Author Topic: look at the size of MARKUS RUHL....  (Read 11235 times)

Stavios

Re: look at the size of MARKUS RUHL....
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2006, 05:53:29 PM »
He's big, but why is he rolling a joint?

Towelie:  Anybody wanna get high?

Towelie is the best character ever in southpark

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2006, 06:37:25 PM »

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2006, 07:42:26 PM »
He obviously had Chinese for dinner the night before as the sodium and MSG has played havoc with his water, either that or his blood pressure is sky high due to a high red blood corpuscle count due to increased hormonal levels thus thicking his blood and his cholesterol has peaked at a Reading of 7.5 plus his arteries are semi clogged due to his chain smoking, but personally I'm going with the Chinese meal !!!! :D

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2006, 07:48:21 PM »
He obviously had Chinese for dinner the night before as the sodium and MSG has played havoc with his water, either that or his blood pressure is sky high due to a high red blood corpuscle count due to increased hormonal levels thus thicking his blood and his cholesterol has peaked at a Reading of 7.5 plus his arteries are semi clogged due to his chain smoking, but personally I'm going with the Chinese meal !!!! :D

Be carefull marc, IFBBwannabe and "the shadow" will say you are a hater  ::)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2006, 08:26:41 PM »
Carefull of what , it,s obvious Marcus has hyper tension, shit I used to get it big time when I was at my heaviest 120 kg (265lb), and Chinese was the worst to eat , the next morn you would be all bloated and your eyes all  puffy and feeling like shit !!! honest , so carefull for stating the obvious , why cant we be honest about things ???

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2006, 08:41:32 PM »
Carefull of what , it,s obvious Marcus has hyper tension, shit I used to get it big time when I was at my heaviest 120 kg (265lb), and Chinese was the worst to eat , the next morn you would be all bloated and your eyes all  puffy and feeling like shit !!! honest , so carefull for stating the obvious , why cant we be honest about things ???

i like chinese food but i also feel like shyt in the morning  :'(

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2006, 11:47:36 PM »
THE SHADOW !!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T CROSS THE LINE YOU ass !!!!
we all remember the day when you melted down and you wished that phil heat died.

what a fag

ps: who change my other word to "ass"  :(
WAT YA GONNA DO WAT YA GONNA DO WHEN I COME FOR U

U ASSHOLE....
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2006, 11:48:29 PM »
You starting to piss me off shadow. It's always the same. you post some shitty pics and wait for the responses to insult people.
The bad thing about it is: You do nothing else.
Other people insult others here too, but they write something funny or post some good pics.

My advice to you is, go and spend 10 dollars on a street hooker to lose your virginity OR just wank a bit to lose your virginity with masturbation.
It helps you relax a bit.
And YES, in your cse it IS ok to look at a pic of Ronnie Coleman while wanking. Just relax a bit.
send ur 10$ moms ass to me and i will do the honours...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2006, 11:52:24 PM »
wat a retarted,irrelevant crap post...use ur head before typing....this is one of the most dumbest posts ever.... :o :o i am shocked at ur I.Q level...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bast175

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2006, 11:53:21 PM »
markus should model for abercrombie and fitch.

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2006, 07:05:36 AM »
WAT YA GONNA DO WAT YA GONNA DO WHEN I COME FOR U

U ASSHOLE....

;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2006, 01:46:44 PM »
send ur 10$ moms ass to me and i will do the honours...

hahaha, best thing is i imagine you sitting in your bagalore shithole fantasizing about Ronnie Coleman.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2006, 01:50:23 PM »
hahahahaha, you were never 225 let alone 265. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2006, 08:20:35 PM »
hahahahaha, you were never 225 let alone 265. ::)

I believe Marc could have been 265 but brutally fat

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2006, 08:30:16 PM »
Ruhl is NOT a good bb. He is pretty much a symbol of all that is wrong with modern bb.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2006, 09:55:22 PM »
He is only that big because he ran out of Lipo 6.
Motherboy (the band).

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2006, 10:02:58 PM »
LMAO.... Yeah I am fucking insecure cause he is holding like 10 times the amount of water that he should  ::)

Markus is one of my favorite bber I don't hate on him. and yes he would make me look like alexxx.

But I feel an athlete should never be that bloated. It is useless, ugly and his blood pressure must be fucking high

You can claim its useless but it obviously have worked for him.I think Marcus have a "tiny" idea on how to use steroids.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2006, 11:12:30 PM »
you guys quit whining about ruhl....havent you figured out by now that he takes everything bbing related to the extreme? 'oh my he looks to be holding lots of water' NO SHIT hes a pro bber loaded up on juice, and hes bigger than anyone

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2006, 12:44:38 AM »
Ruhl is NOT a good bb. He is pretty much a symbol of all that is wrong with modern bb.
wat the hell is wrong with u guys..ruhl is bodybuilding..we need more guys like ruhl to compete for the olympia and other contests ..bodybuilding is all about freaks and u just cannot deny it...people want to see more 280lbs ripped giants onstage with enough shape..ruhl and other mass monsters r not just only big but they also have a bit of aesthetics to go with that mass...even bit of aesthetics r enough for a mass monster to place higher than guy with only aesthetics and no mass wat so ever..ruhl gut is not big..his arms,delts,back,chest r just mammoth..everything is big and they do correspond to each other..like it or not RUHL IS THE MOST DAMN BIGGEST GUY EVER..AND U ALL JUST GO TO HELLL...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2006, 12:46:46 AM »
wat the hell is wrong with u guys..ruhl is bodybuilding..we need more guys like ruhl to compete for and more..bodybuilding is all about freaks and u just cannot dent it...people want to see more 280lbs ripped giants onstage with enough shape..ruhl and other mass monsters r not just only big but they also have a bit of aesthetics to go with that mass...even bit of aesthetics r enough for a mass monster to place higher than guy with only aesthetics and no mass wat so ever..ruhl gut is not big..his arms,delts,back,chest r just mammoth..everything is big and they do correspond to each other..like it or not RUHL IS THE MOST DAMN BIGGEST GUY EVER..AND U ALL JUST GO TO HELLL...

Meltdown

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2006, 01:52:33 AM »
Monster..... um.... SELF!

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2006, 02:07:25 AM »
looks to be quite healthy. he will live a long health-issue-free life.

get a grip fag, dont post on this board if it troubles you, you could wtite that witty remark after every post but it will never become interesting or funny.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2006, 02:34:29 AM »
Ruhl is awesome.  If you are more awesome than him post a pic.  No takers?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2006, 05:57:33 AM »

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2006, 07:05:03 AM »
ruhl is just a freak of nature....absolutely flawless..all the ruhl haters just shove a big barbell right up ur ass....and then tell some 1 to lift u with that barbell in ur ass..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD