Author Topic: Midnight S N A C K !  (Read 4651 times)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
Re: Midnight S N A C K !
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2006, 09:09:57 AM »
why am I the only one eating cottage cheese peanut butter and a thick casein shake?????????????  DAMN!  Muscle milk over rice anyday though, lol

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2006, 09:23:30 AM »
why am I the only one eating cottage cheese peanut butter and a thick casein shake?????????????  DAMN!  Muscle milk over rice anyday though, lol
I ran out of groceries but I was wanting that, I had at 8:00 muscle milk shake, with bannana, malted milk, milk, and PB. Then I  had another steak, and some salad, at 9:00 thenat 11:00 some grilled chicken bowl of salad 3 tbs of cruncy PB, 1/2 cup raisains.
I love weekends, I had about 4 of those muscle milk shakestoday, when you use malted milk, and a bannana and the right amount of ice it taste like a aswesome malt

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2006, 09:49:38 AM »
My god dude..what are you r stats?  Bf%?  Bulking?

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2006, 03:07:53 PM »
how the hell did this thread get 2 pages long ???

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2006, 03:31:13 PM »
haha!
bodybuildersreality.com

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2006, 04:11:44 PM »
My god dude..what are you r stats?  Bf%?  Bulking?
Started years ago  ???  And part of me wishes I never stepping into a gym for recreation.

No not bulking never been over 10%. Weight goes up and down. 250 under 10 BF to 205 under 8% just learn to listen to your body and you know when to turn things on and when to turn them off. It's sometimes harder to stay away from the gym then it is to go.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2006, 07:54:37 PM »
I ran out of groceries but I was wanting that, I had at 8:00 muscle milk shake, with banana, malted milk, milk, and PB. Then I  had another steak, and some salad, at 9:00 thenat 11:00 some grilled chicken bowl of salad 3 tbs of cruncy PB, 1/2 cup raisains.
I love weekends, I had about 4 of those muscle milk shakestoday, when you use malted milk, and a bannana and the right amount of ice it taste like a aswesome malt
Man that muscle milk will make you fat if you don't watch it.
It is loaded with sugar!
They do taste great though, and I do occasionally have one after working out.
But to make a long story short, I got hooked on the stuff last winter. I would go through a jug of th powder about every 3 days.
Well, I got so damn fat it was not even funny.
In about 3 months, I put on close to 20lbs of fat!
I pretty much believe it was from the muscle milk and peanut butter I was putting in the shakes.
I was practically living off the stuff!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2006, 08:26:17 PM »
Haha yeah I picked some up to have as a treat and it taste like a malt. True I remeber few years back I picked some up and knew it was shit and sugar in a bottle.
I am going through this tub this weekend so friday night and tonite, will mkae it 3 days also, I got the rocky road flavor, I also threw some PB cruncy in there and some honey, it is worse than a cold stone ice cream

Cold stone if you see one or have one in the area stop and get some ice cream for a treat, I get this

gernamchokalite cake
Extra add ins
Marshmellows
Reeses

Ok off to have some pasta and hamburger meat then I start dieting tommorow

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2006, 05:04:46 AM »
MM is actually pretty low in sugar boys, its not what is making you fatm the excess cals are!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2006, 05:26:27 AM »
MM is actually pretty low in sugar boys, its not what is making you fatm the excess cals are!

As I was reading this I was thinking the same thing.  I was thinking how can those guys eat that much and still stay lean?  I think I have my answer now  ;D

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2006, 06:49:03 AM »
I have a minimum of 2 shakes a day, sometimes three...it's a damn good product...MCTs are essential and wont be stored provided they meet your needs!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2006, 08:41:01 AM »
As I was reading this I was thinking the same thing.  I was thinking how can those guys eat that much and still stay lean?  I think I have my answer now  ;D

No it's off label claim. It may say it has only 6 grams of sugar but that is way off,also sugar subs act just as sugar.
Just stay on a diet for a little bit without sugar and plenty of mctsthen throw in a MM drink you will feel the sugar.
It taste good no denying that.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2006, 12:23:27 PM »
whatever you say........I'll stick with MM....works for me.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2006, 08:43:28 PM »
Yep emptied the bottle few minutes ago don't they sell it at wal mart now? Wanting to make a cake batter with it. Try this it's good

1 cup of oatmeal, 2tbs peanut butter, 2 scoops of protein (any kind chocolate flavor) and 1 whole egg and 1/2 egg yolk. Crack eggsin bowl first then oatmeal, stir together then add protein to get to cake batter thickness then add PB to make more thick, then eat it taste like cake batter, or you can microwave it

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2006, 01:27:37 AM »
fuck all that i rather be eaten my eggs and bacon while lettin the lady give me head cause the other way around just builds up the appetite again and i end up eatin too much food before bed and wake up bloated as fuck  lol

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2006, 03:40:42 AM »
sham fight  >:(
w

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2006, 07:24:09 PM »
LOL
1 life 1 liver

liftnbig

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2006, 09:02:11 AM »
Just remember to pick the short and curlies out of your teeth after you get done munching carpet! ;D
I like them bald :o