Author Topic: Little guys think they know it all  (Read 6950 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Re: Little guys think they know it all
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2006, 09:24:30 PM »
meltdown.

lol @ meltdown

wait MAJOR OWNAGE/POWNAGE umm what else MEGA MELTDOWN? Did i leave anything out, i bet you CHICK knows  ;D
#

MorningPoop

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • BOB CHIC..WORLDS BEST "OLDER' BODYBUIILDER.
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2006, 09:27:00 PM »
heres your pic mole::::::

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2006, 09:29:57 PM »
wait i got it here ya go!

By Chick;

LOLOL..well can't really be 5'9 when I'm 6'0.

The insults are aimed at specific people , not people out there earning a honest living. THOSE people aren't on here, wasting time trying to "own, Pwn, meltdown, monster this and that..." and all the rest of the retarded posts we see day in and day out.

If some of these guys actually put the time they've wasted posting THOUSANDS of stupid threads into something more productive...they might just be somewhere in life.

That shyt made my day bro! LOL
#

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2006, 09:38:15 PM »
Morning "mole" Poop
  Thats your new gang name.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2006, 10:32:31 PM »
[/b]I'm fairly new on this board but I need to get some shit off my chest.
1.  Why is it that A LOT of people on here (not all) want to talk shit about posted pics of huge (huge meaning 200 + lbs)guys?  (i.e. water retention, vascularity, separation, density, etc.)  I mean are you comparing them all to Ronnie and Arnold? 2.  Also, a lot of those people talking are your typical 165 pounders who have been training for 6 months to a year and think they know everyting there is to know.  3.  Steroids...  YES they help incredibly but it doesn't mean that you don't need to train hard.  It just means that your going to have accelerated progress.  There are guys at every gym that I've been to that claim to be "juicing " and they are far from impressive (see #2).  I'm choosing the natural road now because of career choices that I'm making but comming from someone who's been down the chemical road, it's not any easier to lift the weights cuz they only get heavier.  PLEASE give these guys some more credit.
  I'm not trying to piss anyone off.  This forum is a good place to learn, make friends, talk shit , or whatever. 

simple fact is that natural and non-natural bodybuilding are 2 completely different activities.

people who have mastered both should be applauded...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2006, 06:18:34 AM »
[/b]I'm fairly new on this board but I need to get some shit off my chest.
1.  Why is it that A LOT of people on here (not all) want to talk shit about posted pics of huge (huge meaning 200 + lbs)guys?  (i.e. water retention, vascularity, separation, density, etc.)  I mean are you comparing them all to Ronnie and Arnold? 2.  Also, a lot of those people talking are your typical 165 pounders who have been training for 6 months to a year and think they know everyting there is to know.  3.  Steroids...  YES they help incredibly but it doesn't mean that you don't need to train hard.  It just means that your going to have accelerated progress.  There are guys at every gym that I've been to that claim to be "juicing " and they are far from impressive (see #2).  I'm choosing the natural road now because of career choices that I'm making but comming from someone who's been down the chemical road, it's not any easier to lift the weights cuz they only get heavier.  PLEASE give these guys some more credit.
  I'm not trying to piss anyone off.  This forum is a good place to learn, make friends, talk shit , or whatever. 

Thats the beauty of this board. It is all opinion and nothing else. People need to realize that. Nobody here really knows anything unless he/she is a pro and at least has something to show for it. 

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2006, 07:12:37 AM »
Going really well. Lost a couple of inches off my waist and am gaining strength at a dazzling pace!

what's your max bench, and squat. just curious
Get Big, or Die Trying

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2006, 07:43:00 AM »
  Christopher Reeves in his wheel chair is at least 16 times as strong as you and could stll put more ass than you could in your top 97lb physique.  And judging from your pics, I could probably bench press with my chin what you do for your max rep!
Leave Christopher Reeves outta this !!!
L

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2006, 07:22:03 PM »
Leave Christopher Reeves outta this !!!
  Are you closing off his wind pipe?  You killed Superman!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2006, 07:36:50 PM »

what's your max bench, and squat. just curious

If I where to guess I would say... 350 pound bench, 400 pound squat and 500 pound deadlift. 8)
just push some weight!

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2006, 08:33:36 PM »
If I where to guess I would say... 350 pound bench, 400 pound squat and 500 pound deadlift. 8)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=61453.0;attach=71308;image

350 lb bench, 400 lb squat, 500 lb deadlift...........BAAWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAA..... .  Whewwwww....  OOHh, thats good stuff!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2006, 08:34:11 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=61453.0;attach=71308;image

350 lb bench, 400 lb squat, 500 lb deadlift...........BAAWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAA..... .  Whewwwww....  OOHh, thats good stuff!

Thanks! I am!
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2006, 08:38:34 PM »
it's safe to say that KingCol is a fat bitch.

Probably a mix of Candidate and Medford on the stack!
just push some weight!

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2006, 08:51:10 PM »
it's safe to say that KingCol is a fat bitch.

Thats why I saw you walking around with Alexxx with your hands in each others back pocket.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2006, 09:39:20 PM »
little guys are little cause they can't get big :-\
excactly!!!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool