Author Topic: SEE I TOLD YOU DON'T NEED STEROIDS TO BE BIG!!!  (Read 20987 times)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
Re: SEE I TOLD YOU DON'T NEED STEROIDS TO BE BIG!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2006, 09:02:52 AM »
no noob just an anoyance.

Benfun has been here since Nov. 2004 and you since Dec. 2005.    ::)
BKS - Guardian of Truth

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2006, 09:36:30 AM »
Hey Toxy, I missed the boat on the whole steroid thing, how much more weight can someone lift when on steroids? All things being equal how much more could the steroid user lift?

Oh and Alexx, looking good, I am lifting hard to one day reach your level of size and muscularity.

sounds like a noob question so i expect you to do your research (the steroid board has links) before you jump into the dark side!

i'll give you a short example..my last cycle 3 amps of sust / week (i know i know shoot every other day but fuck whose got the time so i'd take all 3 amps on a sat)

i front loaded and added 100 mgs of tren every other day...i pre loaded all my darts and put em away..so it ws a quick stab..

anyhow..i started the cycle struggling with 60s in the incline..i'd struggle to get 12 clean ones..with belt

3 weeks into the cycle i ws pushing the 100s for a clean 6 ..no belt

now i must add..back when i ws serious about bbing ..like 8 yrs ago folks had niked me chamaleon <sp?>..why?

cause i'd chjange faster than most people do..i do need just a high as dose that everyone else does..but i change quick..esp my back ..shoulders ..calves and quads..my calves get vascular and fuller even if i dont train them at all ..and i usually dont when i'm on (yeah i'm lazy)

hope that helped.
carpe` vaginum!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2006, 10:48:23 AM »
Benfun has been here since Nov. 2004 and you since Dec. 2005.    ::)

I call him newb cause he doesn't train.
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2006, 10:49:24 AM »
sounds like a noob question so i expect you to do your research (the steroid board has links) before you jump into the dark side!

i'll give you a short example..my last cycle 3 amps of sust / week (i know i know shoot every other day but f**k whose got the time so i'd take all 3 amps on a sat)

i front loaded and added 100 mgs of tren every other day...i pre loaded all my darts and put em away..so it ws a quick stab..

anyhow..i started the cycle struggling with 60s in the incline..i'd struggle to get 12 clean ones..with belt

now i must add..back when i ws serious about bbing ..like 8 yrs ago folks had niked me chamaleon <sp?>..why?

cause i'd chjange faster than most people do..i do need just a high as dose that everyone else does..but i change quick..esp my back ..shoulders ..calves and quads..my calves get vascular and fuller even if i dont train them at all ..and i usually dont when i'm on (yeah i'm lazy)

hope that helped.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a monster ;D ;D
just push some weight!

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2006, 10:57:43 AM »

i'll give you a short example..my last cycle 3 amps of sust / week (i know i know shoot every other day but f**k whose got the time so i'd take all 3 amps on a sat)

hope that helped.

Thanks, definitely a noob on this issue, some how just missed the whole thing, and when it comes to drugs I don't' usually miss out. I don't think I will go to the dark side at this point. I would have no idea where to get steroids? and I wouldn't feel right just walking up to some dude in the Gym and asking "hey do you know where I can score some steroids. When you read this board it makes you think there is a steroid store on every corner;not in my world. I may have a look around the steroid forum tonight, yeah I am lazy too.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2006, 11:14:57 AM »
how to get a steroid connect

step 1)  hang around and make friends with the big guys in the gym
step 2) on squat bitch and moan about how your squat suck and how small you r

voila!  really does work    :)

and alex..to talk to you would be flogging a dead horse..meh..

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2006, 11:16:18 AM »
and oh its like any other drug..the first source is hard to find..then you'll practically have people calling your house hoping you'd buy some of what they ordered too much of..yanno..to help em out n stuff  ::)
carpe` vaginum!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2006, 12:55:29 PM »

AHAHA
S

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2006, 01:03:39 PM »

Now thats calling the kettle black!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2006, 02:58:05 PM »
What do you think my bodyfat levels are here, 9%?

I'd say about 18%

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2006, 08:02:19 AM »
Another small yappy dog ??? wat gives?
P

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2006, 06:09:24 PM »
No calves.

no anything  i looked better at 14

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2006, 05:44:24 PM »
What do you think my bodyfat levels are here, 9%?
caliper 9%  reality 13%

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2006, 02:27:50 PM »
I've seen broom sticks with better tapers than alex

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2006, 02:56:01 PM »
I've seen broom sticks with better tapers than alex

Must of been hard as the head was in your ass cleaning that shit up.
just push some weight!

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2006, 02:44:34 PM »
Where are your legs? Seriously, your upper body looks good but I'd work on the legs if I were you.

Ya his upper body looks good after he stretches the sh** out of it in photo shop lol!
He should have stretched his legs too then he'd be in proportion  ;D
You think some one with the low self essteem Alexx has got the guts to work legs 4real ??? NOT!
Like i told him before he should stick to delivering pizzas.
Either that or drop the noob attitude, and get busy beeing real!
P

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2006, 03:11:02 PM »
Ya his upper body looks good after he stretches the sh** out of it in photo shop lol!
He should have stretched his legs too then he'd be in proportion  ;D
You think some one with the low self essteem Alexx has got the guts to work legs 4real ??? NOT!
Like i told him before he should stick to delivering pizzas.
Either that or drop the noob attitude, and get busy beeing real!

Umm.. ??? I didn't morph the pic! Check on the first page for the real one (the first post).. My legs are huge thas why I just started training upperbody twice a week and lower once.
just push some weight!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2006, 04:48:06 PM »
I plan on competing at the Olympia 100% drug free! Nobody comes close to the potential I will unravel soon!

Message to whoever is going to send me 10 bills thanks. I might mention your name.

You are one ugly mofo.
The House that Ruth built

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2006, 06:16:25 AM »
Umm.. ??? I didn't morph the pic! Check on the first page for the real one (the first post).. My legs are huge thas why I just started training upperbody twice a week and lower once.

beeing totaly straight and honest, ur legs and calves are out of proportion, I'd work on more leg mass.
Ur chest needs more thickness as well as ur back from wat i can make out. Ur arms are big enough they make the rest look to small!
this is assuming u want to compeat, if U dont then I'd say work on ur back and legs a little.
In short, for normal jo-blows u look pritty decent but for BB u still have some work to do.

Can't be more truthful and honest than that.

BTW I think ur and ok guy, but u really have to drop the arrogant attitude! u get attention shure, but the wrong kind.
U want to be big, smart and nice to every one u meet. Then you'll find ppl to be very encouraging and willing to help u out.
If u see a big guy dont say I'm better than u, say gee u look impresive how did u do it! Then you'll learn more and more.
You dont learn anything form arrogance exept everyone hates you. Confidence is beliveing U can do anything (that is good)
Arrogance is beliving ur the only one who can do anything (this is detremental to learning, and irritating to every one else.)

Hope this helps :)
P