Author Topic: ANother candidate update!!!  (Read 12781 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: ANother candidate update!!!
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2006, 07:58:00 PM »
Yes, he's got me as do you.  Your right you and candidate are the man.  You guys are just my thrity minutes of daily entertainment, I look better, I live better, and guarantee you my job is better.  I am here to laugh at you.  Carry on now. 
You got issues bro, dont take this shit too seriously. I have never posted in the same thread as you, but every single post of yours I come across is another attempt to get back at Candidate. Seems to me you're having more than just thirty minutes of entertainment with the incessant name calling, meltdowns, and the defensiveness...whatever u may think of that, it is a bit of entertainment for the rest of the getbig crowd. Though I did find it disturbing that you would wish death upon someone over a simple catfight on the internet.

Cool down bro  ;) And I really hope u're livin better than me right now(cleveland is boring as hell)  ;D
follow the arrows

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2006, 09:22:28 PM »
Yes, he's got me as do you.  Your right you and candidate are the man.  You guys are just my thrity minutes of daily entertainment, I look better, I live better, and guarantee you my job is better.  I am here to laugh at you.  Carry on now. 
::)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2006, 06:16:00 AM »
You got issues bro, dont take this shit too seriously. I have never posted in the same thread as you, but every single post of yours I come across is another attempt to get back at Candidate. Seems to me you're having more than just thirty minutes of entertainment with the incessant name calling, meltdowns, and the defensiveness...whatever u may think of that, it is a bit of entertainment for the rest of the getbig crowd. Though I did find it disturbing that you would wish death upon someone over a simple catfight on the internet.

Cool down bro  ;) And I really hope u're livin better than me right now(cleveland is boring as hell)  ;D

Funny!  I am really not as you guys say melting down.  I prefer no to use this term as it is really played out.  It would take a lot more to get me worked up, more then a few geeks on this site to get me to "Metltdown". Bitch please.  And candidate, he is just the internet punching bag/troll that I enjoy making fun of, never seen anyone so dillusional.
Cleveland huh?  I lived in Ohio for five years, got my degree in International Business @ Ohio State.  Best five years of my life.  Hey at least you guys got one thing going for ya in Cleveland, LEBRON baby...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2006, 06:16:22 AM »

candidate is a 17 year old kid....his job is to jack off and make his parents miserable....doesn't take much of a career to top that.  ::)