Author Topic: "The Beast" Jennifer on CNN!  (Read 16744 times)

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
Re: "The Beast" Jennifer on CNN!
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2006, 10:02:30 AM »
Maybe it's just me,  but she looks fine as is.

What's Michael J. Fox doing wearing a wig and bikini?

It must be some kind of PR stunt.  Anyways... I've always been a big fan.  Back to the Future rules!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2006, 10:21:06 AM »
The bible was also written by men nearly 2,000 yrs ago when they knew very little compared to today.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2006, 10:41:06 AM »
the hardwiring is determined at birth? thats what scientist want you to believe ;)

This is something every person (or at least 97% of all people) can relate to.

For example, I've been a 'schmoe' since birth.  That is, with regards to preferences, I've preferred athletic women for as long as I can remember.  There was no defining moment or event where I began liking strong chicks - I've just always been this way.  It has nothing to do with my environment either.  Sure, there were fast girls in the neighborhood who knew how to play basketball, but every neighborhood has one or two of those, right?  My mother and grandmother were not athletic. 

It's a preference that I have and I cannot recall a time when it did not exist within me.  Now, I will admit that the fact I've taken it to the level of making it my business is a bit extreme, but liking girls with nice triceps is not something that I can decide NOT to do. 

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2006, 11:24:27 AM »
Tre...ive always wanted to ask you whose ass is that on your avatar...its nice ;)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2006, 12:34:27 PM »
but homosexuals are demonically possessed.

unfortunately for my neices and nephews, my sister agrees with you

The reason why you can mere glance at someone and know or can tell they are gay...its because of a familiar spirit. The mannerisms, the lispy high helium filled voice...the common interest in certain music or musucial acts...or interest in fashion, hairstyling etc...all sterotypes but true. That isnt coincidence...even their facial structure changes.

so why can't you tell which of the top pro and amateur bodybuilders are gay?  top movie stars?  top rock stars?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2006, 12:39:05 PM »
According to the Bible, the Bible says everything is a choice.

The Bible also talks about a reprobate mind.

Reprobate: 1. A morally unprincipled person.
2. One who is predestined to damnation.
adj.
1. Morally unprincipled; shameless.
2. Rejected by God and without hope of salvation.

"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet."

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." (Romans 1:18-32 KJV)

A "Reprobate mind" doesnt incluse just homosexuals but adulterers who do it regardless if they know its wrong, people who steal and so forth, etc

According to the Bible, homosexuality is not a "natural" act. It is an unatural act whereby people give in to that act because they dont care and rather accept to themselves that what they are doing is right and natural just like people who hate other because of their ethnic backgrounds or hate people because of the color of thei skin. Racism, homosexuality is not something you are born with but something that can be taught or be influenced by.

In the ancient pagan Mystery Religions, homosexuality and pedophilia were popularized. Worshippers of Baal erected shrines and temples of male prostitution (I Kings 14). Roman Emperors Nero, Caligula, and Commodus engaged in incest, sex with boys, bondage, and a variety of evil crimes. So, too, did those in Pharaoh's court. Alexander the Great was a homosexual who loved little boys.

When the Spanish Conquistadors conquered Central America and the Yucatan in Mexico, they found that most native Indian priests were sodomites. In their pagan temples were sacred statues depicting gay sex acts. In Babylon, people sacrificed and prayed to gods and goddesses requesting sexual favors and carnal pleasures.

Taken from http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Sodomy/homosexuality_is_a_sin.htm
I do NOT condone hatred towards anyone.  In fact, the Bible never directs us to hate anyone (not even the devil).  However, the Bible does teach us to hate evil (Psalm 97:10).  The Word of God clearly teaches in Romans 1:26-32 that homosexuality is a horrible sin.  According to 1st Corinthians 6:9-10, homosexuals will not be allowed into heaven.  For that matter, no sinners will be allowed into heaven.  The only hope is through the blood of Jesus Christ which washes our sins away (Colossians 1:14).  I do NOT seek to be unkind to anyone, but the Word of God is not going to change (Matthew 5:18).  Sodomy (the Bible's term for homosexuality) is sinful in God's eyes!  If you don't like it, then get mad at God.

I realize that no homosexual wants to hear a Bible-thumper proclaiming the Word of God that homosexuality is a wicked sin...but homosexuality is a sin!  To no surprise, homosexuals are now publishing their own perverted Bibles and creating perverted websites, trying to claim that God permits homosexuality.  Now we even have Sodomite ministers.  Society can't go much lower.  The Bible foretold of these wicked people who would change the Word of God into a lie...

"Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie..." -Romans 1:24-25

**I do not hate homosexuals but I treat them as people because they are individuals and should be treated with respect just as everyone else. But what I dont condone is the lifestyle....

Good to see their are sane people around here!

All youheethens are wrong...homosexuality is not a genetic disorder not choice not how one was raised none of that...homosexuality is a familiar spirit from hell. Believe it or not thats fine...but homosexuals are demonically possessed. Not like in the movies where your face turns green and your head spins or you levitate above the bed...forget the movies...

It's a common spirit. There IS a spirit of homosexuality. If you look at me...you CANNOT tell that I like Chevy's over Fords...you just cant. If I walked into a room or spoke to you...you couldnt tell that I prefer vanilla over chocolate. Thats choice! The reason why you can mere glance at someone and know or can tell they are gay...its because of a familiar spirit. The mannerisms, the lispy high helium filled voice...the common interest in certain music or musucial acts...or interest in fashion, hairstyling etc...all sterotypes but true. That isnt coincidence...even their facial structure changes.

Same w/ gay women...mannerisms, interests etc...even their physical features change naturally. Its a demon controlling them. Kind of like a curse...sins of the fathers passed through the bloodline.

God made men for women and women for men. Satan, who is a direct mockery of everything God intended...is the creator of homosexuality. homosexuality is a direct mockery of what is right.

DEMONIC influence, Timmy...Bay. Wether you believe it or not...some things are just true.

Dammn that was always my theory!!
just push some weight!

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2006, 12:39:43 PM »
tomfogerty asked
so why can't you tell which of the top pro and amateur bodybuilders are gay?  top movie stars?  top rock stars?

cause they are good actors ;) and some are in the closet....and some are afraid of their wives and fans knowing...some in the rap game cant come out cause they dont want their fans knowing they like the same sex...dont you watch TV and people that came out of the closet?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2006, 12:44:53 PM »
Jesus was a homo.

Unless he banged Mary Magdaline.

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2006, 12:46:15 PM »
What's Michael J. Fox doing wearing a wig and bikini?

It must be some kind of PR stunt.  Anyways... I've always been a big fan.  Back to the Future rules!

Whata clutz...I guess Michael's not used to wearing heels.
I Love The True Adon

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2006, 12:46:21 PM »
Jesus was a homo.

Unless he banged Mary Magdaline.

Don't be so stupid.
just push some weight!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2006, 01:02:49 PM »
cause they are good actors ;) and some are in the closet....and some are afraid of their wives and fans knowing...some in the rap game cant come out cause they dont want their fans knowing they like the same sex.

sorry you can't have it both ways.  you can't recognize their spirit, or see structural changes in their face, and then say people can hide it because they're good actors.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2006, 01:45:35 PM »
Tre...ive always wanted to ask you whose ass is that on your avatar...its nice ;)

www.msmusclemachine.com

www.femflex.com/menu/models/msmachine.htm

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2006, 01:47:19 PM »
sorry you can't have it both ways.  you can't recognize their spirit, or see structural changes in their face, and then say people can hide it because they're good actors.

According the Bible, the disciples sure did spend a lot of time with one another.

Things that make ya go, "hmm...."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2006, 01:57:01 PM »
Whata clutz...I guess Michael's not used to wearing heels.

ROFLMAO!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2006, 01:58:24 PM »
WOw congrats Beast, thats some publicity for sure!  8)
Look great!

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2006, 02:01:21 PM »
According the Bible, the disciples sure did spend a lot of time with one another.

Things that make ya go, "hmm...."
::)
Lee

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2006, 02:20:02 PM »
according to the bible..peter and few apostles were married and had children but it didnt mean that they didnt do their marriage and family obligations....not only that but these men were jewish and in the jewish religion, homosexuality is abominable and the law back then was if a man was caught with a man, they were put to death and their lives were forfeite. jesus died a virgin, he kept all the laws and commandments. he died sinless

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2006, 02:26:16 PM »
according to the bible..peter and few apostles were married and had children but it didnt mean that they didnt do their marriage and family obligations....not only that but these men were jewish and in the jewish religion, homosexuality is abominable and the law back then was if a man was caught with a man, they were put to death and their lives were forfeited.

You see the same thing in the Middle East today - groups of men wearing robes (and rumored not to wear underwear) spending all their waking hours with one another.  There's no group of humans in the world who are NOT 'carnal beings', so when they aren't busy beating and raping the women, what do you think they're doing with one another? 

Uh-huh, yeah, that's right.

There's a lot of self-hate in the world, especially among the homophobes who are afraid of what they might be...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2006, 03:16:12 PM »

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2006, 03:25:38 PM »
from the bellybutton down: very hot.
bellybutton up:  tranny.
Deep Tissue Massage

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2006, 03:57:53 PM »
Tre...the link you posted..that girl is gorgeous...is this your girlfriend? Wow...she is hot!!

Did she hurt your arm that bad when you arm wrestled her?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2006, 04:13:46 PM »
Tre...the link you posted..that girl is gorgeous...is this your girlfriend? Wow...she is hot!!

Did she hurt your arm that bad when you arm wrestled her?

Nah, not my girlfriend, but the guy who's "handling" that is one lucky SOB! 

While her legs are freaky strong (9+ plates per side), her upper body is not quite there yet.  I let her take me down and then put on a little show for the cameras.