Author Topic: Brad Hollibaugh  (Read 50668 times)

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Brad Hollibaugh
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2006, 08:14:01 AM »
I have nothing against steroids but that all seems like a pain in the ass. Can't you swallow some pills and explode

Sometimes it is, bro... Hitting veins or nerves is never fun, and neither is running infections. On the whole, though, I've really come to like 'shooting up'. It's a daily (or weekly) ritual that I really enjoy, and I actually miss it when I'm 'off'. :)
f**k, I'm an addict...!

As for orals, there's no such thing as a good, relatively safe oral-only cycle. The most powerful/productive oral compounds (drol, halo, metribolone, etc.) are so hepatotoxic that you literally can't stack them with other orals. Running the 'stong stuff' for more than four weeks is also rather risky... What's more, there's no such thing as a good oral testosterone. (There is andriol, but that stuff is far from 'good' -- it sucks, and is also way too expensive.)
The bottom line: If you tried to come up with a 12-week long, hardcore oral-only cycle, your liver would jump out of your body and bitchslap you! ;)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2006, 09:14:28 AM »
Sometimes it is, bro... Hitting veins or nerves is never fun, and neither is running infections. On the whole, though, I've really come to like 'shooting up'. It's a daily (or weekly) ritual that I really enjoy, and I actually miss it when I'm 'off'. :)
f**k, I'm an addict...!

As for orals, there's no such thing as a good, relatively safe oral-only cycle. The most powerful/productive oral compounds (drol, halo, metribolone, etc.) are so hepatotoxic that you literally can't stack them with other orals. Running the 'stong stuff' for more than four weeks is also rather risky... What's more, there's no such thing as a good oral testosterone. (There is andriol, but that stuff is far from 'good' -- it sucks, and is also way too expensive.)
The bottom line: If you tried to come up with a 12-week long, hardcore oral-only cycle, your liver would jump out of your body and bitchslap you! ;)
He speaks the truth.
BigNationRadio.com

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2006, 09:22:14 AM »
BRADHOLLIBAUGH 
Registered User   Join Date: Apr 2005

1st off thanks guys for the kind posts regarding me as a person..Its been a lifelong goal to be one of the biggest and best bodybuilders on the planet but equally more to be known as a good person that leaves a postive impact and legacy behind on this world....Thank you very much!

I should not lower myself in responding to your unwarranted and out of line comment but ...Obviously your a young guy that has not grasped the meaning of respect. Who are you to judge my credibility based on what your assumption of what I have or have not done to my arms!This thread was about a thank you for helping a friend prepare for a show and had nothing to with my physique.
Your words almost make me laugh..This board supports,condones,encourages site injections/syntherol (which is fine) but you have the tenacity to label me on what many on this board and probably yourself is guilty of doing..lol?
There is a word for that young boy and its called "HYPOCRACY".
I have covered this topic about year ago on this board and people can believe what they want .I know the facts regarding me and one thing I can state of myself is my honesty.I don't use synthol,syntherol,motor oil,silicone or anything of the like.Have I done site injections? Yes and the only substances I have ever used is various forms of tests.Pick the medical tests and I would be happy to prove it if its possible.Have you seen recent pics of me? I doubt it .My arms shape is not that out of the normal but unique(which is good to me) ..They just have abnormal size.I had 22+ inch arms in the early 1990's and my friend and beloved member here Phil Hernon can attest to that.They are 25 inches now and they fit symetrically well with the rest of my body.I am 5'9 and over 300lbs. and under 10% bf.Site injections with tests or junk injections don't give you 300lbs of muscle. What can give you that is 25 years of training,good genetics and a drive to continually better yourself with awesome training/nutritional habits....Which I have.
So my young iron warrior quit looking for excuses why your not as big or not as good as some of these great physiques on this board .Be positive,respectful and put in the time and become a person we can all greatly admire and respect.I wish you success .
All my best,
Brad Hollibaugh
p.s.so if you think my credibility went down because of your percieved site injections did the credibility of Flex Wheeler,Kevin Leverone and basically most all top pros and some of the great guys on this board go down in your opinion also?? The 2 pros I mentioned publicly admit to using site injections of quite some magnitude when they competed....Both incredible bodybuilders I respect.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2006, 09:33:42 AM »
BRADHOLLIBAUGH 

.They are 25 inches now and they fit symetrically well with the rest of my body.

No they dont.

Nothing wrong with site injections, but just know when to say when.  Your biceps are way out of balance with the rest of his body.   You obvioulsy wanted to load them up to reach freak status.....achieved

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2006, 09:47:05 AM »
BRADHOLLIBAUGH 

1st off thanks guys for the kind posts regarding me as a person..Its been a lifelong goal to be one of the biggest and best bodybuilders on the planet but equally more to be known as a good person that leaves a postive impact and legacy behind on this world....Thank you very much!

Why did Mike post this? Why didn't Hollibaugh post this himself?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2006, 11:01:13 AM »
It's important to note that site injections don't always cause local muscle growth.

Injecting into different parts of the body is not the same as site injection.  Site injection is injecting a type of steroid that causes inflammation, such as equipoise.   The inflammation is the goal.    Brad's arms look the way they do (assuming you believe he doesn't do synthol) because of inflammation, not muscle growth.

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2006, 11:12:02 AM »
Injecting into different parts of the body is not the same as site injection.  Site injection is injecting a type of steroid that causes inflammation, such as equipoise.   The inflammation is the goal.    Brad's arms look the way they do (assuming you believe he doesn't do synthol) because of inflammation, not muscle growth.

No, I strongly believe that he does synthol. I've done hundreds of injections that provoked strong inflammatory responses... A few months ago I injected prop into my tricep and the damn thing blew up like a goddamn basketball. It hurt like a bitch, my arm turned a funny red color, and I got test-flu -- but I gained an inch or two on my arms :)

...The problem is that those gains are very temporary -- they disappear after two or three days -- and are always accompanied by pain and discomfort. Having said that, I believe that site-injections for the sole purpose of inflammation are useless unless you compete, and are only worth doing in the hours leading up to competition. Personally, I like to shoot up the lateral head of my delts with prop or tren acetate before a contest...

In any case, there's no way site injections with ester-bound steroids could promote permanent growth.

Boldenone undecylenate (Equipoise) is a very mild compound, BTW. Boldenone propionate, on the other hand, is the devil in oil form... That stuff hurts!

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2006, 11:20:23 AM »
BRADHOLLIBAUGH 

I should not lower myself in responding to your unwarranted and out of line comment but ...Obviously your a young guy that has not grasped the meaning of respect. Who are you to judge my credibility based on what your assumption of what I have or have not done to my arms!This thread was about a thank you for helping a friend prepare for a show and had nothing to with my physique.
Your words almost make me laugh..This board supports,condones,encourages site injections/syntherol (which is fine) but you have the tenacity to label me on what many on this board and probably yourself is guilty of doing..lol?
There is a word for that young boy and its called "HYPOCRACY".
I have covered this topic about year ago on this board and people can believe what they want .I know the facts regarding me and one thing I can state of myself is my honesty.I don't use synthol,syntherol,motor oil,silicone or anything of the like.Have I done site injections? Yes and the only substances I have ever used is various forms of tests.Pick the medical tests and I would be happy to prove it if its possible.Have you seen recent pics of me? I doubt it .My arms shape is not that out of the normal but unique(which is good to me) ..They just have abnormal size.I had 22+ inch arms in the early 1990's and my friend and beloved member here Phil Hernon can attest to that.They are 25 inches now and they fit symetrically well with the rest of my body.I am 5'9 and over 300lbs. and under 10% bf.Site injections with tests or junk injections don't give you 300lbs of muscle. What can give you that is 25 years of training,good genetics and a drive to continually better yourself with awesome training/nutritional habits....Which I have.
So my young iron warrior quit looking for excuses why your not as big or not as good as some of these great physiques on this board .Be positive,respectful and put in the time and become a person we can all greatly admire and respect.I wish you success .
All my best,
Brad Hollibaugh
p.s.so if you think my credibility went down because of your percieved site injections did the credibility of Flex Wheeler,Kevin Leverone and basically most all top pros and some of the great guys on this board go down in your opinion also?? The 2 pros I mentioned publicly admit to using site injections of quite some magnitude when they competed....Both incredible bodybuilders I respect.

Oh my god that clown is so full of shit and synthol that he make me puke. Another homo with a need to abuse himself with the posing oil, and you guys are speculating is he real or not? What the fu*ck is matter with you? It is very simple; If you see something which you can't believe, just don't. It isn't true. Just like this homo. He seem to be using synthol in his chest, abs, arms, legs and why? It make him look like stupid who is trying to fake big muscles. No good at all, only similar idiots like himself can believe that site injection- shit.  

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2006, 11:36:53 AM »
No, I strongly believe that he does synthol. I've done hundreds of injections that provoked strong inflammatory responses... A few months ago I injected prop into my tricep and the damn thing blew up like a goddamn basketball. It hurt like a bitch, my arm turned a funny red color, and I got test-flu -- but I gained an inch or two on my arms :)

...The problem is that those gains are very temporary -- they disappear after two or three days -- and are always accompanied by pain and discomfort. Having said that, I believe that site-injections for the sole purpose of inflammation are useless unless you compete, and are only worth doing in the hours leading up to competition. Personally, I like to shoot up the lateral head of my delts with prop or tren acetate before a contest...

In any case, there's no way site injections with ester-bound steroids could promote permanent growth.

this guy has great posts  you should go down to the steroid board though  not many people here will appreciate wwhat you have to say

Boldenone undecylenate (Equipoise) is a very mild compound, BTW. Boldenone propionate, on the other hand, is the devil in oil form... That stuff hurts!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2006, 11:42:23 AM »
Yep, thats bullshit.  He has lots of oil in his biceps and calves (at least) and it looks f'n stupid.  Thats not BBing!  It makes sense that site injections cause inflamation, but not that oil look (maybe unless he is doing very frequent site injections in the same small muscles with oil based shit...even then it would be temporary like Maldoror said).  Thats one of the main reasons he lost the 2003 NABBA nationals...plus his conditioning was only fair.  Huge guy though. 

I suggest ending the tread and not giving any more time or board space to synthol or oil injectors.

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2006, 08:23:13 PM »
Brad is not gay.  If private posing makes him so, then Arnold, Mentzer, & a great many others are gay.  They're not.  It's just a form of income. 

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2006, 09:01:11 PM »
Brad is not gay. 

no, just a prostitute

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2006, 09:22:09 PM »
This guy is just huge! Especially those giant arms!
  He is a good friend of a friend.  They grew up together in ID.  He's a BIG BOY!!  I dont know whats up with his bi's though.

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2006, 09:24:59 PM »
If Tim is correct, then the governor of California is a former prostitute. 

hardest core

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2006, 09:27:59 PM »
I have seen Brad around for YEARS. My good friend and training partner Khanxay beat him for the overall at the 1990 Mr Seattle. Si weighed 149 while Brad weighed a smooth 250. Brad has always been about great potential. He should have had his pro card by now...........he had that much potential. The only thing that held him back was his MIND............he's an idiot. He is obviously still an idiot and quite delusional.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2006, 11:53:23 PM »
f**k, I'm an addict...!

Quote from: timfogarty on Today at 11:01:13 AM

No, I strongly believe that he does synthol. I've done hundreds of injections that provoked strong inflammatory responses... A few months ago I injected prop into my tricep and the damn thing blew up like a goddamn basketball. It hurt like a bitch, my arm turned a funny red color, and I got test-flu -- but I gained an inch or two on my arms Smiley

Boldenone undecylenate (Equipoise) is a very mild compound, BTW. Boldenone propionate, on the other hand, is the devil in oil form... That

HEY, DUDE . . . ARE YOU FOR REAL????

The Beef

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2006, 01:23:39 AM »

HEY, DUDE . . . ARE YOU FOR REAL????

The Beef

Yeah, I am. What's up?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2006, 02:24:40 AM »
Brad came to my show.  Seemed like a good guy but he did rip a girl off for about $400.  But, I told her it was her fault

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2006, 03:20:37 AM »
If Tim is correct, then the governor of California is a former prostitute. 
No, he's nothing at all like your mother.

Brad's website is incredibly sick and twisted, but still interesting in a train-wreck kind of way.

All over the site his arms are listed anywhere from 24 to 26.5.
T

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2006, 03:24:54 AM »
Maybe he knows about biceps excersizes where we don't know the existence of?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2006, 01:14:17 PM »
Brad came to my show.  Seemed like a good guy but he did rip a girl off for about $400.

then how was he a good guy?

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2006, 01:24:01 PM »

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2006, 01:24:35 PM »
then how was he a good guy?

he thanked her after he ripped her off??

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2006, 02:36:10 PM »

Synthol... its whats for dinner

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2006, 02:52:14 PM »

Synthol... its whats for dinner
and breakfast and lunch and .....