Author Topic: Any  (Read 1364 times)

Tightenup

• Getbig II
Any
« on: July 07, 2006, 08:13:50 PM »
I already wrestle and run track for my school, but im planning on joining the swim team. One of the captains of the swim team knew I was taking creatine and said, that its illegal to take creatine while swimming, is this true? and if so why is it illegal?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Any
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 02:31:17 AM »
tell him to shut the fuck up and not to open his mouth unless he knows what he is talking about ;)

BigPopa

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 05:01:41 AM »
I am almost 99.9% sure that he is actually right.  During all this steroid bullshit going on in the news and teens using some congressman made it "illegal" for any high school athlete to use any muscle enhancing supplement, yes even over the counter shit like creatine, during the season of their respective high school sport.  Illegal not in the sense that you will get arrested but more like you will be ban from that sporting event. 

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 05:57:43 AM »
I already wrestle and run track for my school, but im planning on joining the swim team. One of the captains of the swim team knew I was taking creatine and said, that its illegal to take creatine while swimming, is this true? and if so why is it illegal?
I can’t stand people that say crap like that, there so negative. He could have told you that right now there being strict on supplement taking. It's ok to take it, just don’t get caught with it. He should have explained himself better, not giving a bone head answer. Do your research and find out yourself, that's what I'd do. It's good to take advice, just don’t take it to heart.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 03:34:44 AM »
dont take it then. it's not that big a deal to begin with
Z

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 03:42:40 PM »
i did read somewhere in the newspaper that they were doing tests, but i don't remember seeing creatine on it. i do remember seeing roids, andro products, and one other thing. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 03:56:07 PM »
isn't creatine in red meat?
E