Author Topic: fast metabolism  (Read 2372 times)

flowdan

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
fast metabolism
« on: July 25, 2006, 06:17:46 AM »
Do you ever hear about people complaining that they can't gain weight because they have a high metabolism and then you see them just doing bicep curls and side raises? And has anyone seen that Dave Henrys musle tech add where he's a fat f**k and yet he claims his metabolism is so fast he can get shredded without cardio. Ive been eating KFC and mac d's everyday and am still not that fat!

stevie g

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: fast metabolism
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 06:32:31 AM »
good for you...... 8)

flowdan

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 06:45:12 AM »
good for you...... 8)

yeah, thanks a lot mate, i guess it is good for me ;D
stevie g

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 06:59:48 AM »
Eat everything in sight, get tons of TP , and eat before you go to sleep...
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 07:04:02 AM »
Do you ever hear about people complaining that they can't gain weight because they have a high metabolism and then you see them just doing bicep curls and side raises? And has anyone seen that Dave Henrys musle tech add where he's a fat f**k and yet he claims his metabolism is so fast he can get shredded without cardio. Ive been eating KFC and mac d's everyday and am still not that fat!

I find that people who say this are usually a lot fatter than they think they are.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 07:16:37 AM »
I find that people who say this are usually a lot fatter than they think they are.

haha yea "still not that fat"  is still fat.

flowdan

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2006, 07:24:45 AM »

i'm not exactly shredded, but i don't claim to have a Dave Henry 'super fast' metabolism. I just have never known someone with such a fast metabolism be in that condition. It seems to me that he attributes his conditioning to just his metabolism and not any drugs.
stevie g

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2006, 08:42:56 AM »
I had the same problem when I was young and an old pro named Shawn once told me to add a spoon of peanut butter with every meal and chow haggen daaz ice cream before bed for 8 weeks and see what happens.  Trust me it worked...

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2006, 11:03:25 AM »
Flowdan its called Insulin, thats why he looks fat.Insulin literally blows you up and makes you look puffy.All pro bodybuilders if you see them off season look puffy and bloated its because there usinng a shit load of insulin.I dont care how fast your metabolism is you use insulin and I have seen guys gain 20 lbs in 2 weeks

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2006, 11:09:21 AM »

Well before I was 40 I basically coudl eat anything I wanted too and stayed at the same weight.  I would only sway 10 or 15 pounds not matter what I ate.  For the longest time I couldn't get over 250.