Author Topic: Man of Steel WAY stronger than Kevin Levrone?  (Read 11715 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Man of Steel WAY stronger than Kevin Levrone?
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2006, 09:32:15 AM »
how did you go from being sarcasm's personal whipping boy to his brave little sidekick? :P

E

Easy! Mars needed a stunt double and MOS fits the scrawny criteria!
just push some weight!

bandit

• Getbig II
  • i killed the squad and buried them cockroaches
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2006, 09:34:23 AM »
im disgusted with this "man of steel" he doesnt even have the balls to reply in this thread! strength is not just about lifting heavy weights, strength is about having and showing balls!
the squad = dead & buried

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2006, 09:35:14 AM »
im disgusted with this "man of steel" he doesnt even have the balls to reply in this thread! strength is not just about lifting heavy weights, strength is about having and showing balls!

Then I guess Derek Anothony is very "strong" ( along with bast ) ;D
just push some weight!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2006, 09:54:25 AM »

bandit, I don't give a shit LOL!!!!    I know how this whole scenario goes on Getbig.....it's a pointless exercise (much like your entire training regimen).....I could post a pic and vid and Bluto would say "how do we know that's you.......flash you driver's license, social security card and a copy of your birth certificate."

I sincerely don't care if you lonely twerps believe me or not LOL!!!  I do enjoy engaging your dumbasses though.....it's exposes your obsession.   The calmer I remain....the more agitated and desperate y'all become.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2006, 09:57:33 AM »
bandit, I don't give a shit LOL!!!!    I know how this whole scenario goes on Getbig.....it's a pointless exercise (much like your entire training regimen).....I could post a pic and vid and Bluto would say "how do we know that's you.......flash you driver's license, social security card and a copy of your birth certificate."

I sincerely don't care if you lonely twerps believe me or not LOL!!!  I do enjoy engaging your dumbasses though.....it's exposes your obsession.   The calmer I remain....the more agitated and desperate y'all become.

brutal meltdown, does an internet exchange get you this riled you fag?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2006, 09:58:20 AM »

hahaha leave the little guy alone. His feelings are hurt he needs to fing a lap to cry on.
just push some weight!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2006, 09:59:45 AM »
hahaha leave the little guy alone. His feelings are hurt he needs to fing a lap to cry on.

its funny seeing the squad melt like this, MOS has suffered some very brutal pwnigs this week.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2006, 10:12:34 AM »

could've written these last posts for you.......it's now a cliche Getbig ritual.

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2006, 10:20:29 AM »
could've written these last posts for you.......it's now a cliche Getbig ritual.

A post meltdown, meltdown!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2006, 10:26:06 AM »
Oh I get it.......I've destroyed you two fairies in the past.........pathetic.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2006, 10:28:56 AM »

I sincerely don't care if you lonely twerps believe me or not LOL!!!  I do enjoy engaging your dumbasses though.....it's exposes your obsession.   The calmer I remain....the more agitated and desperate y'all become.

Don't cop out on that. If you posted a picture people would see your big and you'd have some validity
$

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2006, 10:56:41 AM »

Don't cop out on that. If you posted a picture people would see your big and you'd have some validity

Probably true, but as I've said I don't need anyone's validation.   Call it cop out, call it whatever because yet again I don't care.  I'm not one of these young kid's that who gets a bruised ego when criticized LOL!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2006, 11:07:17 AM »
Probably true, but as I've said I don't need anyone's validation.   Call it cop out, call it whatever because yet again I don't care.  I'm not one of these young kid's that who gets a bruised ego when criticized LOL!!

Well actually you are, you said yourself that the reason you didn't post your photo was you were afraid of getting criticized and that "you didn't need shit like that in your life"

How's that for bruised ego?

You're right about one thing though, you're not a young kid, you're an old fart.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2006, 11:11:27 AM »

Yes it has become a ritual to point out everytime you have a meltdown... ever wondered why  ::)
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2006, 11:22:09 AM »
Well actually you are, you said yourself that the reason you didn't post your photo was you were afraid of getting criticized and that "you didn't need shit like that in your life"
You're right about one thing though, you're not a young kid, you're an old fart.

Hey idiot, stop talking about weights, training etc like you know anything about it. Just coz Getbig's got a mental disability support program which lets you say things like, "Hi, my name's Bluto, Hi, yeah, I'm a king yeah, Hi, I'm like a, umm, a king, yeah, I'm bluto hi......." in the Y board doesn't mean you need to do your retard talk in the G & O. Rather than try to make up some BS by taking something MOS said out of context, go back to the Y and call yourself a queen or whatever it is you call yourself and have your little hoodrats suck on your mangina you retard hahahahaha.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2006, 11:25:38 AM »
Hey idiot, stop talking about weights, training etc like you know anything about it.

Try me, I'm one of the most frequent posters in Training Q&A and have been for 2 years. Post your questions there and I'll help you out.

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2006, 11:29:50 AM »
Try me, I'm one of the most frequent posters in Training Q&A and have been for 2 years. Post your questions there and I'll help you out.

Hahaha ok then, here's a question for you. What is your opinion of this ?

It's a well established fact that Bluto is mentally retarded.

Hahahahaha

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2006, 12:06:57 PM »

It was a joking post that was - everyone say it with me - "taken outta context".

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2006, 12:10:45 PM »
Hey Bluto, what is it you're obsessively wanting me to own up to??   Kid, you're gettin a little weird LOL!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2006, 01:17:56 PM »
"Earl1256"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How in the hell dare you to insult a legendary Squad member like MOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are lucky i'm in a very good mood because i'm looking forward to the 4th Squad cruise party so i leave you with a warning, consider this as the most beautiful day in your entire miserable life.

ok "Mars" haha ;D

how did MOS go from being the Sqaud's favorite bitch to being a legendary member?

serious question :)

E
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2006, 02:05:35 PM »
The only thing that's legendary is his lying.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2006, 02:17:10 PM »
The only thing that's legendary is his lying.

Lying ? Hahaha you are indeed obsessed with MOS. You sound like the psycho bitch one sees in movies who stalks her favourite actress (her idol), memorises every little detail of every scene in her movies, then kidnaps her and goes nuts when she realises that the actress wasn't being 'truthful' in the movies and has therefore, 'betrayed' her - except, you are even worse, given that you actually weeded through MOS's 5000 and odd posts, found some contradiction (due to dropping the context) and then make thread after thread about it, hahahaha you give the term 'loser' a new meaning, 'I love to play the skin-Fluto' hahaha

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2006, 03:05:33 PM »
Lying ? Hahaha you are indeed obsessed with MOS. You sound like the psycho bitch one sees in movies who stalks her favourite actress (her idol), memorises every little detail of every scene in her movies, then kidnaps her and goes nuts when she realises that the actress wasn't being 'truthful' in the movies and has therefore, 'betrayed' her - except, you are even worse, given that you actually weeded through MOS's 5000 and odd posts, found some contradiction (due to dropping the context) and then make thread after thread about it, hahahaha you give the term 'loser' a new meaning, 'I love to play the skin-Fluto' hahaha

Bluto also sucks massive amounts of black wank.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2006, 03:11:44 PM »
Bluto also sucks massive amounts of black wank.

Hahahaha MOS, are you saying that when it comes to craving for cock, any cock in general, but preferably those of the big, black variety, Bluto's desire outdoes the magnitude of the collective desire of the entire Jewish community for liberation from during the time of the holocaust?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2006, 04:20:38 PM »

Bullshit claims gets called out. It's a tradition here on Getbig. Stick around and learn the ropes.
Z