Author Topic: Mr getbig prizes $100 1st place, $50 for 2nd, amd $30 for 3rd, plus t-shirts!  (Read 14111 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
FIRST PLACE - $100 Shopping Spree
SECOND PLACE - $50 Shopping Spree
THIRD PLACE - $30 Shopping Spree

*1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards will be given for BOTH natural and untested divisions.

Winner will be able to pick and choose from the all the musclemilk, myoplex, designer whey, Met-Rx, BSN, yada yada yada... from http://getanabolics.com/pp_all.php

Gentlemen, we have corporate sponsorship!

Great Job 240!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Well Muscle Mafia is in for the clothing sponsor.  I will donate a dozen shirts to the winner.  Great to train in and great to wear.  go to the website and see some of the designs we have www.musclemafia.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Screw this "shopping spree" stuff...  get some fitness ho's to donate sexual favors as prizes... it may be Alexxx's only chance to ever get laid!
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Well Muscle Mafia is in for the clothing sponsor.  I will donate a dozen shirts to the winner.  Great to train in and great to wear.  go to the website and see some of the designs we have www.musclemafia.com

AWESOME!~  you the man, keith!

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Keith, can you split it up so that top 3 get something, and top guy in both classes get something also?  Monster prize stash piling up!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Screw this "shopping spree" stuff...  get some fitness ho's to donate sexual favors as prizes... it may be Alexxx's only chance to ever get laid!

Wow I like this idea much better!
just push some weight!

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III

Another Good Guy steps up to the plate .
Well done onlyme.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..

I hope you have size XXL!
just push some weight!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I hope you have size XXL!

You realize, of course, that the only thing you might win is "Mr. Timeout".  ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Im actually getting excited about witnessing this event now----this could be a momumental moment in the history of Getbig

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
You realize, of course, that the only thing you might win is "Mr. Timeout".  ::)

Are you saying Ron will ban me because I make him look like jabba the hut?
just push some weight!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
I thought he was already 3 time champion of that. haha

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Are you saying Ron will ban me because I make him look like jabba the hut?

"Yaroni the Hut"    ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
I thought he was already 3 time champion of that. haha

double the number ;D
just push some weight!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
double the number ;D
thats why we like u brother

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
just push some weight!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Sweethearts....?
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2006, 08:16:52 PM »
i could get a congressional certificate honoring whoever wins...
Your probation officer does not have that authority. ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
maybe Team Jesus will come out of retirement to help shed the glorious light of the lord upon the iron warriors who sacrifice for the glory of Getbig

Team Jesus t-shirts can be made to give to the winner---saying something like 'Jesus does forgive the losers but he died for the winners-----Mr Getbig Champion------'

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
maybe Team Jesus will come out of retirement to help shed the glorious light of the lord upon the iron warriors who sacrifice for the glory of Getbig

Team Jesus t-shirts can be made to give to the winner---saying something like 'Jesus does forgive the losers but he died for the winners-----Mr Getbig Champion------'

LMAO great idea!
just push some weight!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Keith, can you split it up so that top 3 get something, and top guy in both classes get something also?  Monster prize stash piling up!

How about this, I'll donate 2 dozen shirts and you guys figure out the split of them all.  When the winners are announce send me the name, size and address and I will send them out Priority Mail with confirmation.  That is how we send out shirts now.  We were making up to XXXL, but now up to XXL with XXXL being a special order (as with any size over XXL).  I will mix up the designs so they can get some of each we have at the time.  Also, my daughter has a t-shirt company called Sick Surf.  They design t-shirts with a surfing theme.  Does very well.  I will get her to throw in a few shirts to.  Just try not to get any other shirt sponsors.  I don't want to have to fight against another t-shirt sponsor.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
How about this, I'll donate 2 dozen shirts and you guys figure out the split of them all.  When the winners are announce send me the name, size and address and I will send them out Priority Mail with confirmation.  That is how we send out shirts now.  We were making up to XXXL, but now up to XXL with XXXL being a special order (as with any size over XXL).  I will mix up the designs so they can get some of each we have at the time.  Also, my daughter has a t-shirt company called Sick Surf.  They design t-shirts with a surfing theme.  Does very well.  I will get her to throw in a few shirts to.  Just try not to get any other shirt sponsors.  I don't want to have to fight against another t-shirt sponsor.

Awesome, and you have a deal!  A fistful of MuscleMafia T-shirts to the top 3 winners in both the Natural and Untested categories.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
Great Onlyme!

You website is plugged on the first page.

No other t-shirt sponsers. You got it.
"Shut the F up and train"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Im actually getting excited about witnessing this event now----this could be a momumental moment in the history of Getbig

i agree - and judges like grant and shawn give it a sense of legitimacy.  plus real prize money, shirts, and free supplements will keep people in it.  Someone has to win all that good stuff!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
onlyme im buying one of your shirts. what size should i get, at 5-11 250 lbs ?? do they shrink??
d[-_-]b actin all cool

tpc

• Getbig I
hey 240...  check your pm