh15 is wrong about Cena.. Cena isn't average by any means. He's got short inserts like black dudes and has a very thick and stocky build. How the fuck do you compare someone who's just tall(Kevin Nash) to someone like Cena? Cena has one huge problem; a problem that both Lee Priest and Phil Heath also have, and that's a small chest dominated by overpowering arms.

Cena isn't a failed bodybuilder.. He's a bb'er, and he saw a real career infront of him. One that didn't involve getting involved in a sport that most people don't give a fuck about and see as a joke, to one that made him known all over the world. I'm sure he's regretting the trade off.  ::)Wrestlers are as well known as professional athletes in the 3 major professional sports in the US, and I'd say they're better known over the world thanks to the WWE's shows being broadcasted via satellite.

gh15 is right about this and about anything else gh15 puts on getbiig,,blackn insertions? black this black that,,this is all good for the books,,in reality the fella is reguklar joe irish physiqe blown up by specific drugs,,he has nothing extra ordinary in his physiqe and he is a lot smaller than the big boys who are also nothing to write home about,,yes he makes money and thats why i say keep it and save it becuase youll need it in future since i know for a fact he reads getbig due to his interest in bodybuilding,,

now yes he is a bodybuilder but NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT,,its not the pecs or arms problem ,,he is just a regular irish physiqe blown up by hormones as imple as that with the strength of an irish guy which is usually the arms and calves,,,there are 100 guys in every usa ymca that when on hormones look like cena ,,guess where their ancestors are from? you got that right...

the point is not the money here it is the fact that the fella though never go off drugs couldnt achieve a pro bodybuilding card nor consistantly deveop his weak points to match the 19 inch arms and the thick calves that were given due to genetic frame,,the hormones only thickened him up and that results in a very average every day irish boy on drugs that in this generation nothigness with kissing ass right and trying hard and going to the right places ...if you carry a decent good look with you and know the right people ....you may very well end up as a wwf enterteiner too

it is all bet late mtv my space and yahoo generation of NOTHIGNESS,,and he is one of the main symbols of this generation,,take the drugs off and you will see a 192lb fella at 13%,,this generation is destined to a very harsh awakening because generation nothingness IS ONLY DRUGS and no foundation ,,generation nothingess will see something it likes and will try to achieve it in the shortest period of time and loose interest just as fast,,it is a bigger story than you think and it involves the american media and enterntainment,,its immposible to talk about it on messege board but it sure ruined usa
fallen angel

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2008, 01:12:15 PM »
your spelling and grammar is absolutely shocking GH15. Im sure you have some very valid points at times but trying to read what you have attempted to type is painful.

For someone who seems to have more than a holier than thou attitude and is never wrong you could at least extend to using a spell check my friend.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2008, 02:34:53 PM »

What's your current walk around weight? Not contest shape but not full on bulking. And what would you weigh if clean for a year? Also, since you take as much drugs as generation nothingness and would not be where you are without drugs and lie about it under your real persona what makes you a person of substance and not part of generation nothingness?

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2008, 02:38:43 PM »

he did bodybuilding shows in his younger days, definetly on the sauce....
Pretty strong too, 500lbs on squat so i doubt he's natural....on the vid it says that he only did bench press recently.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2008, 02:54:23 PM »
What's your current walk around weight? Not contest shape but not full on bulking. And what would you weigh if clean for a year? Also, since you take as much drugs as generation nothingness and would not be where you are without drugs and lie about it under your real persona what makes you a person of substance and not part of generation nothingness?

doesnt matter what my weight is ,,but yes im part of generation nothigness and not by choice they are part of my sperm so i should be part of the blame,,all humans its just the society is so fucked now days,,take a good look around you ,,take united states for example...you have 460 kids that got the shit raped out of them 12 year old girls in some no where to be found town in texas,,men at 50 year old raped them every night probably gang raped them ,,those girls had to take it ,,,and they are not even 16! why? becuas esociety got fucked from the core in usa,,you are practically living today in a mess that is a reult of the 3 cable news chanels in america cnn fox and msnbc,,the computer myspace and the internet in general with all its pedofiles,,

everything got ruined after reagan left office,,bush senior pulled it for couple more years but clinton ruined the usa and bush did a damage that will take 30 years to fix to the inside of america basically made america to be a fashist country in a way with NO PRIVACY WHAT SO EVER,,the blame is on the arabs ofcourse since i kinda like bush and his world view,,

fallen angel

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2008, 03:55:07 PM »
Look at Cenas face and hands... looks like GH to me!