Author Topic: Cost of GH, unbelieveable  (Read 8978 times)

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Cost of GH, unbelieveable
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2006, 08:37:09 PM »
you can get 100 ius for about $300-$350 if you know where to look.
IP sells it for about that price.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2010, 02:35:35 PM »
$5000...!!! Fcuk that :o :o..My mrs could buy a new kitchin for that
[/quote

I new kitchen won't get you laid ;D......Six Pack ladies likey 8)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2010, 12:01:06 AM »
just do some test tren and eq all that for about 300usd. fuck hgh, yes its a great addition but too expensive.

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2010, 07:10:50 AM »
just do some test tren and eq all that for about 300usd. fuck hgh, yes its a great addition but too expensive.

It cost me $27 a week to run 4i.u.'s a day 5 days a week. Even though its generic green tops for the cost you cant go wrong. Been on for almost a year straight now and have seen my body change drastically. I wish I would have started HGH years ago. I always thought HGH was expensive until I really looked into it.
All Gas!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2010, 08:56:27 AM »
your from uk..... you should be looking around £150 100iu kit,,,, when i was competing , 5 yr ago i could get the same kit for £80...

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2010, 10:16:24 PM »
It cost me $27 a week to run 4i.u.'s a day 5 days a week. Even though its generic green tops for the cost you cant go wrong. Been on for almost a year straight now and have seen my body change drastically. I wish I would have started HGH years ago. I always thought HGH was expensive until I really looked into it.

What type of changes to you see exactly with a year of 4iu's per day? I might give Hygetropin a try....you think those results would be similar to Green Tops?

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2010, 07:19:59 AM »
What type of changes to you see exactly with a year of 4iu's per day? I might give Hygetropin a try....you think those results would be similar to Green Tops?

Do the math.... I think it ended up being about $1,500 when it was all said and done. I have never tried Hygetropin but from what I have heard if its legit its good and its more than I pay for green tops.
All Gas!

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2011, 06:37:04 PM »
$300 a kit is silly.......... $120-130 a kit with insurance and delivery. So you're looking at 3.3 iu's a day a month= one kit or $125.   About $4 a day.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2011, 10:49:23 PM »
hell u can pretend your taking hgh and if you really workout and eat right anybody will make drastic changes in a years time........ generic hgh is bullshit and anyone that says that's what they take and see results in a years span is just on a "placebo effect"...... honestly think about it do you really think that someone would sell it for over a 1000 less then pharma and have the real shit in the vial.......... that's like saying you can buy organon sust 6 dollars a ml and a UG company is selling the same goods for 50 cents a ml...... how bout this send me money and i will send you a box of vacuumed sealed blue tops or whatever color you want and it will contain white powder and just add water and i will give you a money back guarantee if you don't see any physical changes in a year ill give you back your money

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2011, 01:17:40 PM »
I just got a 100iu kit of kigs for 125pounds it ain't that pricey did my first ever gh shot this morning god it makes your hands feel weird

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2011, 06:47:29 AM »
Your first shot made your hands feel weird? Gotta be in your head because that shit takes little while before your hands swell up

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2011, 12:17:01 AM »
Defo not I hit 5ius at 10 am, by 2 in the afternoon my hands felt warm like blood was rushing into them and tingling this went on for about an hour. I thought the hand tingling thing was a myth.

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2011, 08:35:57 PM »
epic dead thread resurection... :o