Author Topic: Eddie Moyzan  (Read 7990 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Eddie Moyzan
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2006, 10:10:11 AM »
where did you and eddie workout at xertek or gold's in whitehall? i heard there was a bald guy and a guy in sunglasses and one of them was throwing around some pretty good weight.
F

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2006, 10:24:59 AM »
where did you and eddie workout at xertek or gold's in whitehall? i heard there was a bald guy and a guy in sunglasses and one of them was throwing around some pretty good weight.
Is Fit Physique on Macarthur road still there?  That was a great gym back in the day.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2006, 11:15:21 AM »
the building still there but it became body central and closed up, also phoenix fitness which was right next to the wild samoans wrestling school closed up. eskimo's gym on tilghman street closed. the only good independant in the area is xertek. did you ever go to the olympic gym on  19 th street or the body factory at vantage point and then behind the whitehall mall, i almost bought that place till i saw that the majority of revenues was from steroid sales.the chains took over gold's gym in bethlehem, whitehall, and near the south mall, and an la fitness on 15 th street the mall of gyms.
F

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2006, 11:32:32 AM »
La fitness just got busted for selling steroids out the door 

we both traina t gold's bethelehem,  sometimes he trains on lehigh street and i some times train at whitehall (great new gym)

and new gym opened in bethelhem called steel gym supposedly  to far for me to drive

and  a WoW is opening on airport road supposedly and anothe fucking La Fitness

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2006, 12:53:20 PM »
La fitness just got busted for selling steroids out the door 

we both traina t gold's bethelehem,  sometimes he trains on lehigh street and i some times train at whitehall (great new gym)

and new gym opened in bethelhem called steel gym supposedly  to far for me to drive

and  a WoW is opening on airport road supposedly and anothe fucking La Fitness
I train at the Golds in Bethlehem when I visit my parents.  Pretty good gym.  When i lived there I trained at Body Dynamics.  That is where I used to see Eddie train.  There was also a gym in Easton on 25th street where I used to train but I forgot the name. 

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2006, 01:52:17 PM »
I train at the Golds in Bethlehem when I visit my parents.  Pretty good gym.  When i lived there I trained at Body Dynamics.  That is where I used to see Eddie train.  There was also a gym in Easton on 25th street where I used to train but I forgot the name. 

gym on 25th street closed

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2006, 01:55:11 PM »
Workout plus.