Author Topic: Vince Taylor out of the PDI & into the Olympia  (Read 178112 times)

gatrainer

• Getbig III
Re: Vince Taylor out of the PDI & into the Olympia
« Reply #500 on: July 25, 2006, 09:42:17 AM »
Yeah, thats true, I can't spell for shit(LOL). Thats funny. I am so used to having my assistant do all my writing/proofing. I would probably get fired if I had her type my responses, though, I have thought about it......how friggin funny would that be?

Yes, for those wondering, she's hot..........
well throw a dog a bone...throw up a pic of her!!

RHINO290

« Reply #501 on: July 25, 2006, 09:48:16 AM »
well throw a dog a bone...throw up a pic of her!!

Arvilla's got a pic of her....Mike?

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #502 on: July 25, 2006, 09:50:55 AM »
.......Mike?  were waiting

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #503 on: July 25, 2006, 09:51:16 AM »
mike?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #504 on: July 25, 2006, 09:59:08 AM »
Wasn't he "swayed with promises" to join the PDI in the first place?

Why point the finger to anyone except Vince?

The fans want Vince Taylor simply because he's one of the best and most entertaining posers in the world.

Just what "bullshit" do you believe I'm slinging?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #505 on: July 25, 2006, 10:26:29 AM »
Arvilla's got a pic of her....Mike?

ok..............took this pic while we were out (yes laura was there!) at Club Play in Philly
Jacks assistant is on the left (her name is casey,young but very sweet!!)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: July 25, 2006, 10:38:59 AM »
ok..............took this pic while we were out (yes laura was there!) at Club Play in Philly
Jacks assistant is on the left (her name is casey,young but very sweet!!)
Yup, but I think she spells it Kasey with a "K".  And the other girl is Diana (she's a bit on the weird side, but nice too). 
:D Weee

RHINO290

« Reply #507 on: July 25, 2006, 10:57:49 AM »
Yup, but I think she spells it Kasey with a "K".  And the other girl is Diana (she's a bit on the weird side, but nice too). 

I hired her for her spelling skills.............

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #508 on: July 25, 2006, 11:05:20 AM »
240-

Should the IFBB have hauled Lee's ass in to court for signing the Olympia contract, and then canceling?

The IFBB could and would never do anything like that for real.  How can they enforce a contract when they themselves are in voilation of so many rules they setforth.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #509 on: July 25, 2006, 11:07:37 AM »
Jack if I bring you out here you have to bring yor assistant.  And yes Issac I sound like Sean, as he said he learned everythign from me.

RHINO290

« Reply #510 on: July 25, 2006, 11:16:48 AM »
Jack if I bring you out here you have to bring yor assistant.  And yes Issac I sound like Sean, as he said he learned everythign from me.

Thanks Keith,

Chick, you wanted to know when these "apearances" would see the light of day. Well, I have done a half dozen so far, but Hawaii, well, that will top it off.

Even though I am not Vince Taylor, I pull plenty interest, Plenty.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #511 on: July 25, 2006, 05:51:38 PM »
Yeah, thats true, I can't spell for shit(LOL). Thats funny. I am so used to having my assistant do all my writing/proofing. I would probably get fired if I had her type my responses, though, I have thought about it......how friggin funny would that be?

Yes, for those wondering, she's hot..........

How fuccking lazy are you, Jack?  I have an assistant too, but I can still manage to click "tools", "spelling and grammar" all by myself.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: July 25, 2006, 05:55:23 PM »

How fuccking lazy are you, Jack?  I have an assistant too, but I can still manage to click "tools", "spelling and grammar" all by myself.  ::)

YOu are pretty thick headed aren't you.  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: July 25, 2006, 05:58:35 PM »
YOu are pretty thick headed aren't you.  ::)

I only skimmed the thread, and I'm still too lazy to go up and re-read.

Shouldn't you be busy helping Klownmali take "future Mr.O" photos in his kitchen or something?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #514 on: July 25, 2006, 06:05:16 PM »
240-

Should the IFBB have hauled Lee's ass in to court for signing the Olympia contract, and then canceling?

Yes.  And I called for it back then.  Anyone who breaks a contract which results in financial loss for the promoters should be held accountable. 

And before *anyone* says, "The show hasn't happened yet - how can he lose money?", think about the promotional materials out there with Vince's face on it which now has to be recreated.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: July 25, 2006, 06:28:27 PM »
Yes.  And I called for it back then.  Anyone who breaks a contract which results in financial loss for the promoters should be held accountable. 

And before *anyone* says, "The show hasn't happened yet - how can he lose money?", think about the promotional materials out there with Vince's face on it which now has to be recreated.

What promotional materials?

Show a few...internet stuff cost virtually nothing, what few things have been in Musclemag are compted...How much money do you think Wayne is out, exactly?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: July 25, 2006, 06:30:12 PM »
...How much money do you think Wayne is out, exactly?

More than you've won in shows that haven't been sponsored by BB.com!  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: July 25, 2006, 06:32:40 PM »

Show a few...internet stuff cost virtually nothing, what few things have been in Musclemag are compted...How much money do you think Wayne is out, exactly?

Are you presuming to know what he has spent on materials?  Do you think it's free to give out posters and send out postcards?  What about the people who have bought tickets to see Vince and now call for a refund? 

Your ability to defend Vince's outright contract break - after shitting on Lee's O contract break last year - while at the same time completely hating on lee's goal of doing both PDI and IFBB - definitely shows some inconsistency.

And I don't hear any of your peers standing up defending you on it.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: July 25, 2006, 06:38:56 PM »
That's because my peers don't give a shit whether Lee competes in one, both, or either federation....nor have they expressed an interest in competing in both. BTW, I'm not hating on Lee for wanting to do both, more power to him.

Are you telling me people have been asking for a refund because Vince isn't going to be there? How many in your estimation?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: July 25, 2006, 06:43:00 PM »
That's because my peers don't give a shit whether Lee competes in one, both, or either federation....nor have they expressed an interest in competing in both. BTW, I'm not hating on Lee for wanting to do both, more power to him.

They haven't expressed an interest to YOU, Bob.  Many of them are interested in doing it.  However, from your vague relationship with manion to your public berating and insulting of Lee & Wayne on the boards, you have hardly shown yourself to be an impartial advocate.  Rather, some think you have a pro-ifbb agenda, not a pro-athelte agenda.

Are you telling me people have been asking for a refund because Vince isn't going to be there? How many in your estimation?

I have no idea the number - and neither do you.  For either of us to assert that we do would be asinine. 

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #520 on: July 25, 2006, 06:43:12 PM »

Have to side with the Chickster on this one.

The cheap bastard hasn't even gotten a real e-mail address yet.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #521 on: July 25, 2006, 06:45:38 PM »

The promotional material needed to be re-created anyway because it has sponsors that aren't even sponsoring the show. Makes no difference.  Vince made the right decision and stayed where he belonged.  Wayne can go sue but you can't get water out of a dry well.  He should have given him the money but he didn't and Vince said C-Ya!!!!
A

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: July 25, 2006, 06:52:07 PM »
Excuse me...YOU stated "What about the people that bought tickets to see Vince, and now call for a refund?"

What makes you think ANY people have requested a refund?

You're suggesting that there are all these pro's that are interested, want the rule to be changed, but are unwilling to tell me, the representative for them who would present it to the IFBB? LOLOLOL......

Let them all come forward...If there are so many, let their voices be heard. I'm merely a messenger for their wishes...guess their not doing themselves any good saying nothing then, are they?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: July 25, 2006, 06:54:43 PM »
Excuse me...YOU stated "What about the people that bought tickets to see Vince, and now call for a refund?"

What makes you think ANY people have requested a refund?

You're suggesting that there are all these pro's that are interested, want the rule to be changed, but are unwilling to tell me, the representative for them who would present it to the IFBB? LOLOLOL......

Let them all come forward...If there are so many, let their voices be heard. I'm merely a messenger for their wishes...guess their not doing themselves any good saying nothing then, are they?

Why are you laughing?

You have taken shots at Wayne on the boards and on the radio show. 
You have taken shots at Lee on the boards and on the radio show.
You have bent over backwards to defend Vince's contract break.

Do YOU think you appear impartial, Bob?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: July 25, 2006, 07:00:50 PM »
You're talking out of your ass as usual...

You telling me if 30 IFBB pro bodybuilders wanted to compete in both, and made it known to me to present it at the next BOG meeting, I wouldn't do it?

Hell give me 20....10....make it 2 at this point. Why would I care if the guys wanted to compete in both?

Try answering the questions I asked.