Author Topic: PBW Tonight: Vince Taylor and Wayne DeMilia Statements  (Read 10145 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: ProBbingWeekly Radio 7-16 Play-by-play
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2006, 05:25:42 PM »
Who is the bad impersonation of Arnold talking whispering ???

monster phone reception
L

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2006, 05:25:52 PM »
That group of nobodies is way more marketable than the top 5 at any IFBB show.

Stop drinking Vince Goodrum's water. That is the stupidest thing I think you've ever said on here.
Elevate Your Image.™

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2006, 05:26:10 PM »
Vince "The Trailer" Taylor.

or just plain ol' Doublewide.

He'll still be in the IFBB Hall of Fame... ;D

He knew his place...its all about getting the bills paid.  Wayne didn't want to give him no money.  Vince said see ya round
A

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2006, 05:26:22 PM »
Can anyone hear milos.. the quality is horrible..

I agree. I can hardly make out what he's saying.....
HAHA, RON.....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2006, 05:27:26 PM »
wow.... Milos sounds evil.

He's Yugoslavian...... ::)
A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2006, 05:27:58 PM »
Chris Cormier is on another level than Milos!!! This is a garbage topic!!

I do agree with the whole Dorian messed up the game for the Smaller non mass monster dudes...
L

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2006, 05:31:12 PM »
Chris Cormier is on another level than Milos!!! This is a garbage topic!!

I do agree with the whole Dorian messed up the game for the Smaller non mass monster dudes...

For a minute I thought he was going to touch on the Ronnie Vs. Dorian Debate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2006, 05:31:29 PM »
Stop drinking Vince Goodrum's water. That is the stupidest thing I think you've ever said on here.

I'd like to challenge that, LIFT.  They're better Bbers - but NOT more marketable.

Picture the average American thinking about buying a muscle magazine.  Is he more likely to buy a cover with Galanti and Frey, or Willmore and Haley?   Think about the average European.  Same question.  

I'd give it a split on the US, and a huge majority to the PDI guys for Eur.  Much bigger pop. there.  Better physiques, sure.  more muscle, yep.  But buying patterns do not lie.  People buy what they look like, that's just a fact of life.  If there were more hispanic BBers, I wager those would likely outsell the white guys here in the US.  Just like Dim would outsell a Gunter in Asia.   Think worldwide, and realize that most people will buy materials with models resembling what they would like to look like.  

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2006, 05:32:22 PM »

Wayne didn't want to give him no money.
Didn't want to give him no...

Vince, you illiterate waste of space.  Invest in a grammar book or something.  And for God's sake, proofread your ghetto website.

Now, turn off your computer and go ride your magic stick or whatever it is that you do to achieve such a herculean physique.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2006, 05:33:19 PM »
I'd like to challenge that, LIFT.  They're better Bbers - but NOT more marketable.

Picture the average American thinking about buying a muscle magazine.  Is he more likely to buy a cover with Galanti and Frey, or Willmore and Haley?   Think about the average European.  Same question.  

I'd give it a split on the US, and a huge majority to the PDI guys for Eur.  Much bigger pop. there.  Better physiques, sure.  more muscle, yep.  But buying patterns do not lie.  People buy what they look like, that's just a fact of life.  If there were more hispanic BBers, I wager those would likely outsell the white guys here in the US.  Just like Dim would outsell a Gunter in Asia.   Think worldwide, and realize that most people will buy materials with models resembling what they would like to look like.  

By that logic, would Jack London sell out in the UK?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2006, 05:34:20 PM »
By that logic, would Jack London sell out in the UK?

I don't know.   jack isn't as marketable as a guy with hair.  simple fact of marketing. 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2006, 05:35:28 PM »
I'd like to challenge that, LIFT.

Picture the average American thinking about buying a muscle magazine.  Is he more likely to buy a cover with Galanti and Frey, or Willmore and Haley?   Think about the average European.  Same question. 

I'd give it a split on the US, and a huge majority to the PDI guys for Eur.  Much bigger pop. there.  Better physiques, sure.  more muscle, yep.  But buying patterns do not lie.  People buy what they look like, that's just a fact of life.  If there were more hispanic BBers, I wager those would likely outsell the white guys here in the US.  Just like Dim would outsell a Gunter in Asia.   Think worldwide, and realize that most people will buy materials with models resembling what they would like to look like. 
Dude clearly you haven't seen the guys who compete from Europe at the IRONMAN. Their physiques are a mess. I respectfully disagree with your thoughts on this.

Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2006, 05:37:27 PM »
Dude clearly you haven't seen the guys who compete from Europe at the IRONMAN? Their physiques are a mess. I respectfully disagree with your thoughts on this.

I agree about the physiques.  An ugly BBer may DESTROY a good-looking guy onstage, but the good-looking guy will outsell the ugly man in mag covers and possibly ticket flyers.  It's not a race thing either - Rich jones would outsell Dorian in the mass market.  Good looks = sales.  Only a very small % of ppl buy based upon quality of BBer.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2006, 05:38:13 PM »
Dude clearly you haven't seen the guys who compete from Europe at the IRONMAN. Their physiques are a mess. I respectfully disagree with your thoughts on this.

You don't have to do anything with respect regarding Vince.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2006, 05:41:42 PM »
I agree about the physiques.  An ugly BBer may DESTROY a good-looking guy onstage, but the good-looking guy will outsell the ugly man in mag covers and possibly ticket flyers.  It's not a race thing either - Rich jones would outsell Dorian in the mass market.  Good looks = sales.  Only a very small % of ppl buy based upon quality of BBer.
I agree with the looks = sales but who in the PDI from Europe will outsell Phil Heath or Gunter?
Elevate Your Image.™

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2006, 05:42:51 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks Milos is bullshitting right now?

He saved MM's life?

jameswdmb

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2006, 05:44:49 PM »
he saved my life once....traumatic experience...i dont want to get into it right now

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2006, 05:46:18 PM »
What happened next is really unbelievable.....Shawn being Shawn
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2006, 05:46:46 PM »
this is the biggest Bob Chick owning ever.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2006, 05:47:49 PM »
Milos on the drug case:

I would deposit DJ's checks in the US from Weider.  DJ needed Milos to being him the $ to buy a house.  Shawn Ray heard about it, Milos confided in Shawn about the money.  

Milos went to Thailand. Shawn didn't wanna go.  Shawn ran his mouth to some ppl at the gym, said that Milos was smuggling $ to Thai for steroids.  Guy dropped dime to DEA.  Milos caught a case.  DEA searched his house.  Shawn spoke to them over and over, invited them into his house.  "If he had nothing to say - would the DEA agents keep coming back to hear his silence?"

Milos: I am giving Shawn the chance to publicly speak on what I am guilty of.  I was never charged with trafficking & dist.  Shawn is calling me a drug dealer, when the charge was only 'consp. to possess for personal use'.

jameswdmb

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2006, 05:48:28 PM »
this is the biggest Bob Chick owning ever.

you act like that is a very difficult thing to do.....he is a pro which is more than i can say for most on this board but he does shoot off pretty often (it seems to me) without his facts being 100%

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2006, 05:48:33 PM »
First Kamaili now Milos...
Elevate Your Image.™

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2006, 05:48:39 PM »
This is HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIB LE

Listening to ice melt is more exciting.

GOD, step in and narrow the topic down.....HOSTS WHERE ARE YOU????

Did chick go do cardio or something???

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2006, 05:48:45 PM »
He never dealed in drugs....so he never used steroids ever ??

"Wolves"
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2006, 05:49:59 PM »
Milos on the drug case:

I would deposit DJ's checks in the US from Weider.  DJ needed Milos to being him the $ to buy a house.  Shawn Ray heard about it, Milos confided in Shawn about the money.  

Milos went to Thailand. Shawn didn't wanna go.  Shawn ran his mouth to some ppl at the gym, said that Milos was smuggling $ to Thai for steroids.  Guy dropped dime to DEA.  Milos caught a case.  DEA searched his house.  Shawn spoke to them over and over, invited them into his house.  "If he had nothing to say - would the DEA agents keep coming back to hear his silence?"

Milos: I am giving Shawn the chance to publicly speak on what I am guilty of.  I was never charged with trafficking & dist.  Shawn is calling me a drug dealer, when the charge was only 'consp. to possess for personal use'.

are you suggesting that there was a lot more that Shawn shared with the DEA than tea and crumpets, 240?
Jaejonna rows 125!!