Author Topic: Nolvadex and Clomid being used together  (Read 9057 times)

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: Nolvadex and Clomid being used together
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2006, 07:17:15 PM »
Have you done both Test E and Eq and a TEst E and Tren cycles? What are the differences in quality gains, side effects, stat changes, body composition, bf% from your experiences? I need to make a descision soon so I can start gathering things and planning my diet to suit what I am trying to accomplish which is as much QUALITY muscle mass as possible. Thanks in advance sporty.

i have done test e ,deca and eq dbol cycle ,  about 1 year ago ... pretty good gains,

and i use tren acetat but i stack it with test prop , not with test E ! i  find tren is more effective  stacked with test prop ! it is cuts bomb, !

i never use :
test e and eq only,!
and i never use test e and tren acetat only !
w

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2006, 07:30:31 PM »
i have done test e ,deca and eq dbol cycle ,  about 1 year ago ... pretty good gains,

and i use tren acetat but i stack it with test prop , not with test E ! i  find tren is more effective  stacked with test prop ! it is cuts bomb, !

i never use :
test e and eq only,!
and i never use test e and tren acetat only !
After hearing some of the negative feedback on deca and its possible effects on your testies ability to regain proper function after prolonged use I have decided to scrub it and replace it with another high anabolic low androgenic compound to mix with my beloved Test E. Eq does make the logical choice considering they have similar gains in quality mass. I have heard nothing but good things about Tren and my curiousity is sparked. I wonder how it would fair with Test E if I did do it. Maybe I will have to experiment in the future. For now I like the Test E @ 750mgs weekly EQ @ 400mgs weekly for 12 weeks/ 10 weeks perspectively. I will run 50mgs of Proviron ED starting at week 3 (no need to start before then because the compounds won't be in full effect till about 2.5 weeks) thru the duration of the cycle and PCT and will run Nolvadex at week 12 thru week 15 (possibly here and there in the cycle if the nips get tender). Then starting at week 15 Clen for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and take a break. How is that for a cycle?

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2006, 07:39:14 PM »
After hearing some of the negative feedback on deca and its possible effects on your testies ability to regain proper function after prolonged use I have decided to scrub it and replace it with another high anabolic low androgenic compound to mix with my beloved Test E. Eq does make the logical choice considering they have similar gains in quality mass. I have heard nothing but good things about Tren and my curiousity is sparked. I wonder how it would fair with Test E if I did do it. Maybe I will have to experiment in the future. For now I like the Test E @ 750mgs weekly EQ @ 400mgs weekly for 12 weeks/ 10 weeks perspectively. I will run 50mgs of Proviron ED starting at week 3 (no need to start before then because the compounds won't be in full effect till about 2.5 weeks) thru the duration of the cycle and PCT and will run Nolvadex at week 12 thru week 15 (possibly here and there in the cycle if the nips get tender). Then starting at week 15 Clen for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and take a break. How is that for a cycle?

eq and deca are very  simmilar, both exhibit strong anabolic and  moderately androgenic properties!
both can replase each other !

are you afraid of the deca dick ? well no ! becouse i stack it with  testostrione !~!!!

deca will provide just a little more strenght and mass gains than eq !!

.. you can stack long actin test E with tren acetat, but stacking test e and tren E ( long acting trenbolone ester)  is better solution !
or test E and trenabol  Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate !

at lease you can try !!

cycle :
750 mg test e a week and 400 mg eq a week looks pretty good to me !

w

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2006, 07:39:43 PM »

hendog...its very good to have you around bro. Im very happy to see more guys who are serious about the sport and their goals.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2006, 07:43:52 PM »

hendog...its very good to have you around bro. Im very happy to see more guys who are serious about the sport and their goals.
Thanks bro. Just want to be good at something in life and since I can't dance, sing, look like a three toed sloth and have a small ...... imagination then bodybuilding is my last resort! ;D

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2006, 07:46:31 PM »
 u r welcome 
w

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2006, 08:11:26 PM »
eq and deca are very  simmilar, both exhibit strong anabolic and  moderately androgenic properties!
both can replase each other !

are you afraid of the deca dick ? well no ! becouse i stack it with  testostrione !~!!!

deca will provide just a little more strenght and mass gains than eq !!

.. you can stack long actin test E with tren acetat, but stacking test e and tren E ( long acting trenbolone ester)  is better solution !
or test E and trenabol  Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate !

at lease you can try !!

cycle :
750 mg test e a week and 400 mg eq a week looks pretty good to me !

I wasn't refering to deca dick but something I read (I wish I could remember where cause it changed my view on deca) somewhere that deca can disrupt and irreversably damage the HTPA which signals your testies to produce testosterone naturally. In my mind I took it as a calling card to drop deca from future cycles. Not worth the risk to me (same as I feel about slin and thyroid hormones) Besides the metabolites stay in your system for in some cases up to a year. If I ever decided to compete it could be a problem.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2006, 08:25:04 PM »
I wasn't refering to deca dick but something I read (I wish I could remember where cause it changed my view on deca) somewhere that deca can disrupt and irreversably damage the HTPA which signals your testies to produce testosterone naturally. In my mind I took it as a calling card to drop deca from future cycles. Not worth the risk to me (same as I feel about slin and thyroid hormones) Besides the metabolites stay in your system for in some cases up to a year. If I ever decided to compete it could be a problem.

bro if you find out where you read that let me know. I love DECA but thatt type of shit scares me..... It doesn't talk about those properties you mentioned in any of the Deca literature Ive seen but I wouldn't doubt that to be the truth. Hell, Deca is almost to good to be true in my opinion and this is proly the one thing thats horrinle about it (I hope not)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2006, 08:30:15 PM »
bro if you find out where you read that let me know. I love DECA but thatt type of shit scares me..... It doesn't talk about those properties you mentioned in any of the Deca literature Ive seen but I wouldn't doubt that to be the truth. Hell, Deca is almost to good to be true in my opinion and this is proly the one thing thats horrinle about it (I hope not)
I will try to find it. It really put a new perspective on Deca and I was both heart broken and dissapointed because I had used it in several cycles before I read that. Right now I need to crash, it is bed time. Goota get something close to eight in or my sleep won't be deep enough to solicite fair GH output.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2006, 04:33:49 AM »
deca is not an ideal  steroids for drug tested athlet , this drug has tendency to produce  detectable metabolites in the urine months after  use
w

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2006, 04:49:35 AM »

Deca if used properly will not cause these problems.  Just make sure you run an anti-aromatase (Letro or a-dex) and test in front of it 4 parts test 3 parts deca, approx.  And when you are gonna stop your cycle stop the deca at least 4 weeks before the end.  I like to run test prop for this last month, but you can use others. 

For these reasons I feel deca should only be used in cycles at least 16 wks long, preferably longer.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2006, 08:56:40 AM »
I will try to find it. It really put a new perspective on Deca and I was both heart broken and dissapointed because I had used it in several cycles before I read that. Right now I need to crash, it is bed time. Goota get something close to eight in or my sleep won't be deep enough to solicite fair GH output.

good job..... you are a good motivator henhatch
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2006, 09:00:02 AM »
Deca if used properly will not cause these problems.  Just make sure you run an anti-aromatase (Letro or a-dex) and test in front of it 4 parts test 3 parts deca, approx.  And when you are gonna stop your cycle stop the deca at least 4 weeks before the end.  I like to run test prop for this last month, but you can use others. 

For these reasons I feel deca should only be used in cycles at least 16 wks long, preferably longer.

bro everything you say is true but hendog is speaking in the context of Decas long term negative reprocussions (irreversible reproductive dysfunction) and not it's short term effects while on cycle.....   
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2006, 01:41:16 PM »
bro everything you say is true but hendog is speaking in the context of Decas long term negative reprocussions (irreversible reproductive dysfunction) and not it's short term effects while on cycle.....   

Well who really knows but permenent HPTA damage could be from any steroids.  I would not think deca should be singled out.  if anything probally would affect you long term I would think test and your talking sterilization, test would have the most affect if abused long term.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2006, 02:59:32 PM »
Well who really knows but permenent HPTA damage could be from any steroids.  I would not think deca should be singled out.  if anything probally would affect you long term I would think test and your talking sterilization, test would have the most affect if abused long term.

my sentiments exactly
ah yeah Im a voodo child

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2006, 03:19:08 PM »
From what I remember it has something to do with deca (nandralone decaonate) chemical structure that has a unique affect on HTPA signals versus Test, EQ or many of the other popular steroids. I am sorry that I can't find that literature but I will eventually find it and post the specifics.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2006, 08:03:48 PM »
Thanks h-dog would be interesting to see.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2006, 07:24:46 AM »
IN most cases I agree, nolva will be fine, but after a longer harsher cycle the added clomid can be beneficial IMO. Not necessarily necessary, but if you can take it with out side effect problems then it is not worthless IMO.

Good post...the only time i would add clomid is after a long and heavy test cycle.

8)

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2006, 07:38:42 AM »
Good post...the only time i would add clomid is after a long and heavy test cycle.

8)
..than better to add hcg
w

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2006, 12:19:32 PM »
..than better to add hcg

i prefer to use HCG during the cycle and not for PCT.

8)

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2006, 01:18:21 PM »
o , you are the one,
we have beed discussing pct and hcg during the cycle or after the cycle ,
majority of BBs use it after..
w

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2006, 01:45:30 PM »
o , you are the one,
we have beed discussing pct and hcg during the cycle or after the cycle ,
majority of BBs use it after..

many do and i'm not saying it's wrong in any way. my opinion is if you use HCG throughout your entire cycle there shouldn't be need for it in your PCT. of course this depends on the length of the cycle and how much test is used.

8)

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2006, 01:48:23 PM »
exsactly,
stronger test/sust based cycles reqiure hcg therapy anyway
w

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2006, 02:12:03 PM »
If taking testosterone cypionate for 6 weeks and just about to start some liquiclen....what would be a good pct!!!  The nips are gettin a little sore... :'(
  Any info will help...
"Overdone.."

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2006, 02:22:37 PM »
are you in the middle of the cycle, or just finished your 6 weeks cycle

thanks
w