Author Topic: RHINOS VACATION  (Read 2132 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
RHINOS VACATION
« on: July 24, 2006, 11:18:12 AM »
Rhino how was the time off from work...

I know that alot of pros just lounge around in gyms all day so they can not comprehend the ins and outs of the corporate life... :-*

Ill update you on some stuff....

Shawn vs. Milos is a heated battle, more so than the little fight in the MiddleEast

Vinny got hurt playing hockey, but will be doing legs today

Kamali is taking pictures of himself in the imfamous kitchen lighting...looks like a lock for 7th!!

Chick says that Vince Taylor is broke and he let him in the local soup kitchen and thus convinced him to do the olympia for the last cup of jello

Cormier didnt have Health Insurance, got a staph infection and has to pay a big ass bill!!!

Rumours were abound that you were training ? did you take any pics ? Whats going on!!
L

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: RHINOS VACATION
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 11:35:14 AM »
Jack was on the Jersey shore, working on his tan, training and sipping on Umbrella Drinks....Recharging his batteries

This coming straight from the horses mouth!

RHINO290

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 01:36:22 PM »

I know that alot of pros just lounge around in gyms all day so they can not comprehend the ins and outs of the corporate life... :-*

Shawn vs. Milos is a heated battle, more so than the little fight in the MiddleEast

Kamali is taking pictures of himself in the imfamous kitchen lighting...looks like a lock for 7th!!

Chick says that Vince Taylor is broke and he let him in the local soup kitchen and thus convinced him to do the olympia for the last cup of jello

Cormier didnt have Health Insurance, got a staph infection and has to pay a big ass bill!!!

Rumours were abound that you were training ? did you take any pics ? Whats going on!!

Hey Jae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the post bro.
Okay, lets see, I spent most of my time on the beach. I am so tan, my girlfreind says it looks like I have protan on!

Trained at the world famous Atilis' Gym in Wildwood. The place I started wroking out at 26 years ago!!!!!!!!!! It has been about 15 years since my last visti. Found out that I will be immortalized in a lifesize black and white poster, up along jeff King, arnold, dave draper, and ron teuful. This is a great honor to me, bigger than any trophy. I have been looking at those posters most of my life and have dreamed since I was 12 years old, of being up there! Although I don't deserve it, it is a great feeling knowing I am though od this way.

The weather was great, hot all week, great beach, lots to look at, you know, but mostly, just takin it easy and training. I am in superb shape right now, maybe 10 pounds out. I will be shooting with musclemag this saturday, then spending time with wayne. Anyway, thanks for the update.

Vinny okay?

Vince, Vince who?????? or should I say, who cares?

Chick? whatever....

Yes, it is funny, the time off from work really helped me improve my physique, I wish I could quit working!!!!!

Great to be back, thanks for the welcome!

RHINO290

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 01:40:58 PM »

Oh, one more thing, as far as shawn and milos....I don't worry, you and sarcasm have that handeled(LOL)....

I did not take any pics, but some fans did, when I get them, I will post...The Rhino is shredded...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 01:42:32 PM »
Nice To have you back Jack!!  

Vince who...i forgot his name....

With regards to Milos and Shawn...too dirty a fight for me to mess with.... Im just sittin here as a spectator!!!
L

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 02:02:28 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen....

The Rhino has returned!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 02:05:03 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen....

The Rhino has returned!

it's 5:00 pm....................hi s boss is going to take away his computer

RHINO290

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 02:07:05 PM »
it's 5:00 pm....................hi s boss is going to take away his computer

Still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 02:12:05 PM »
Still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hhahhaahhahahahah!!

good to have you back Jack!!!!

RHINO290

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 02:21:00 PM »
hhahhaahhahahahah!!

good to have you back Jack!!!!

Thanks bro..... Hey is it wrong to say I'm glad Vince is not competing? One more move upward for me(LOL)......
Oh, and I will probably get all the apearences that were scheduled for vince(LOL).....

That"s wrong huh????

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 02:24:54 PM »
Thanks bro..... Hey is it wrong to say I'm glad Vince is not competing? One more move upward for me(LOL)......
Oh, and I will probably get all the apearences that were scheduled for vince(LOL).....

That"s wrong huh????

naaaaaah................ ..that's being real

that's all...............congra ts!!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 04:27:54 PM »
the rhino is one of my favorites,the guys 100% mass with class
R