Author Topic: Anthony D'Arezzo - RIP  (Read 90829 times)

Undermind

• Getbig II
  • Getbig Draino
Re: Another death in Bodybuilding
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2006, 07:32:53 PM »
1993 NPC Nationals - heavyweight class

Michael Francois - colitis - most of intestines removed
Dennis Newman - leukemia
Edgar Fletcher - severe dehydration/kidney failure - recovered
Don Long - kidney failure - transplant - on dialysis for life
Anthony D'Arezzo - dead, heart attack at 44
Curtis Leffler - dead, heart attack at 36

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2006, 08:00:50 PM »
learn what?  Not to live life doing what you love? Some people live their whole lives wishing they had done this or that.  He died doing what he wanted to be doing.  More of a victory than a tragedy.  It's sad to see anyone go that early but. the tragedy are those who go through life wishing they had.  The tragedy are all those fat ass mcdonalds eating nightly beer drinking clowns that die from a heart attack in their 40's leaving 3 kids and a wife wondering wtf they're going to do now. 

Thats right!  You live by the IRON YOU DIE By the IRON.  HARD FUCKING CORE!!!!!

LIVE TO SQUAT, SQUAT TO LIVE !!!!

BRO BRO BRO BRO!     BURY ME BIG!!!!!!!! 

::)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2006, 08:15:32 PM »
I'll pour some protein shake on the ground for that bro.
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2006, 08:17:06 PM »
I'll pour some protein shake on the ground for that bro.

Right on BRO!

This weekend I am going to dedicate my chicken breasts,fresh fish and lean ground beef, all in memory for this fallen brother of Iron.

HARDCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2006, 08:19:40 PM »
I went to the piano store today to pick out a coffin for when I'm 40 and drop dead.

IF YOU DON'T SKWAT YOU AIN'T SHIT!!!! BRO!!!
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2006, 08:22:31 PM »
I went to the piano store today to pick out a coffin for when I'm 40 and drop dead.

Check it-

I say we take our empty protein containers and build some kind of monument behind the middle school auditorium where they hold the Mr. Pennsylvania contests.

What do you say Bros,  for a fellow Iron Brother?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2006, 08:24:09 PM »
TA, that's fucking genius bro. I might go down to the local mall and pour out 500 tubs of protein and build a protein sand sculpture in the image of this deceased bro. Then when it's done all the little bro's and bro'ettes can take a chunk of him and mix it with some milk and chug it for POSITIVE NITROGEN BALANCE!!!!!
$

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2006, 08:26:31 PM »

do you want to be buried in your gym attire?  if a bodybuilder wants to keep it real for eternity then he should be buried wearing daisy dukes.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2006, 08:27:19 PM »
TA, that's fucking genius bro. I might go down to the local mall and pour out 500 tubs of protein and build a protein sand sculpture in the image of this deceased bro. Then when it's done all the little bro's and bro'ettes can take a chunk of him and mix it with some milk and chug it for POSITIVE NITROGEN BALANCE!!!!!

What a way to go Bro, What a way to go!

When I die, I want to be burned mixed in some Kre-Alklyn creatine and placed at the headquarters of Gold`s.  Iron Brother for life.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2006, 08:31:24 PM »
I'm going to be a modern day muscle pharaoh. I'll have my enlarged organs put in jars and all my hammer strength and mono lift gear put in a tomb that will be sealed under my gym and hexed for eternity. There will be enough protein and eggs to last forever. I need the guy who draws MUSCLEHEADZ to do the hieroglyphics
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2006, 08:38:12 PM »
I'm going to be a modern day muscle pharaoh. I'll have my enlarged organs put in jars and all my hammer strength and mono lift gear put in a tomb that will be sealed under my gym and hexed for eternity. There will be enough protein and eggs to last forever. I need the guy who draws MUSCLEHEADZ to do the hieroglyphics

Now thats a LEGACY BRO!
I may have the local taxidermist stuff me and placed in a mock squat rack with plaque reading: "Even in Death there are no Excuses".

I can see it now, as an inspiration for all of the "Ab-shooters" to get their ass in the squat rack.  Every Gym needs one.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2006, 08:39:24 PM »
I 'may' be able to stretch to a moderate session on the BowFlex, followed by a Weider Mega Mass 2000 boxing day shit?

If this is of any help, count one in, ma blood!

Peace, out, and other superfluous golly shite

:D
rons acunt

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2006, 08:41:13 PM »
Does anybody know where I can get a used Soloflex for a good price?
$

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2006, 08:43:05 PM »
RIP :-[

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2006, 08:43:21 PM »
Yes, I am from St. John's.  Frank McGrath actually trained at the gym at Memorial Univeristy.  ;D

That province isn't even big enough for a provincial show yet every now and then a freak like Frank comes out of nowhere to make it big on the national scene.  Imagine being the biggest man in a whole province?

But I left Newfoundland in 1989 and have been attending Lakehead University in Thunder Bay since 2001.

Bruce "Chris Thunder" Patterson is from the Maritimes too. You must be very proud . . .

Rest In Peace - Tonight you are with the Lord

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2006, 08:44:19 PM »
Anyone know where I can get some Tie-Dyed Lifting straps?

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2006, 08:45:47 PM »
Anyone know where I can get some Tie-Dyed Lifting straps?

Tie-dyed? depends, do you mean hippy or homo?
rons acunt

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2006, 08:49:04 PM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2006, 09:03:31 PM »
WRONG, they give them cortico- steroids (not the same thing) and in fact that was years ago. Stop posting shit you know nothing about.

Why attack the messenger? Study some physiology, anatomy and stuff like that. It's not a matter of my being right, that's just the way things are. The body has all kinds of regulating processes, positve and negative, intentionally throwing them off upsets the balance. If someone starts using one  or two things to grow muscle, something else to restore natural testosterone production, something else to remove water, something to cause erections, something for pain, someting to protect the liver, etc... you're creating an ideal environment for muscle growth at the expense of "normal" physiology. You also might want to take into account that some people are never really off cycle and their bodies don't get a break.

I'm not making any judgements on people at all. I'd much rather look at pics of Dina's beautiful booty or talk crap about "Bluto's" lust for man-meat than simple physiology. Those things fun and a break from my normal life. I'm mainly here for workout help and breaking balls.

In the same vein, it's irresponsible to pretend that steroid use has no risks just so people don't feel bad. It's sort of like cigarrette smoking.

mesomorph

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2006, 09:39:16 PM »
learn what?  Not to live life doing what you love? Some people live their whole lives wishing they had done this or that.  He died doing what he wanted to be doing.  More of a victory than a tragedy.  It's sad to see anyone go that early but. the tragedy are those who go through life wishing they had.  The tragedy are all those fat ass mcdonalds eating nightly beer drinking clowns that die from a heart attack in their 40's leaving 3 kids and a wife wondering wtf they're going to do now. 

your an idiot.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2006, 10:18:43 PM »
Thats right!  You live by the IRON YOU DIE By the IRON.  HARD FUCKING CORE!!!!!

LIVE TO SQUAT, SQUAT TO LIVE !!!!

BRO BRO BRO BRO!     BURY ME BIG!!!!!!!! 

::)
You fags take my statement way out of context.  Someone stated that these guys are never going to learn.  I thought it ironic that Bodybuilders get attacked for what they do wrong while so many people live their lives never doing a goddamned thing they ever wanted to do and the other half from what I can see are a bunch of fast food eating lardasses who are going to die young too.  So up your asses you fucktards... I wasn't making some kind of statement that his death was hardcore you fucking tards. It's very sad he's gone, I'm just saying celebrate his life instead of blaming him for his death after he's gone by saying these guys are never going to learn.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2006, 10:22:44 PM »
Someone posts an advil bottle for a heart attack and I'm the moron :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2006, 10:24:25 PM »

welcome to the club of selective enforcement.

you'll find people will post things ten times more tasteless, but you'll be bashed nonstop for something minor.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2006, 10:26:03 PM »

Yep, for not getting the context...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2006, 10:26:36 PM »
welcome to the club of selective enforcement.

you'll find people will post things ten times more tasteless, but you'll be bashed nonstop for something minor.
I would be open for it had not every one of the stupid fucktards taken the statement out of context like I was depicting his death as some kind of Iron hardcore rebel yell... Jesus... Stupid fuckers.. ::)