Author Topic: RONNIE 13 WEEKS OUT  (Read 8900 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: RONNIE 13 WEEKS OUT
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2006, 08:23:30 PM »
monster attempt at a civil argument  ::)

That's what I was thinking.

LOL!
HAHA, RON.....

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2006, 08:25:21 PM »
your a fuckin idiot ......oakland is the town for rap.....    the south is repetitive and boring. houston has two decent rappers...slim thug and chamillionaire..and lil jon is cool just because he signed E40, but other than that tha bay will crush any other region when it comes to rap.

Lil flip is the best rapper out of Houston. Freestyle king.
Don't let em fool ya

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2006, 08:28:14 PM »
SUC - Lil Keke, Big Pokey, Fat Pat, DJ Screw, H.A.W.K, Big Moe . . .  I love the old school h-town

PAstor Troy is my fav right now though - Stay Tru is a wicked album

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2006, 08:32:02 PM »

ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz

I LOVE that shirt, does anyone know where you can get those particular shirts? I've seen him wear that style in different colors at various expo's and events... ANYONE ??

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2006, 08:33:05 PM »
I LOVE that shirt, does anyone know where you can get those particular shirts? I've seen him wear that style in different colors at various expo's and events... ANYONE ??

try golds.com

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2006, 08:41:26 PM »
There hasn't been any creativity in rap since the mid-90's.

just to bring a little balance

1. The rolling stones are still the biggest bank in rock, what does that say about rock?
2. white guys, long girly hair and a million tattoos, that seem to be the uniform for rockers. Oh yeah, I forgot the spandex
3. Can you tell the Geothe bands apart?
4. Same for punk rock, I dare you to tell them apart. I dare you to tell the videos apart

where is the originality?
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2006, 08:43:18 PM »

www.hotmale.com

Alti_Bautista

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Sleep is the cousin of death!Hustlin 24/7
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2006, 08:47:40 PM »
Ronnie was up to almost 330 last wk, so it's gonna be CRAZY to see what he will look like come the Olympia! This is by far the biggest he's been right b4 diet time,and the leanest at such a high wt. CRAZY!!!!
Money+Politics=Power

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2006, 08:52:59 PM »
Ronnie was up to almost 330 last wk, so it's gonna be CRAZY to see what he will look like come the Olympia! This is by far the biggest he's been right b4 diet time,and the leanest at such a high wt. CRAZY!!!!

with the X frame mandate this should be interesting indeed. Ronnie always had the size the question was can be tighten up the midsection. I am not sure if coming in bigger is the way to go. Then again he has one 8 in a row so clearly he knows what he is doing. 

Good luck mr. greatest of all time

"nothing but a peanut"

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2006, 09:10:01 PM »
ronnie must have read the "reports" in Flex about how Jay was just as wide as he was last year.

This might be why he is choosing to play the 'size game" again, after coming in smaller (but sharper) last year.

Personally, I think it might be a mistake - remember what he looked like in 2004..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2006, 09:18:17 PM »

Alti, are you competing any time soon?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2006, 09:21:41 PM »
all the hate for rap in this thread has brought warm joy to my soul.
i have been a diehard hater of all that shit since it started and no one would ever listen to me.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2006, 09:23:19 PM »
Lil flip is the best rapper out of Houston. Freestyle king.
mr. FAB is the freestyle king. yeeeeee
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2006, 09:29:28 PM »
I'd love to see Ronnie top his 2003 Olympia combination of size and conditioning, I know that some people prefer the Ronnie of the late 90's, but I think that the 2003 Olympia version is the best package that anyone has ever brought on stage.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2006, 09:32:15 PM »

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2006, 09:40:21 PM »
SUC - Lil Keke, Big Pokey, Fat Pat, DJ Screw, H.A.W.K, Big Moe . . .  I love the old school h-town

PAstor Troy is my fav right now though - Stay Tru is a wicked album
here in texas nobody talks about mike jones its all about paul wall now

P.S. do you know the name of that one fat pat song its something like"whassup h-town"or "droppin down in houston" it sounds pretty old school i dont know if that helps or not

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2006, 11:35:38 PM »
ronnie must have read the "reports" in Flex about how Jay was just as wide as he was last year.
This might be why he is choosing to play the 'size game" again, after coming in smaller (but sharper) last year.
Personally, I think it might be a mistake - remember what he looked like in 2004..

You are right about him choosing to play the size game after last year's O in which Jay was close to Ronnie (sizewise) - It's gonna be like 2002 and 2003 again.

But I disagree with you about 2004 - sure he was carrying some water when he was on stage itself, but if you see him in the press conference, you'd have noticed that he was absolutely dry and shredded at the same weight. So, I'm guessing he made some kind of mistake with his fluid intake, resulting in the water-laden look that he sported on stage that year.

As for his ab-distention that year - I think it was more due to him being careless and failing to hold his abs in, rather than being unable to do so. Look at when he walks up to the front during some of the callouts in the challenge round in the 2004 Mr O - he seemed to be aware that they were going to call for an ab and thigh shot and thus, kept his abs tight. So, even at a heavy weight (like around 300 lbs on stage), I don't think Ronnie would have a distention problem (if he paid attention to detail) or a conditioning problem (if he didn't make a mistake with fluid intake).

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2006, 12:29:31 AM »
mr. FAB is the freestyle king. yeeeeee

hahaha man you really need a reality check

YOU

ARE

WHITE

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2006, 01:44:00 AM »

YOU

ARE

WHITE
screw you man we don't claim that piece of shit ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2006, 01:47:52 AM »

YOU

ARE

WHITE

I just saw this one white dude earlier tonight, pulling the same shit. I stopped to get gas, and as I waited in line this buck-o-five "thug" was talking about wiggity dis, and wiggity dat. Rollin' dis and Rollin' dat. Fucking pathetic. I was just standing there laughing................
HAHA, RON.....

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2006, 02:55:14 AM »
I just saw this one white dude earlier tonight, pulling the same shit. I stopped to get gas, and as I waited in line this buck-o-five "thug" was talking about wiggity dis, and wiggity dat. Rollin' dis and Rollin' dat. Fucking pathetic. I was just standing there laughing................

you should have got K-FEDS autograph ;D

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2006, 03:10:33 AM »
Alti, do you mind if i ask roughly how many kcals Ronnie is eating a day? 

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2006, 05:11:36 AM »
fawking loser, get a life.

lol, you must have clicked on the link

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2006, 05:57:25 AM »
Remmeber when musicians use to actually play instruments,didn't grab their packages every nano second and could actually harmonize.....man those were the days  ::)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2006, 06:11:11 AM »
THIS YEAR'S OLYMPIA WILL BE HISTORIC. RONNIE IS GOING FOR SANDOW #9, HE'S 42YRS OLD AND IF HE WINS, HE'LL HOLD THE MOST TITLE IN OLYMPIA HISTORY. IN THE NEXT DECADE, WE DONT KNOW IF ANY FUTURE COMPETITOR WILL BE ABLE TO TOP 9 SANDOWS.
Get Big, or Die Trying