Author Topic: Question for my Buddy Chic/Hungarian Pro No Mre?  (Read 4569 times)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Question for my Buddy Chic/Hungarian Pro No Mre?
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2006, 06:04:53 PM »
What makes you think he's getting paid anything? How the hell would I know....ask Ronnie if you need to know this info....I'm not Ronnie's agent.

I see you didn't have a problem accepting help from my boy's pursuing legal action on your behalf, did you? Amazing you think somehow I'm against you, when you may be putting 200K plus in your pocket due to my efforts, in part....

Just looking out for you, Lee..

WHY THANK YOU LORD VADER.I have known Cyrus for along time i met him with Samir years ago.And talked to him about this about a year and a half ago.But i will thank you so you can sleep tonight.:).Yes they are paying Ronnie to show i just thought as athletes rep you would be in the know.Ok i will find out for you anything else you want me to look at while i am at it.?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2006, 06:08:06 PM »
"He didn't know..."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2006, 06:11:15 PM »
WHY THANK YOU LORD VADER.I have known Cyrus for along time i met him with Samir years ago.And talked to him about this about a year and a half ago.But i will thank you so you can sleep tonight.:).Yes they are paying Ronnie to show i just thought as athletes rep you would be in the know.Ok i will find out for you anything else you want me to look at while i am at it.?

Hmmmmm....Lord Vader....I kind of like that!!

THANKS LEE!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2006, 07:04:11 PM »
BTW....Keith,

I idd a little checking for you...the Hungary Pro and Fresno pro were removed from the schedule some time ago, and were only put on the schedule as tentative...both were Flex Wheeler's show's. No, I don't know why Flex decided to not go through with them.

They were replaced with The Romania Pro, Austria Pro, and Holland pro...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2006, 10:22:27 PM »
BTW....Keith,

I idd a little checking for you...the Hungary Pro and Fresno pro were removed from the schedule some time ago, and were only put on the schedule as tentative...both were Flex Wheeler's show's. No, I don't know why Flex decided to not go through with them.

They were replaced with The Romania Pro, Austria Pro, and Holland pro...

Thank you Chic.  And I think it was the promoter who didn't want to work with Flex.  It is a girl whose name is really weird.  And is Ronnie guest posing at one of these shows. 

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2006, 11:40:45 PM »
Thank you Chic.  And I think it was the promoter who didn't want to work with Flex.  It is a girl whose name is really weird.  And is Ronnie guest posing at one of these shows. 

why dont you guest pose since your so great

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2006, 01:57:49 AM »
why dont you guest pose since your so great

Sarge, I think I told you before but I like girls.  No matter how much you follow me around and react to my posts I just don't go that way.  I understand you are by your self allot out in the desert or wherever you are but really just concentrate on the guy you are seeing now.  You have no idea why I am asking about Ronnie guest posing.  You flap your gums and lips so much without thinking first.  ten hut soldier