Author Topic: Who is going to sue the IFBB if they got suspended for doing the PDI shows??  (Read 4883 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
We hate tax cheats here in this country. 

pushinweightwi

• Getbig III
  • One man's trash, is another man's treasure.BSpears
Here is an idea.  Get the AAU to sanction the NOC.

from the 1982 settlement between the NPC and the AAU:

just a thought.

I help run a small AAU show here in WI and we were told that the show is not going to be an AAU sanctioned event because they are in a legal battle between a guy that failed a drug test at a show of theirs and sued.  They told us for the foreseeable future there would be no BB shows sanctioned by them.  At least until the court case is settled.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
I help run a small AAU show here in WI and we were told that the show is not going to be an AAU sanctioned event because they are in a legal battle between a guy that failed a drug test at a show of theirs and sued.  They told us for the foreseeable future there would be no BB shows sanctioned by them.  At least until the court case is settled.

your story would have made sense 7 years ago.  but the AAU washed its hands of bodybuilding in 1999

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
We hate tax cheats here in this country. 

Do you remember that the Weider's got a LONG line of pepole between them and the cash transactions.It will be hard to get them.And I doubt they will mess with tax evasion for such small sums.
They make many many times more from the magazines.

And at such low sums cant you settle it with a fine and maybe some parole? Not to mention...where is the probable cause to check the books?

Here is what gonna happen.

Lee and the Weider's go into court.
Judge:*talking to himself: wtf is that midget with the tattoo on his face?! hey ain't that my buddy Joe?*
Lee 2 cent lawyer:I would like to say my client have been discriminated because he is helping the competition.
Judge:HM...so? does he expect rewards for it?
Lee:BTW judge...they evade tax's!!
Weider dozen million dollar lawyers: irrelevant,and while on the subject of irrelevant matters:Mr.Priest have admitted using illegal drugs many times,here it is documented.
Judge:gets this midget clown out of my face before I arrest him for possesion and distributing of illegal drugs.

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
IFBB WANNA B you once again show that your an idiot.Enough said.You post will just be ignored you can't show a pic or use your real name so don't waste our time and yours.

The IFBB or NPC having to open it's books would be the end of it all and they know that.

you're
Ronnie looked like doodoo

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Not to mention...where is the probable cause to check the books?

LOL

You've been watching too much Law & Order. 

American non-profits are required to distribute their financial reports to their Boards of Directors and to their membership on an annual basis. 

They must also make these reports available for public review upon request.

My argument is that a so-called Canadian non-profit doing business in the U.S. should be held to the same accountability standards as any American non-profit. 

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Do you remember that the Weider's got a LONG line of pepole between them and the cash transactions.It will be hard to get them.And I doubt they will mess with tax evasion for such small sums.

And at such low sums cant you settle it with a fine and maybe some parole? Not to mention...where is the probable cause to check the books?

Judge:*talking to himself: wtf is that midget with the tattoo on his face?! hey ain't that my buddy Joe?*
Lee 2 cent lawyer:I would like to say my client have been discriminated because he is helping the competition.
Weider dozen million dollar lawyers: irrelevant,and while on the subject of irrelevant matters:Mr.Priest have admitted using illegal drugs many times,here it is documented.
Judge:gets this midget clown out of my face before I arrest him for possesion and distributing of illegal drugs.

Yes admitted it and they still let me compete And according to the IFBB and weiders rules that is an o no but as long as they make money off their athletes they don't care.I will bring a doctor to the Olympia and see which athletes would like to give blood or urine for smaple.Cause according to their rules it's a no no.Just like competing in a different organization.Oh boy here we go.......

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Yes admitted it and they still let me compete And according to the IFBB and weiders rules that is an o no but as long as they make money off their athletes they don't care.I will bring a doctor to the Olympia and see which athletes would like to give blood or urine for smaple.Cause according to their rules it's a no no.Just like competing in a different organization.Oh boy here we go.......

stop crying

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Oh i am not crying believe me i am very happy where i am.

but thanks for caring.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Oh i am not crying believe me i am very happy where i am.

but thanks for caring.

have fun with the pdi

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

Wait a minute,if you are such a beliver in the PDI and hate the IFBB why do you want to go back there?
You obviously dont make your living off those middle of the pack placings,whats the idea?

If you think that draging the Weiders into court will be a day in the park you will have a huge suprise.
Not to mention that whatever the outcome will be ,they will bury your competetive life and sponsership deals.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
600K is big money to you? Weider have made milions and milions from his magazines.
And you forgot another fact,Lee case will be discrimination.There will be no legal right to touch thier books because of that trial.

You cant go to court and say..yeah...because I was at the PDI Im getting fucked...ohh and BTW they dont pay tax...dosent work that way.

$600,000 is big money to just about anyone.  That is well over a miilion dollars post tax.  And this is free and clear money.  You can do allot with money like this.  In addition, Manion pays for nothign when he travels and takes advantage of whoever is flying him in which is evident at the Olympa.  SO being able to live for free basically and on top of that get some good cash, yes $600,000 is allot to me.  Even when I had allot of money $600,000 was allot to me.  And I am pretty certain the IRS does not need a reason to audit.  They basically pick and choose.  And all it would take is a few emails and letter ad phone calls putting a bug in an agents ear and who knows, someone might be knocking at the door.  All I know is that the prize money sucks for BB's but the IFBB, Manion and others (mostly his family) are doing very very well.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

Or this could be what happens

Lee and the Weider's go into court;

The Baliff asks everyone to stand as the judge walks in.  The door opens and everyone in the court sees a small head walking out the chamber doors and sit at the judges chair.  Lee loks at his attorney and says who is that kid?  His attorney whispers to him, "that's the judge, he is also a jockey".

Judge:*talking to himself: wtf is this old man and still-in-the-closet homo doing in court with my idol Lee.?! hey Lee loed that last DVD. Thanks for the tickets to the NOC.
IFBB 2 cent lawyer: I would like to say my client has been ripping-off I mean supporting Bodybuilding for many years your honor.  They love bodybuilders  I mean bodybuilding.  Sorry your honor, my client gave me some kind of drink before court to help calm me down.  He said it would make me feel really good.  Anyways your honor my clients are innocent.  They have done nothing for bodybuilders in 40 years.  It is impossible they would start now.  And to have Mr. Priest come in here and say they are paying restricting him from competing in the PDI and if he does he will be suspended is ludacris.  Everyone knows Lee won't play the Weider game and that is why he will never win an IFBB show.  (Manion and Weider at the same time grab their attorney's coat and drag him back into his chair) as he falls into the chair "that's all judge" 
Judge:HM...so? Why are we here.  I mean what is happening here.  I see a respected and much admired pro BB getting the shaft and not the way most other bodybuilders get it.
Lee:BTW judge...I got you front row tickets.  And if you don't want the Olympia tickets sell them on Ebay getting $10 isbetter than nothing.
IFBB 2 cent lawyers: irrelevant,and while on the subject of irrelevant matters:Mr.Priest have admitted using illegal drugs many times,here it is documented in my client little black back with all the sanction fees and t-shirt  sales receipts.  Opps here is a already filled out judges scoresheet, yo don't need to see that.
Judge:okay I am goig to call this a mistrial.  Lee, it is better you stay away from people like this.  The have gay tendencies and only like these types of shows hoping to see one of the competitors balls fall out of their speedos.  Plus, it appears to me the IFBB is a sinking ship and it's good you are out now.  This court is adjorned.