Author Topic: Serious Drug question.  (Read 15271 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Serious Drug question.
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2006, 05:57:58 PM »
Tim it depends where you get the Decca 400 from.If you get Decca 400 from Mexico its dirty, and probably has little or no Decca in it at all.Now you can get Decca 400 from American compound pharmacies , you just have to make sure it a legit pharmacy.There are alot of American compound pharmacies popping up lately but not all of them are legit, and make a really clean product.The Pharmacy I used to deal with was state of the art, and had a great lab .So do your home work before buying any form of anabolic from anybody, becuae 85% of the stuff out there is dirty or fake

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2006, 06:05:07 PM »
Gh me a joke, your the joke.I placed top 10 in the USA super heavies, what shows have you done?I stepped on stage at 258 lbs at 5"11 and im not a bodybuilder please.I forgot more then you will ever know.Off season I get up to 290 lbs and I dont use GH, or insulin.GH post a pic of yourself, and we will compare pics, and we will see who the true bodybuilder is.I do my talking on the stage .Besides I have  5200 hours of lab time in Chem and Bio-Chem and I do custom formulations for alot of pro athletes.GH lets see a pic, since your a so called true bodybuilder, lol, .I cant wait to see this, lol.

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2006, 06:09:22 PM »
Steriods and localized Growth is a Myth. Steriods get absorbed systematically...Everyon e know this already... :P
musclegurus.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2006, 06:20:53 PM »
Gh me a joke, your the joke.I placed top 10 in the USA super heavies, what shows have you done?I stepped on stage at 258 lbs at 5"11 and im not a bodybuilder please.I forgot more then you will ever know.Off season I get up to 290 lbs and I dont use GH, or insulin.GH post a pic of yourself, and we will compare pics, and we will see who the true bodybuilder is.I do my talking on the stage .Besides I have  5200 hours of lab time in Chem and Bio-Chem and I do custom formulations for alot of pro athletes.GH lets see a pic, since your a so called true bodybuilder, lol, .I cant wait to see this, lol.

you are what i call the example of why the kids who read this board or outlawmuscle board or anabolicboard are all staying the same size and cant grow.
the question who i am dont matter here,,any stupid invalid can tell i am a proffessional ifbb bodybuilder.

what they cant tell is the fact that you are sitting here and writing garbage about american compund pharmacies that are located in someone's house or rented apt where they make the place a "lab". those places are not approved and get busted on a regular basis those "companies" are operated by few wanna be kids that wont care wether you die or live, they only care for your money. those "companies"  get powders from china and dont ever test it nor do they care to test it and the quality of their products is garbage. dont make me bring in names because i KNOW all of them. the less dirty and the more dirty. right now it's your time to back off.

you guys on this boards should be very careful from a post such as this few last ones made by this specific guy. he is most likely a source or operate his own bathroom lab and has nothing to do with bodybuilding although in few cases those guys do work out and are the local x and gear dealers of their town.

this guy does NOT represent legit pharmas such as NORMA, ORGANON, SCHERING JELFA AND OTHERS.  

the people who read this thread should know that there are no american companies who come into the world on a regular basis. it is all under ground criminals trying to get your money. you need to have 2 things in your mind when going the ug route and it is: your health and your bodybuilding progress.

neither your health or your bodybuilding progress will advance following this guy's advice.

fallen angel

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2006, 06:33:59 PM »
i dont know EVEN ONE SINGLE PRO CARD HOLDER that dont take 250mg/ml omna,testex or norma test every single day. it is 1 amp/day of testosterone while bulking. at the least! and im not talking about the other products.

5000mg/week of total hormones in the system is very common among gym rats. 1500mg-6000mg/week of total hormones in the system is very common for national level npc competitors and pro card holders.

Are you out of your mind?

That is not a common dosage. That would be equivalent to 25 cc's of test a week! I don't even think Dan Duchaine was crazy enough to take that much.

I know most of the top pros and they are NOT using that much test or any other drug for that matter.

Don't mislead the kids on the boards to thinking that's what the pros are doing.

The average HIGH dosage of test is approx. 6 cc's/wk = 1200 mg. And that isn't even necessary, it's actually a waste of the drug. Only the uninformed and uneducated bodybuilders would do something like that.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2006, 06:42:03 PM »
GH ,IFFB Pro my ass .Anyone can say there an IFFB pro, lol.Lets see a pic, just cover your face MR know it all.For your information I own 3 sports nutrition companies dumbass, and we have a 120,000 sq ft facility thats state of the art.All the anabolics I did use came from the best compound pharmacy in the country, the same one Mr Cutler uses.If you are an IFFB pro your probably one of those guys who got there pro card in some small foriegn country where there was only 2 other compeitors. Beeter Yet  your proabably some 16 year old kid on his moms computer who read the 2006 anabolic guide and now thinks he knows something.Either way what ever you do dont quite your day job bb isnt for you

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2006, 06:50:47 PM »
Um guys, someone named Miss Karen, with no real post history, comes on here as asks a seemingly naive question about gear - on the main page, no less - and you guys can't stop talking/topping each other?

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2006, 06:55:21 PM »
Um guys, someone named Miss Karen, with no real post history, comes on here as asks a seemingly naive question about gear - on the main page, no less - and you guys can't stop talking/topping each other?
;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2006, 06:56:11 PM »
Are you out of your mind?

That is not a common dosage. That would be equivalent to 25 cc's of test a week! I don't even think Dan Duchaine was crazy enough to take that much.

I know most of the top pros and they are NOT using that much test or any other drug for that matter.

Don't mislead the kids on the boards to thinking that's what the pros are doing.

The average HIGH dosage of test is approx. 6 cc's/wk = 1200 mg. And that isn't even necessary, it's actually a waste of the drug. Only the uninformed and uneducated bodybuilders would do something like that.

1-2 grams test + 1 gram nandrolone + 1 gram primo+ 50-150mg anabol/day = total hormones = 5000mg+ total hormons
there you have it ;)

we all do it my friend;) 250mg/day times 7 days = 1750mg/ week test = majority of national competitors on a bulk cycle. not all! MAJORITY

fallen angel

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2006, 06:57:57 PM »
Dr Chimps You are right, but GH threw the first stone saying I didnt know what I was talking about .Then he accused of wanting to sell drugs to people so be careful.I just wanted to help miss Karen, and GH took it upon himself to belittle me, for what reason I dont know

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2006, 07:02:47 PM »
I do know the more symetrical athletes like Troy Alves or David Henry dont use more then 2000 -2500 mg per week.Then you have Jay Cutler who probably uses more then 7 grams per week on a bad week.
Are you trying to say Dave Henry is a liar? I thought he was natural, the man doesn't even use diuretics!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2006, 07:03:05 PM »
GH  dont you think that alot of anabolics to be putting into your body at once.Your body can possible use all of that.Plus that much anabolics would destroy your receptors .The more juice you do, the more you will  need  next next cycle.Hey its your liver, not mine , thank god.When your dick no longer works dont come crying to me.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2006, 07:04:00 PM »
GH ,IFFB Pro my ass .Anyone can say there an IFFB pro, lol.Lets see a pic, just cover your face MR know it all.For your information I own 3 sports nutrition companies dumbass, and we have a 120,000 sq ft facility thats state of the art.All the anabolics I did use came from the best compound pharmacy in the country, the same one Mr Cutler uses.If you are an IFFB pro your probably one of those guys who got there pro card in some small foriegn country where there was only 2 other compeitors. Beeter Yet  your proabably some 16 year old kid on his moms computer who read the 2006 anabolic guide and now thinks he knows something.Either way what ever you do dont quite your day job bb isnt for you

inbetween work i will give you punishments here. i will review now each and every UG "company" so the kids on this board know what junk is. i will also make sure it is followed by human grade company so they have something to compare it to. AND JASON CUTLER DOES NOT BUY GEAR FROM YOU BECAUSE HIS DAYS WOULD BE NUMBER IF HE DID ;)

first ug company: SWISHER LABS

products are garbage. underdosed or completely not there. you get oil or underdosed product that is NOT done under sterile condition in a sterile enviroment. DO NOT BUY!

next step will be bringing back up from "dutchbb" library.

choice insted should be: NORMA HELLAS. legit human grade pharma opareted in greece and producing hormones among other products.

fallen angel

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2006, 07:09:03 PM »

1-2 grams test + 1 gram nandrolone + 1 gram primo+ 50-150mg anabol/day = total hormones = 5000mg+ total hormons
there you have it ;)

we all do it my friend;) 250mg/day times 7 days = 1750mg/ week test = majority of national competitors on a bulk cycle. not all! MAJORITY

I can see where you come up with the numbers. However, no one I know.

I want to let everyone on this board know that no matter what people here say, HIGH dosages aren't what make pro bodybuilders win shows!

I'm definitely not saying that they're not part of the equation. But drugs aren't making the difference.

The top pros are where they are because of Genetics, Hard Training, Nutrition, Supplements, Sacrifice and Drugs. But drugs are only a small part of the big picture.

If that were not true, then Ken Jones should be able to beat Ronnie Coleman by just taking more drugs.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2006, 07:10:31 PM »
GH punish me I dont think so.Your coming to a gun fight with a knife, lol.First of all I dont sell anabolics to Mr Cutelr, I only used the same source as he does.I dont need to sell anabolics nor do I want to.Like I said before I own a 120,000 state of the art manufacturing plant.I do custom formulations supplement wise, not anabolic wise for alot of pro bodybuilders.I have 5200 hours of lab time in Bio-Chem and Chemstry.I was the innovator of sustained release protein 1995, the first sustained release Creatine 1996, and the first sustained release L-Glutamine 1998.I am the best supplement formulator in the industry period.If you want it I can make it.I can do anything from Zero Carb Whey Isolate, to Vitargo formulations.GH you stated you are a pro athlete, well prove it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2006, 07:12:04 PM »
GH you stated you are a pro athlete, well prove it

I can verify gh15 is a pro athlete and competed this year on an IFBB stage.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2006, 07:12:29 PM »

Which companies do you own?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2006, 07:12:43 PM »
gh15 you say no IGF-1 can survive shipping. So a product like IGTropin from Gensci is totally inert? All the reports of people putting on weight from it, getting leaner from it etc, is BS?

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2006, 07:15:14 PM »
240, I just saw your personal text "I build good looking websites for good looking ppl"

Do ugly people get ugly websites?

That would suck for me :(

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2006, 07:15:53 PM »
I can verify gh15 is a pro athlete and competed this year on an IFBB stage.
How did you verify it?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2006, 07:17:17 PM »
My manufacturing plant is called Icon Nutraceuticals, we do manufacturing for about 2 dozen companies.The 4 lines that our own are Extreme Labs, Muscle Synergy, Dedicated Woman, and The Natural Solution

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2006, 07:17:41 PM »
I know this is a little off topic, but what is IGF and how does it work? I know someone that was taking it and they stopped cus it was giving them heart palputations. Is it expensive? Can youtake it with insulin?

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2006, 07:19:57 PM »
My manufacturing plant is called Icon Nutraceuticals, we do manufacturing for about 2 dozen companies.The 4 lines that our own are Extreme Labs, Muscle Synergy, Dedicated Woman, and The Natural Solution

That's cool. Good luck!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2006, 07:20:38 PM »
How did you verify it?

I talked to the dude and started a project which I think we'll be finishing as soon as my busy ass gets 5 minutes to get caught up :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2006, 07:27:13 PM »
gh15 you say no IGF-1 can survive shipping. So a product like IGTropin from Gensci is totally inert? All the reports of people putting on weight from it, getting leaner from it etc, is BS?

igtropin = garbage

jintropin = second choice gh that works!

igf peptide wont be able to survive shipping conditions.
specific gh brand peptides will. genscience gh is ok product and good for use,,american gh is 10 times better.

the igtropin made by genscience is produced for them by a diff manufactor since all rights reserved for gropep. thus you never know what you get,,those people might be getting gh insted of igf. igf1 is not effective unless you can get it directly with out the shipping process,, it is down graded to almost no active peptide during shipping.
fallen angel