Author Topic: More New Pictures - 11 weeks out  (Read 11839 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: More New Pictures - 11 weeks out
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2006, 11:04:55 AM »
Vince is very much a real person. 

But that's the thing, Rob - Vince has never been 'verified'.  That is, no one here has met him.  And for the verification to be legit, it would have to be by someone who we all know exists...that is, someone who has already met other people on the site. 

The two times (that I know of) Vince was to have shown up someplace to meet GetBiggers, he's bailed out and generated excuses as to why he didn't show.

It's possible, however, that he may have met Storm from Mayhem...I think there might have been some exchange between the two, but I cannot recall the full story (Storm's version) on that.

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2006, 11:23:22 AM »
But that's the thing, Rob - Vince has never been 'verified'.  That is, no one here has met him.  And for the verification to be legit, it would have to be by someone who we all know exists...that is, someone who has already met other people on the site. 

The two times (that I know of) Vince was to have shown up someplace to meet GetBiggers, he's bailed out and generated excuses as to why he didn't show.

It's possible, however, that he may have met Storm from Mayhem...I think there might have been some exchange between the two, but I cannot recall the full story (Storm's version) on that.

this problem will be remedied in Sept. b/c i know of at least 3 getbiggers from NC planning on going to the Mountaineer if for nothing else, just to get some pictures...i have to see this phenom for myself to believe it ;D
i

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2006, 12:07:31 PM »
I think that Jeff McFarland has met him.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2006, 12:25:08 PM »
I have been saying that vince goodrum is a little crazy for years.  Now finally people are starting to realise.

I think it was realized from his first post.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2006, 02:01:03 PM »
There was yet another Vince thread some weeks back where a member witnessed him on stage at the Metrolina and again the follwing year in the audience. Anyone able to confirm ?

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2006, 02:42:09 PM »
Problem is, that might not be the person posting under that name here. Nobody has verified it. If it is not, OMG that guy is going to be pissed! ;D