Author Topic: Methyl Depot?  (Read 3001 times)

babythor

• Getbig I
Methyl Depot?
« on: July 24, 2006, 10:23:59 AM »
I was just at my local supplement store and I saw this stuff on the shelf. I have never seen it before but the research I have done on it shows that it has been out for awhile. Is this a good product? Has anyone tried it? What are the Reviews on it? I researched this forum but couldnt find anything. Also none of the other review boards say much about it.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: Methyl Depot?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 10:31:30 AM »
anything found on the shelf at your local suppliment store SUX.

Unless your local suppliment store is a shelf in your buddies basement then it might be some good stuff.

nothing at a suppliment store is the same as the real thing so dont be fooled.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 11:42:29 AM »
anything found on the shelf at your local suppliment store SUX.

Unless your local suppliment store is a shelf in your buddies basement then it might be some good stuff.

nothing at a suppliment store is the same as the real thing so dont be fooled.

some stores sell some real good shit - they sell these designer steroids from out of the back- some very effective-  this particular product is made by german american technologies- methyl depot- its just superdrol under a diffrent name- the company is crap -IMO- id stay away. the compound itself is not that bad- just do not buy that brand.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 12:28:04 PM »
is this your methyl depot
w

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 04:45:14 PM »
thats the iwnny depot- that was their M1T when it was legal- they eventually changed the name of that product to methyl-depot- then it was banned and made illegal- so they started selling superdrol instead and called it the same thing- both the winni depot and the methyl depot are shit-