Author Topic: Current Diet  (Read 15234 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Re: Current Diet
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2006, 02:51:48 PM »
depends on how much someone can handle. most people are really winded before their muscles fail when doing 20 rep squats. I for example haven't squatted heavy for a while, the last time I did It was 260 for 6 reps. 2 weeks ago I did 4 sets of 185 for 20 reps each and my lung power would give up before my legs did.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2006, 04:03:42 PM »
depends on how much someone can handle. most people are really winded before their muscles fail when doing 20 rep squats. I for example haven't squatted heavy for a while, the last time I did It was 260 for 6 reps. 2 weeks ago I did 4 sets of 185 for 20 reps each and my lung power would give up before my legs did.
good post. good examples. if that doesnt get heart rate skyrocketed to the stratosphere...I dont know what will.

Bast...pick a weight where you can squat 10 full complete reps...where it gets hard at rep 7...you get 8...take a breathe...get 9...and FINALLy get 10...NOW do 10 more...11 take 10-15 breathes with bar still on your back....12...same thing...count to 10-15...13...keep going until you hit 20. It might take a full 5 minutes to get the last 10 reps but it will shock all kinds of new growth.

...so w/ a light cycle of dbol.
?

Bast175

« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2006, 04:17:31 PM »
dbol is garbage.

http://steroidtips.com/steroidrank.htm   "ability to keep gains" 3/10

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2006, 04:46:33 PM »

At least I got your wheels turning...

My favorite and first cycle I ever did was 30mg of dbol daily for 5 weeks w/ 400mg of milk thistle daily and 6OXO at 600mg daily at week 3 and two weeks afterwards.

dbol isnt garbage...its a classic mass/strength builder. it's just it causes water retention so you lose fluid in themuscle when you get off...thats why you should go w/ primo/winstrol kitten 1st cycle stack.

Or...Deca @300mg a week and test-e at 200mg/week...for 10 weeks.
?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2006, 07:01:09 PM »
When people do "cardio" what's the target heart rate? 130? that can easily be done lifting weights. you can actually get to 170 lifting. just try that breathing squats stuff with 30-40 second rest... you'll probably have to do them as strip sets because the legs need more rest. when i was doing cardio the first time i ever tried losing fat i'd finish lifting... it was probably 50 seconds or 1 minute rest periods and i wouldn't train to failure or that hard and when i'd get on the stationary bike and start pedaling with my hands on the sensors my heart rate would be between 117-120 already. ever watch pro training videos? these guys are breathing extremely hard after doing heavy back sets, leg sets, all that stuff. look at Jay, Ronnie, Ruhl... it's like that in all their videos. they do cardio and lots of it because it's a very easy way to lose all kinds of weight (muscle included) thank heavens for steroids. why is everyone under the ridiculous misconseption that you need to run like a hampster to be healthy. before they lifted weights they didn't do any sort of cardio. now that they exercise with weights they think it's so much more necesary to do "cardio". i mean you can do it if you're an athlete that needs to train in that way for a sport.. soccer, basketball, football, marathon running... but people who lift weights and just wanna look good? i don't think they should.

Stan1

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2006, 01:34:01 AM »
impressive physique, bast. how much does your strength differ on the big lifts when you've dieted down completely, compared to when you're at your heaviest?
bast, any chance of answering this at all? no need to be scared of 'Mr.Two Posts', it's a straightforward question! i know you've said you don't deadlift or squat because of injuries, but i'm intrigued by how much your dieting effects your other lifts. just say if you don't want to answer a lurker's question! thanks.

Bast175

« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2006, 06:25:34 AM »
I do deadlift and squat. 

My strength goes down like 10-15% I guess.

Bast175

« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2006, 07:32:21 PM »
It wouldnt shut it down...200mg of primo and 150mg of winstrol a week aint jack SIHT!!!!

I was under the impression that a cycle worth anything would shut down your natural test and you would need Ant-E's and Clomid.

Are you saying that a light cycle will not lower your natural testosterone when you come off?

I have done some research on steroids but not a lot, I'm no expert.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2006, 11:14:20 AM »

It CAN per say but they same way alcohol can cause liver chirrosis. Now...if I go out and have a few beers this weekend...I can probably bet by next weekend...Im not going to have liver chirrosis. Smoking causes lung cancer. If I puff on a square tonite...I dont think by next month I will be diagnosed w/ lung cancer from that one cigarette.

A 10 week cycle of that...I doubt anti-e's would even be needed...if anything use over-the counter. 6-OXO at 600mg every night at week 3 until 2 weeks afterwards would work. Those two drugs(primo/win) really will not convert.

During your last week...throw in a 50mg tab of clomiphene every day for 3 weeks...for good measure. Keep protein high, use creatine keep training, stay in a positive frame of mind and you'll keep all your gains and your plumbing will be 100% fine. Holla!

Hey Bast...can I join 'The Squad'? How does a BlockHead sign up or apply to be a member?
?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2006, 04:59:10 PM »
Yeah Bast listen to Blockhead ::) he gets regularly beat by women on legs! hahaha
just push some weight!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2006, 05:12:04 PM »
was that english?

Bast175

« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2006, 05:12:35 PM »

Hey Bast...can I join 'The Squad'? How does a BlockHead sign up or apply to be a member?

you have to own more people first.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2006, 05:16:43 PM »
At least I got your wheels turning...

My favorite and first cycle I ever did was 30mg of dbol daily for 5 weeks w/ 400mg of milk thistle daily and 6OXO at 600mg daily at week 3 and two weeks afterwards.

dbol isnt garbage...its a classic mass/strength builder. it's just it causes water retention so you lose fluid in themuscle when you get off...thats why you should go w/ primo/winstrol kitten 1st cycle stack.

Or...Deca @300mg a week and test-e at 200mg/week...for 10 weeks.

This is not good advice for any cycle. 

Bast175

« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2006, 07:20:47 PM »
some changes I made are:

upped protein to 230-250g a day

upped fat from flax and whole eggs (40-50g a day)

I get only 90g carbs on days I don't lift.  150-170 on leg and back day.

30min cardio instead of 20.

It's never been so easy.

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2006, 10:19:09 PM »
off topic.   After training and/or cardio my appetite actually goes Down.  It's only on an off day that I have cravings for junkfood or that I get really hungry.    Kind of strange, you'd think it would be opposite.

same thing happens to me! must be the repair process or something.