Author Topic: hey Lee  (Read 1563 times)

marinesgt

• Getbig III
  • Talk again..I'll snatch the life from your body...
hey Lee
« on: July 17, 2006, 07:23:33 PM »
When this new federation starts up are you going to be a spokesman for it? on a scale of 1-10 where do you think the pissed off factor for the IFBB will be?? ;D oh and i'm military and as much as i love it..i could give a shit less what ya say about it..you are still my favorite bodybuilder..lol for the record..
FIYAAAH!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: hey Lee
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 07:18:31 AM »
When this new federation starts up are you going to be a spokesman for it? on a scale of 1-10 where do you think the pissed off factor for the IFBB will be?? ;D oh and i'm military and as much as i love it..i could give a shit less what ya say about it..you are still my favorite bodybuilder..lol for the record..

Hi i am goingin to the PDI hoping it will work i am willing to give it a chance .I like alot of aother pros are unhappy with the IFBB and i was making money competing while others are not.I am not changing for the money it's just about a change .This is why i cannot understand why the guys who complain and are making no money why not give the PDI a chnace what are you loosing?NOTHING. As for being pissed at the IFBB ain't worth it they will be their own worst enemy.

Lee

marinesgt

• Getbig III
  • Talk again..I'll snatch the life from your body...
Re: hey Lee
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 09:44:10 AM »
at this point Lee...how many pros do you know offhand are going to jump ship and head to PDI?? is it basically going to try to follow in the IFBB footsteps and hold basically the same things?/(i.e. women's olympia,fitness. old guy Master's Olympia,N.O.C. and whatnot) and if it does go tits up do you think you'll end up like aaron baker and shunned from the IFBB?? or finally make drag racing your first passion..
FIYAAAH!